Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conversion to Shaving Legs

Shaving your legs gets all that hot air and humidity out of your pants, makes you more sleek when riding a bike and makes you about 10 pounds lighter, which I like so much.

I've also shaved my chest, stomach and armpits and again, it's a great feeling. When not dressed enfemme, it actually makes me look more muscular since you can see more definition. I guess that's why all of the body builders shave all over. We live in a big bicycling community and a lot of guys have shaved legs, so it's no big deal around here. Armpits might be another matter.

Mountain Lass
    Whatever kind of GG wants smooth legs between her thighs?
    Someone said chicken legs.
    Another Barbie (plastic) legs.
    On a sixty year old?
    Do you really fancy having relations with that??!!
    Women look after their legs with exercise, moisturisation etc. You think just taking the hair off is sexy 24/7?
    Am I missing something here? We girls don't run our hands up each others legs.....ever.
    Now where's that man...?

Aspiring Member

Just do it.

Do it. It will make a world of difference. I attached photos of my legs and you would never get them to look as smooth and nice unless you shave. Mine are not the best, but with hair and wearing tights - would be much worse.

Enjoy the feeling, you'll never go back.

Chelsea
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ChelseaErtel; 10-04-2012 at 09:00 AM.

Im with the majority of replies here. Did the legs, chest, under arms and other bits and would not go back. It just feels so nice. After initial apprehension my wife really likes it especially the "other bits". I do leave a little landing strip which she thinks is sexy. Keeping on top of it can be a bit of a chore at times but "no pain no gain" or so they say. I notice that you can get electric body shavers for men, any one tried them ?
    Fiona.

It is so heavenly to shave. I too shave legs, pits, and chest. Been shaving for awhile now and enjoy it, will never go back since that first time.

yes i;m very smooth all over shave twice week fanastic legs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    I just love a man with smooth legs, body everything, I wish my hubby would shave. And here is the stupidest thing about it, he is gay

I love replying to the shaving legs threads.
    I have forgotten what it is like, I havent had to remove hair from my legs for over fifteen years.
    Just something lacking here.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I don't have to shave my legs I don't have any hair on them.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Allsteamedup View Post
    Whatever kind of GG wants smooth legs between her thighs?
    Someone said chicken legs.
    Another Barbie (plastic) legs.
    On a sixty year old?
    Do you really fancy having relations with that??!!
    Women look after their legs with exercise, moisturisation etc. You think just taking the hair off is sexy 24/7?
    Am I missing something here? We girls don't run our hands up each others legs.....ever.
    Now where's that man...?
    Although I think that is being rather harsh, it is a valid point. The fact that many GGs do not find shaved legs on a man attractive is one very good reason many men would not shave their legs; the fact it carries a cost in time and money is another, but doing something that may jeopardize finding a GG companion is a very strong reason. There are certainly some GG who do find smooth legs on their man attractive and desirable, or perhaps after the fact they find later they prefer shaved legs to hairy legs, but many don't and prefer their men have some body hair.

I have legs that are permanently smooth and it feels just awesome. On the other hand, I don't have a GG companion. If one has hairy legs but also a GG companion, I think they are ahead of me in the game.

Silver Member
    Shaving legs doesn't feel any different to me aside for the smoothness the day-of. But the pricklies the next day suck! Especially when you get goosebumps!

Shaving is a pain in the butt, an annoying chore. I HIGHLY doubt 80% of men would continue shaving legs if they tried it once.

I shave it all except my "cookie patch" right above, including my arms. I started the practice in the winter and attributed it to the fact that the hair made me itchy while wearing long johns...there was never another question to the practice from anyone. Even during the warm months.
    Preference = Personal Perfection
    Sindee: Naughty by nature, Nice by choice.

I would love to try it if even just the once but SO would not be amused.
    I love the feeling of being dressed.
    I have a dream of true equality - including clothes and make up.
    Hugs Joanne.

Talking

I am a winter time leg shaver. Last spring my SO said it was time to let the hair grow and I did. But this Fall I not only shaved my legs I shaved my arms, under arms. There was no comment or complaint from my SO. It has been hot on some days and I have been wearing shorts. Maybe this is the year I can just keep them shaved for good. Fingers crossed.

Normal to me too... though still nice! I hate the thought of being hairy again... to me this is just the way to be and it does feel so great!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I used to have lots of body hair, all over. But I shaved it off a few years ago and never went back. It makes me look a thousand times better, even in male mode.

I like being smooth also, and don't think it's a problem at all.

Jamie

Once you've shaved your legs it's just awful to go back. I agree with Bree though, it's a right royal pain having to keep doing it. Epilators for the win!

I shave as much as possible, it is a lot of work, but it is all worth it. The less body hair I have, the more feminine I feel.

I plan on shaving down next week. I'm planning on shaving it all. It's going to be a chore as I'm a hairy dude. I wish it wsn't so. But the fur coat has got to go. I shaved my body once before when I was in High School on the swim team. That was the last time. I loved how it felt, but hated how it felt when it all started growing back in. I remember how much it itched. Can't wait to get my girl on! Whoop Whoop!
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

For me ther's nothing nicer than freshly shaved legs and a brand new pair of shiny thigh highs. "she" knows and never hustles about it . Aint I the lucky one?

I have been thinking about shaving my legs. But is shaving the best way to go? What are the pro's and con's to Nair, waxing, etc? I shave the boys already and some days can be tough when it starts to grow back in, although it has gotten better over time.

I have been shaving the pits for about a year now. No way I am going back. I love it!

Just saved my legs for the first time this week; after 53 years......feels great!! Man, I feel like a women!!! to quote Shania

Jennifer

Lingerie and Lace Lover! FrancineBrice's Avatar
    I have been converted, I do keep my body shaved smooth from nose to toes and it does feel great. At first I often wondered if others would notice, but after 10 years of keeping my body shaved, not one person has commented to me other than, other gurls. That is not to say that others had not noticed they have not commented to me. I believed it is just accepted a lot more today with the internet than it was before. The advantage is how the many different fabrics and styles of feminine clothing feel on a smooth shaved body.
    Life can be very short! We only have one life to live and why not live you life doing the things that you enjoy the most! Just Do It!