Thread: attire desires

attire desires

Since I am rather large, 6'0", 180 lbs., it is important for me to de-emphathize certain aspects regarding body shape: Shoulders and hips are large and masculine in my case so tight bodice clothing become problematic. Clothing that accentuates a lean mid-drift and long legs are a positive. A muscular build can be feminine with the proper accouterments. Large and gaudy jewelry is bad form. Go for things that are less flamboyant. Colouring is major; do accent your eyes and hair colour. Try to be subtle as opposed to obvious.
    Attached Images Attached Images

6 foot 180 ? That's Baby talk ,,, Look at me ,,, Watch What not to Wear ,,Stacy & Clinton will set you Free ,,, Look ,,Listen & Learn,,,, How ya think I got so BEAUTIFUL !!! LOL
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I'm 6 foot 210 lbs....take a look at my profile pic

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I'm 6-2 and 295, so 180 should be a breeze

Being a rather large girl myself I am able to stand out in a crowd without any assistance so I always try to dress down , and the best advice I ever received was look at what other women are wearing decide weather it looks right or wrong in your mind , and I'm sorry Rhapsodie but the opaque black hose with pink heels (picture) just dont look right I personally dont tend to wear very high heels because I am tall enough , Please dont take offence it is only an opinion.

Banned Read only
    At six foot even and now 195 and hopefully still dropping (diet and exercise) I really do not expect to pass in daylight. I have been able to buy suitable dresses that fit my frame. I have good legs and a nice butt (as per wife). I'm a nice 42C-38-38 without any waist constrictors. I find the style that best fits my frame are empire waist dresses, wrap dresses and sheath dresses. Those dress styles minimize the size I currently am. I avoid any style which will hug the body. When out I will wear a low heel (1 1/2- 2 inch).

I'm 6' and 180 and have no problems finding clothing that accentuates my shape.
    Just use the proper padding for bust and hips so that you create the hourglass shape as a start. Blouses and dresses with gathers under the bust or ruching draw the attention there and away from the shoulders. Darker colors on top and lighter on the bottom mask the shoulders and accentuate the hips and waist.
    Tops with banding at the bottom are good for us also as it features the waistline.

Avoid short skirts as they will make you look even taller. Tops that are tight show off the shoulders as do those that are sleeveless...opt for half or 3/4 sleeves to hide larger upper arms and detract from the shoulders. Longish hair softens the shoulders while short styles like bobs and page boys will display them.
    V-necks pull the eye lower and away from the shoulders.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'm only 5' 6'' and 180 lbs. but with the right shapers and cloths you can look girlie enough.

Girl Im 6 and 180 .
    Renee

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    6 foot 180 ? That's Baby talk ,,, Look at me ,,, Watch What not to Wear ,,Stacy & Clinton will set you Free ,,, Look ,,Listen & Learn,,,, How ya think I got so BEAUTIFUL !!! LOL
    lol. I used to be 6' but thanks to time and gravity I'm more like 5' 9".... ok maybe I was 5' 11 3/4"..........
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I just Dream about 180 ,,,I think the last time I was 180 was in third grade ,,, Don't know bout you Lady's but I have seen lots of Big Beautiful Baby's out on the town ,,Size is all in the Mind of the Panty holder !! LOL,,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Silver Member
    with legs like yours you could wear shorter skirts
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I am 5 ' 4" and a few months ago I was at 263 lbs. I am now at 213 and expect by the first of the year to be around 170 or so and then keep on until I am around 130. It has been a long time since I was 130 and had a 29 in waist.