Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A "fair" ULTIMATUM?

Banned Read only

A "fair" ULTIMATUM?

Ok, in the grand scheme of things, it's ONLY hair. But what if your SO just had a "thing" about body hair. She was OK with ANYthing and everything except shaving and she finally tells you, "If YOU don't stop shaving I WILL"...

And you call her bluff and she turns into a miniature Sasquatch within a month. She doesn't care what Society thinks, clearly.

Can you/could you be or feel feminine while "hairy"?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Heck thats easy keep shaving!
    She won't let her's grow too far I'll bet.

I never shave ,,,So I would say Hell yea thats easy ,,,Lets get it on ,,, Neet's the way I roll ,,,LOL,,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Banned Read only
    Don't a lot of European women not shave? Actually, it will only get bad when she starts getting a mustache on her upper lip. I hated it when my eighty year old grandma always tried to kiss me on the lips. It was really prickly!

Banned Read only
    NO, If you stop shaving you'll look like a gorilla in a dress. Do you think something as feminine and beautiful as Miss America or a Playboy Centerfoll doesn't shave. Keep shaving, she'll give in.

The guys that I use to work with use to joke that I could save money if, instead of buying sweaters, I could just have my wife knit a sweater out of the hair that was already on my body. That's how hairy I am. That said, my wife likes hair, but when I've discussed shaving with her, her usual reply is, "It's your body and your hair. I'm not going to tell you what to do with it." She recognizes my need to shave, and I recognize her desire that I have hair. So, out of love and respect for her, I shave only what is visible for the clothes that I'm wearing for the day. If I'm wearing a skirt, the legs get shaved, especially in the summer. If I'm wearing a low cut top, my chest gets shaved, but only as far as necessary for the top that I'm wearing, never below the bra line. My back (unless it's going to be exposed) and abdomen never get shaved. It's one of the sacrifices that I'm happy to make to make her happy. She is extremely supportive. I dress most of the time around the house, and I go out regularly, quite often with my wife. She's given up a lot for my happiness, so keeping some hair for her doesn't seem like a lot to give.
    Last edited by Roberta Marie; 10-05-2012 at 02:50 PM.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

My GF likes hairy guys, so I don't shave now. It's an interesting challenge for going to the club dancing for sure, so I'll have to be inventive. The bottom line is to "feel good " about yourself in any state is to balance your male and female energies. That, more than mere appearance, is the determining factor in my opinion Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    A few weeks ago I saw a young women, looked like she was from Northern India, with a distinct mustache. Surprised me a little as she was clearly not East European.

Here is where what most consider a male trait takes over....Logically, if you don't want her telling you what to do you can't complain about what she does. Right????

This subject comes up in convoluted form a lot here. It is the old what if your wife....question. And it usually involves the wife doing un-"feminine" things. What if she decided she was going to drink beer watch football and keep her hand down the front of her pants? I love how the reaction often is "Hell no!' Hypocritical bunch we haz heer iznt it?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Meet with her in the middle. Trim the hair to its shortest length with a trimmer. Then there is some hair, but not long enough to be a pain for you.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I don't think you should shave it ya SO don't want ya too ,,, Just wear a Body Stocking to cover everything up ,,,That way you both are content !

As crossdressers, we do what we can, and some just can't shave their body. So we cover. Some can't go out, so we make the best of it when we stay in. Can't wear glue-on nails or paint our natural nails, so we use adhesive stick-ons. Can't have makeup reside, so we avoid staining lipsticks. etc etc etc
    Yes, shaving does feel nice, but there are many other ways to feel feminine.

As for the ultimatum, rule # 1 is: never give someone a choice you don't want him/her to take. Or, put another way, don't issue an ultimatum you're not prepared to carry out.
    Finally, there is no obligation to respond to an ultimatum. Carry on as you will, and make the other person decide what to do.

Silver Member
    I hate shaving. I only shave when I'm gonna show my legs instead of my usual jeans. Leg hair doesn't change how I feel.

And there's no such thing as a fair ultimatum. An ultimatum is selfish. Relationships are about compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by Bree-asaurus View Post
    I hate shaving. I only shave when I'm gonna show my legs instead of my usual jeans. Leg hair doesn't change how I feel.

And there's no such thing as a fair ultimatum. An ultimatum is selfish. Relationships are about compromise.
    I hate shaving to ,,I wish someone else would do it while I sleep ,,LOL,,, That neet is to messy an will get all over the bed an I will be in more trouble with her than I am in on here !!! So maybe just spread some Pet Milk on me an let the Cat Lick it off !! LOL,,,, Meowwww here kitty ,,kitty,,, I took a bath this time !!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    I hate shaving to ,,I wish someone else would do it while I sleep ,,LOL,,, That neet is to messy an will get all over the bed an I will be in more trouble with her than I am in on here !!! So maybe just spread some Pet Milk on me an let the Cat Lick it off !! LOL,,,, Meowwww here kitty ,,kitty,,, I took a bath this time !!
    I'm going to try epilating again... I'm scared! Where are my ice packs?!

What if your leg hair looks like spider legs sticking out of your legs?
    WHAT THEN?!

:P

You don't need any, in all fairness it does hurt like hell but after a few minutes the pain all blends into background noise.
    Setup a laptop and watch a movie while you're at it, the time will (almost) fly.

You can always double up on the hose to hide a multitude of sins.....

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    What if your leg hair looks like spider legs sticking out of your legs?
    WHAT THEN?!

:P
    2 years of HRT kinda fixed it for me

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    You don't need any, in all fairness it does hurt like hell but after a few minutes the pain all blends into background noise.
    Setup a laptop and watch a movie while you're at it, the time will (almost) fly.
    I've done it before. Epilated for a few weeks. It hurt too much. I have a very low pain tolerance... and I'm a huge baby.

I'm from the SHOW-ME state! Show me or tell me I can't; I WILL! Enough said!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I'm going to try epilating again... I'm scared!
    Epilating? Is that "scared" or "scarred" ??

Quote Originally Posted by sandra-leigh View Post
    Epilating? Is that "scared" or "scarred" ??
    Actually...
    If you epilate hairs that lie on a stretch mark they will scar a bit, but clears up within a week.

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels View Post
    She doesn't care what Society thinks, clearly.
    Sounds like you and she share the same opinion about what Society thinks about ones appearance.
    So what's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    I don't think you should shave it ya SO don't want ya too ,,, Just wear a Body Stocking to cover everything up ,,,That way you both are content !
    THis should work. It is what I plan on doing. I have lots of arm and leg hair. The chest went by-by but the rest has to stay until it gets cooler out. A friend told me tights, and whatever the equivalent it has for the top ( I laughed because she couldnt name it any more that I could). The double hose idea sounds like a winner too.
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

Not me ,,I would Rather go to the Dentist !!! signed Cry Baby !!!

I don't know what to tell you hun. Tank god I don;t have to worry about such things.I think my wife likes my shaved legs.
    Angie