Thread: So I've been doing the Fab-to-Fem program...

So I've been doing the Fab-to-Fem program...

I've been doing it since January of this year and myself, my wife, and others have started to notice my developing fem features. My body fat has redistributed itself to the normal female areas. My hips and my butt are so large that guys jeans look ridiculous on me. My body hair is getting a little finer and in a few areas has thinned out. I'm more emotional. My wife says I smell sweeter except for when I sweat a lot. And of course I have developed some breast tissue. I'm currently a 40A and they are still growing. I wear a sports bra everyday unless I know I'm going to be around my mother-in-law.

I haven't followed the program to a "T" but I'm amazed at the changes I've experienced. I have made a further resolve to follow it 100% starting next month and continue the program until the end of next year, Dec 31 2013. I'm hoping that I can at least fill a 40B since many of the women in my family are big breasted.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Well then, congratulations - you are the one person it has worked for so far.

Kathi

I know many of you think it's another hoax or scam, but for me it has worked the way I expected it to... except for one side effect. I produce milk now, which my wife get a kick out of since I have to milk myself at least twice a day, otherwise my breasts absolutely kill me. She enjoys it since she can tease me about being able to do something so feminine. I asked my doctor about this and she said that it is more than likely due to a large amount of stress and a significant hormone imbalance.

It's an interesting and unexpected side effect, but I kinda like it despite the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Well then, congratulations - you are the one person it has worked for so far.

Kathi
    Thanks Kathi! I just looked at your avatar and completely forgot that the hair my head has also gotten softer and grows ALOT faster than it ever did before. Thanks for reminding me!
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-04-2012 at 12:26 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts multi posting is not allowed,please use edit function

Not sure what fab to fem is. Care to elaborate?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It's a "natural" breast enlargement program. It's more involved than just taking a magic pill and expecting to grow D cups. It's an e-book that creates a program for males to grow breasts. The author notes in her book that the typical results will be about 2 cup sizes smaller than the women in your immediate family (mother and sisters). So it gives you some realistic expectations as well as advice to "maxmize" your results.

I also made a mistake. The program name is FLAT-to-fem. Sorry.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Not sure what fab to fem is. Care to elaborate?
    I was wondering the same thing, Kate. It must surely involve drugs? If not hormonal, then hallucinagenic?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I also started on the flat to fem program. Since, I have discovered a major drawback. Lucille recommends saw palmetto to reduce the problem with testosterone however saw palmetto does not accomplish this. More recently I found myevanesce.com/ . There you can find herbal anti-androgens. I have made more progress with these products than I ever did with Lucile Sorella's program
    Last edited by Annette Todd; 10-04-2012 at 11:22 AM. Reason: punctuation

Herbal programs work for some apparently.
    Others get breast milk, I believe from large doses of fenugreek.
    It also causes a body odor as well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Glad this has worked for you...
    I'll still save my money and put it into my IRA...at least I'll get a little something back.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

What is the Fab to Fem program?......................Debra

I tried it from her e-mail storys and went from flat to an a cup but had to stop because it made my blood preasure go up.
    Now things are getting normal and I just love my little boobs, I just wish they were a little larger.

Silver Member
    Well I think it must be an hallucinogenic.

JMHO,
    S

Platinum Member
    Hi Kayla, Be sure to take plenty of pictures so uoyu can document the program.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Kayla, Be sure to take plenty of pictures so you can document the program.
    Yeah right.

I think it's perfectly okay and fun for people to spend whatever on whatever. Herbals are a relatively harmless way for CD's to play around with feminization, but boobs, breast milk and fat redistribution after 10 months? I think me and my doctor will be having a little chat next week. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Hey,,,Hey,,

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Yeah right.

