Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Conversion to Shaving Legs

Well seems like I am with a lot of others here. I will also never go back to hairy legs again. I just wish I had the $$ to do it permanently.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

wish I could do it in the first place wife said no

I shave my whole body all winter love it legs, chest, underarms no better feelign

I tried shaving and abandoned it because of the awful feeling of stubble snagging clothing. I have my whole body waxed regularly and although it takes time, money and preparation it is worth it. In between I epilate regularly to inhibit re-growth. Others have mentioned the need to take care of skin and I regularly exfoliate and use a moisturizer. The feeling when I wear slips and stockings is so pleasant. I am a regular bicycle rider and it helps to have smooth legs in that sport. I also swim and when have you last see a hairy competitive swimmer?