Thread: Flying 'Pretty' in Australia

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar

Flying 'Pretty' in Australia

4 years ago I stopped dressing but some 4 months ago the desire/need to dress returned with a vengeance. Sadly the discussion with my wife of 4 years (not a coincidence) went very badly so opportunities to dress are very limited. I know that this is a common situation for many in this forum.

An 8 day interstate trip gave me the chance to dress but the days passed so very quickly. One last chance to dress was the flight home, something I have done in the past.

Decision made, I flew en femme and was delighted with the experience. One hostess made my day when she said (genuinely) how much she liked my top. Photo below. All staff were very friendly from security through to flight attendants. One interesting situation was being called Ms [fill in last name] on two occasions during the flight by well-trained attendants. It had its upside being referred to as Ms but also its obvious downside.

Something in me after the high levels of acceptance and personal high all week plus the flight home wanted to just go on home dressed. I didn’t - so still married - but was tempted. Now I just have many photos and great memories plus washing and ironing as I plan my next opportunity.

Michelle
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well done sounds like a great trip

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Too bad it had to end but just think of all the memories. Can't wait to hear about the next trip. BTW love the outfit. In a word, "PERFECT".
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

Fantastic, Michelle! I admire your courage. Glad you shared this post with us. Thank you!
    Di

Glad top hear you had such a wonderful time! Sorry to hear it may be a while before you have another! Love that top!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member

She's A Member Of The Crossdressers Mile High Club !!

Hi Michelle, That sounds like a great adventure you look great.
    You know that all good things must come to an end.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Looks like an enjoyable adventure for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.