Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Conversion to Shaving Legs

Conversion to Shaving Legs

I'd bet that if all men tried shaving thier legs, just once, that about 80% would convert and keep it up regularly.

I had forgotten how nice it feels and my legs feel much cooler (temp-wise) when wearing slacks or sleeping after I've shaved my them.

I am extremely tempted but my fair hair gives me an excuse not to.

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    I really want to do it but my wife says it would freak her out. She is accepting but this seems to be an obstacle for her. Ah well, I love her and domestic tranquility trumps nice legs, I guess.

I tried shaving my legs once and I will never go back to hairy legs.....ever

I am Ana, hear me roar! 27th Jennifer's Avatar
    Agreed! I just wish the soft, smooth feeling of freshly shaved legs lasted longer!

Mine are clean as a whistle; only had one inquiry, and that was from a nurse practictioner that did a home evaluation for medicare. Would have loved to tell her the truth, but I just skipped over the question (wife was there).

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I started a little over a year ago and I have never looked back since! I could never go back to hairy ape legs. I love the feeling of smooth legs! I shave every day because I hate stubble, and I really enjoy shaving them. It really allows me to enjoy my femminine side.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Never had a problem, whether amongst family or friends. My dad made a comment about the purple nail polish on my toes when we were talking about his bandsaw in his basement, I was not wearing shoes down there. LOL! He forgot that already.

Platinum Member
    My legs have been smooth for over 40yrs..

More and more men are going hair free legs and chest.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I have been shaving for several years, only had a few comments, none negative. Once I was sitting on the edge of the pool with a lady who was with the group I was with, she rubbed my leg with her hand, and said Wow you have nicer legs than I do. I just smiled, she did not take it any further.
    One other time I was getting discharged from the Hospital, my wife had got my street clothes out of the locker and put them on the bed, the nurse was going to help me get dressed and picked up my panties and said who are these? My wife said they are his, nothing else was said.

I am going to let my wife shave my legs next week. Have a doctors appt. don't want to shave till then. First time ever for me . Looking forward to it, I will keep you posted.

I have been having my legs waxed for the past 6 months and it is heaven. It feels so good and each time the hair as it grows back gets lighter and softer. Now I only have to get waxed every six weeks versus every 4 weeks. My wife has accepted it. She originally said I had chicken legs but I think that was just because they had no color. Now they have been getting sun and are nicely tanned and I think it bothers her anymore.

Shaving legs is addicting! Shave once and you are back the second day shaving again because you miss the silky soft feeling!!
    Rubbing your hand over the shaved legs feels so awesome!!

Banned Read only

I cannot imagine my life with hairy legs. That is one thing that absolutely kills the feeling of being feminine. I usually shave every other day, cannot stand any bits of hair and been doing it for a few years now. I feel very lucky to have very little hair to begin with (not only my legs). Some of my Tgirlfriends complain that shaving is causing ingrowns and terrible itching that I managed to not have. Prefer shaving while taking a bath
    Attached Images Attached Images

I love the red toenail darlin.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Been smooth all over for years and won't ever go back to the jungle.
    Most guys might try it...might say it's ok...but the macho won't let them admit how nice it is and they would just complain about all the maintenance and that it makes them feel like sissies....
    They just don't know what they're missing.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Most guys might try it...might say it's ok...but the macho won't let them admit how nice it is and they would just complain about all the maintenance and that it makes them feel like sissies....
    They just don't know what they're missing.
    Cheryl I think you hit the nail on the head!

CD or not , I found in my opinion , that a man who shaves (legs , underarms , intimate , arms and chest ) not only sexy , but from the higinic point of view best thing. Had my husband shaved his legs in 2004 , long before I found out he is a CD . I suggested him to have his hair shaved because he used to get so sweaty ... who have not done it yet give it a try

Yeah, and it also keeps the nurses from having to shave them when you are having surgery.

With the exception of my head, my entire body is hairless. It started as a requirement for all exposed areas visible while in a swimsuit, for my college swimming team back in the "60's". Kinda liked it, and with the exclusion of my military service, been that way or more ever since.

Bobbi
    Last edited by BOBBI G.; 10-04-2012 at 05:52 AM.

A few years ago while waiting in an airport, i watched all the men walking by to see how many shaved there legs. I was amazed at the large number who were clean shaven. I love smooth legs and a smooth body. We all know the feeling is heavenly. Hair removal is well worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Marie-Elise View Post
    I really want to do it but my wife says it would freak her out. She is accepting but this seems to be an obstacle for her. Ah well, I love her and domestic tranquility trumps nice legs, I guess.
    Marie-Elise: Consider just doing it. Ask for forgiveness later, but wait until after she notices on her own, AND after she's had the pleasure of smooth legs rubbing another's smooth legs in bed. My girlfriend loves my smooth legs (but hates when the stubble grows).

Just a thought.

Best, Rhonda

It just feels normal to me..... nothing exciting but just something thats on my list of things to do... and I think the typical male is to lazy to shave third legs on a regular basis.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I must say it feels normal to me too these days. I just hate it when I feel stubble on my legs and just have to shave it off, smooth legs are a must for me. I just love the feeling of soft and smooth, crazy aint it, once you start you just have to keep it up