Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conversion to Shaving Legs

I used to shave my legs back in middle school when my mother knew about my dressing and was supportive but I stopped when she took all my clothes away for some reason. After I finally started buying my own clothes I've finally started to shave all my body hair off and I can say that I have never been happier with my body and never been smoother . I shave below my knees every day, my theighs every 3-4 days, my pits every 2 days and I'm about to start shaving my arms and chest soon.

I shaved my legs for the first time! It is great your legs look so much better and wearing pantyhose they look great there is no way I am stopping now!

Absolutely. I shaved my legs for the very first time about 4 months ago (for non CD purposes, lol). I am amazed at how clean and sensual the feeling is. The only down side is the uncomfotable itchy feeling with the stubble that forms within a few days.

Tash

It's best not to shave, cause once you start you'll never quit.
    "I'm not sure. But I'll never know unless I give it a shot."

Quote Originally Posted by Marie-Elise View Post
    I really want to do it but my wife says it would freak her out. She is accepting but this seems to be an obstacle for her. Ah well, I love her and domestic tranquility trumps nice legs, I guess.
    What an incredibly reasonable point of view!

Do you think you could get by with shaving your bottom and maybe a little down the leg? Or, can she give ground enough so you can shave the tops of your feet?

I used to do both before I took the plunge and got it all. I will never, ever, ever ever go back.

The only drawbacks are from about day 3 forward if I can't shave. It gets pretty stubbly-ly by then. I have fair skin and can't shave every day, lest razor bumps kick in so the timing has to be just right.

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

shaving is the best, take you`re time ,feels so good with pantyhose and high heels.
    Steffanie52

Aspiring Member
    I love to shave my legs and it only recent I have done so for long periods.
    As I get older I think winter is smooth leg time, it doesn't hurt anyone and no one is aware but me and my wife (who doesn't really like me doing so, but as she tollerated it last winter, I will start again in a couple of weeks, after our last trip away

just shaved mine for the first time few days ago...all by myself too haha, my SO said i did a great job too. Took me while though. But i love the feeling of my legs now and my SO loves it aswell. Good thing i did

I love shaving my body. Like all of you I absolutely love the smoothness and have been told by a few women I have very nice legs. When I get comfortable around these forums, I'll post some pics. Shaving is the only of the few things I do that is somewhat taboo that my wife knows about. I don't shave regularly, so it is seems somewhat suspicious as to me as to why all of a sudden I'm shaving my legs.. probably my paranoia kicking in! She does like the smooth pubes tho, she shaves too.

Former Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Been smooth all over for years and won't ever go back to the jungle.
    Most guys might try it...might say it's ok...but the macho won't let them admit how nice it is and they would just complain about all the maintenance and that it makes them feel like sissies....
    They just don't know what they're missing.
    Macho is so over rated! Macho guys are so insecure.

I first shaved my legs about 6 years ago - it took my wife several months to notice and then she "was not amused". However, I carried on.

About a year ago I started using an epilator. The hairs on my legs seem to have become much sparser.

I love the feeling of hairless legs, especially when wearing hose.

I just shaved my legs for the first time this weekend. I figured if I was going to try it, this is the best time of year.

Of course once I did I had to go buy pantyhose, because I didn't have any on hand. Then I saw a skirt just in my size. Now I know why girl's say shaving legs is expensive...

I think I'll keep it up for a month and see how it goes. Any ballpark on how long it takes to have 'normal guy legs' again?

For each of us the "grow back in" period is probably different. I have children still at home and usually first shave them in October, when there is little chance of me wearing shorts. I keep them shaved until about the first of March, and then by the end of April they are all back to looking like I'm in guy mode. So for me its about 7-8 weeks.

same here my wife accepts to a deree but shaving legs is a step to far
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie-Elise View Post
    I really want to do it but my wife says it would freak her out. She is accepting but this seems to be an obstacle for her. Ah well, I love her and domestic tranquility trumps nice legs, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by stephNE View Post
    For each of us the "grow back in" period is probably different. I have children still at home and usually first shave them in October, when there is little chance of me wearing shorts. I keep them shaved until about the first of March, and then by the end of April they are all back to looking like I'm in guy mode. So for me its about 7-8 weeks.
    I am guessing the hair grows in unevenly by region? Just over the past 2 days I've noticed my lower leg hair grows back with a vengeance vs. my upper leg hair. Kind of a pain for keeping them smooth, but might help with grow back. Time will tell. Thanks.

I shaved my legs for the first time about 2 weeks ago. My wife and I are in a DADT situation when it comes to dressing but she has always been supportive of me wearing panties and pantyhose as long as it did not show, but she was against me shaving my legs. Since that was 18 years ago I decided to do it anyway. We not longer have intimate relations (her choice not mine) so felt this could be my decision not hers. So far she has not noticed. We don't sleep together anymore and rarely are naked around each other anymore. With that said let me tell you how wonderful it feels. I have noticed that without hair my panty hose does not slide down and sag hardly at all like it use to. My legs feel great (only nicked myself once), and it feels very natural. I shave every other day and feel so feminine when doing it. I do think that a lot of guys would keep theirs shaved if they just tried it once.

BTW: I gained the courage to shave by reading posts on this forum. Thank you all
    Love
    EllenJo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Shaven legs are no big deal for a male now. Look around more do it than you realized. I've had smooth legs for almost three years without issues nor comments (apart from my wife liking it)

No big deal

Quote Originally Posted by IngeInCO View Post
    Shaven legs are no big deal for a male now. Look around more do it than you realized. I've had smooth legs for almost three years without issues nor comments (apart from my wife liking it)

No big deal
    Do you shave arm hair too?

Quote Originally Posted by abbie_lynn View Post
    Do you shave arm hair too?
    Don't need to, but underarms and chest

I shaved my legs just now - wow that was a mission. Ended up getting the clippers out! The thing that made me was the feeling cooler when sleeping post.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorri_c View Post
    I shaved my legs just now - wow that was a mission. Ended up getting the clippers out! The thing that made me was the feeling cooler when sleeping post.
    Same for me. After I did it again they look and feel even better. I am looking forward to see how they are after keeping it up. Moisturizing afterwards feels great. I've also worn panties all weekend since doing it.. don't know if I can go to boxers on Monday.

Absolutely nothing beats the feeling of a fresh shave. I've shaved my head for years. Then it just kind of worked
    It's way into shaving head to toe. I've done that now for a couple years. No way could I go back now. Clothes feel so much better.
    And you get real good at it when you shave every two to three days !

Shave em! and the arm pits and the bikini area, I use nair on my legs, hands and arms. It feels wonderful. Oh dont for get the ugly chest hairs and any thing on the back. Once you get over the first time of shaving you can keep it under control with each shower. Adding to that, wear only panties and a bra when you can. Grow your hair out get a feminine style that can work either way and dont forget your nails just keep them neat and smooth. I do these things to help feel better about my look and the desire or frustration of dressing is not so strong.

I have very fine hair on my legs. While I agree that fine hair gives one an excuse not to need doing it. the sheer feeling of freshly shaved legs in a new pair of stockings or pantyhose is simply indescribable. Nearly one of the most erotic things you can do when cross dressing.

I would have to agree with you,,, I can't imagine having hairy legs again