Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gap dressing room

And to think how much of a premium slightly used ones bring on Ebay...The store could actually add value!!lol right?

lol totally

20 characters

Nomad its not LGBT...It's CDGBTL.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    You should be allowed to try on anything a women is allowed to try on, and any attitude given by store employee's should be written up and sent to corporate office as a complaint.
    Overreact much? Why assume nefarious intent on the part of the clerk?

Even women are not allowed to try on underwear. Its a health issue. If you buy a bikini for example, you are required to keep your panties on... The comment was probably not directed at you as a CDer beyond maybe assuming you didn't know the rules... I remember I was told the same thing once...and as a guy, I've never tried on underwear in a store or a bathing suit...ever, so at first it surprised me.
    Chickie

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Hewitt View Post
    a bit of an overreaction girls. i dont think the girl saw my panties bc i was carrying pants. she just saw the bra. and she wasnt that aggressive either just kind of surprised. and it irked me a little thats all. tks girls for ur responses (less so to the ones that talked about the panties ; )
    I did post something about her making sure you were bringing everything you took in to the room back out, stores still have problems with people slipping on clothes underneath their clothes and walking out.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

Yea, I know my wife doesn't try on panties or anything... even with her panties on. You never know who had them on last. I agree...
    I think just about anything that directly covers probably shouldn't be tried on... but, that is just me and I'm willing to purchase these items, take them home, wash them then try them on. If the cut is bad, oh well, goodwill gets them. I wish people didn't even look at you when you want to try on other cloths... Some people just let there personal views give then license to be rude to customers. I think this is universal in every service position. Today esp people don't seem to follow the idea that the customer is always right or that they as sales associates are there to help the company sell products to anyone who will buy them. It's sad to me... Good service just add value to the clothes they are selling. Bad service just make me want a better deal.

Are you sure she was being derisive at you? Not just asking what you were trying on?

She gets paid to make sure items out match items in, but not paid enough to turn it into a giggly slumber party. Sorry.

Also, I agree with the trying panties on comments - you can't just try panties on without something underneath and let's face it! Boxers or briefs, no guys' underwear quite cuts it properly to show you what to expect for fit. If you're dressed in guy mode that sales clerk isn't going to think you have the panties on to try new ones.

Interested but i want to talk about lingerrie,s .Anything with lots of lace, push-up bras, etc.Usually black or red are the most favourite colours.Hell just have a look in some catalogues, they have huge lingerie sections now,it's not that hard.

sexy lingerie
    Last edited by braden22; 10-20-2012 at 04:37 AM.