I think it's perfectly okay and fun for people to spend whatever on whatever. Herbals are a relatively harmless way for CD's to play around with feminization, but boobs, breast milk and fat redistribution after 10 months? I think me and my doctor will be having a little chat next week. ;-)

Settle Down Now,,, I have taken them an they work !! BUT ,,, Warning to all ! I alway took them right before bed ,,,I sleep on my right side ,,So all the Meds stayed there ,,,Now guess what ? I have only got one big Tit an one small one ? So now what ? Been trying to smash it down but it's like getting bigger an won't go away ,, Wonder if they have something to derail this nasty side effect ? Help ,,Lopsided down south !! LOL,,,,, But hang on I leave the big one in a bowl while I sleep an I have milk for my Mini Wheats first thing every morning ,,So thats a Perk !!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Yeah right.

Go right ahead. My results are real, they're not much to be impressed with honestly, but they are real.
    I'm not a fool about what will happen when I discontinue the program. My fat will go back to wherever it was before, my body hair will get thicker again, (hopefully) I will stop producing milk, and I'll go back to smelling the way I did before. The small amount of breast tissue I develop is permanent and I was pretty emotional "for a guy" in the first place.

In case anyone cares, the way I am currently using it goes like this:

AINTEROL Pure D Pueraria Mirifica 500MG : Twice a day "30 min. before breakfast" & "before bed". (I had to modify this since I work night shift.)
    SOURCE NATURALS Progesterone Cream : Massage "1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon" Twice a day onto a smooth area of the skin like the inner thigh or wrists. I do it before I leave for work and when I get home from work. (I just use my finger.)
    SOLARAY Saw Palmetto 580MG : Three time a day with food or water. I actually follow this one pretty well.

The things I'm not doing are:
    Breast massage; massage them in an inward circular motion. (gets blood flowing to the tata's)
    Use a breast massage cream with the massage technique (go figure)
    Apparently these two things are more important than I previously thought.

Other things that are in the program are to keep your caffeine intake down, get plenty of sleep, eat right, and other common sense healthy stuff.

I found a natural way to increase my breast size too...I turned 55. In fact the other day a female friend told me how well my hormonal regimen is working.

Just a couple things. You are messing with your body even if you think it is natural (so is arsenic and cyanide), you are messing with things you do not understand. You only get two kidneys and one heart. Liver might recover. The other thing is even real GG's don't lactate randomly. The drugs (and don't fool yourself they are drugs) you are taking are promoting lactation. Thus your breasts will swell. When you quit the lactation stops...the breasts will go down, but now with creases and wrinkles and sagginess. Basically I believe if this is working at all your body thinks you are pregnant. Real GG's get to do this 9 months...you have done it 10 plus.

I would worry about a couple things. If the homeopathic hormones are working you are low testosterone to start with (ask the TS's here who have taken cannon doses of T-blockers...you are taking peashooter doses). I would also wonder what this is doing to your internal organs. All drugs, and yes even MORE so, "natural" ones have to be metabolized. It's all fun and games until someone gets an eye poked out. I believe it is your turn to spin the chamber
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I found a natural way to increase my breast size too...I turned 55.
    So did I!.... if you consider a brain tumor being natural..... my Prolactinoma tumor enlarged my breasts and was on to path to lactating.... but the sever headaches and eventual death thing wasn't worth the extra cup size! lol. Arsenic is a natural product too.... just saying....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    If this claim is not total BS and you actually ARE experiencing these effects, you need to see your doctor immediately.

ANY substance that will effect a male human body to the point of lactating for any length of time is a dangerous substance. Human females lactate when pregnant. That's pretty much it. Even those who transition completely do not take any substance that will produce lactation for the length of time you are claiming.

You are playing with fire here. Kidney or liver failure, a stroke, or the big CA, are not fun. Tell me how much you enjoy your lactation when you can't speak and food dribbles out one side of your mouth.

That said, I think you're full of patootie.

S

Quote Originally Posted by Debra Russell View Post
    What is the Fab to Fem program?......................Debra
    http://flat2fem.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cyWAvgJhUQ
    DonnaT

Donna T that even made my computer lock up

Since the women in my family are all B or C cup sized two cups smaller would be...man boobs
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,