Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would love to post more face pics but am a little worried

Would love to post more face pics but am a little worried

Hi Girls As you have probably noticed most of my pics i have posted don't include my face The reason for this is that i have very a good job and a lot of friends who don't know my little secret I am frightened of what would happen if people from work or my friends found out ! What do you think the chances of non cd's finding my pics on the web ? ( i have my face in my avatar but it is small and i don't think i'm recognizable in it )

I've posted thousands of photos and videos all over the web.... here and facebook for almost a decade and never had anyone that doesn't know find out.... more likely that the photos on your phone or pc will give you away vs ones posted here... imho
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

This is a very interesting issue... my advice is if you are not sure... DON'T!

Having said that... I don't look anything like my real self when in Kaz mode, so I am more relaxed. You also have to think about why any non-CD would be on this site? The only way they would find out is to admit to being here... ???

xx
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

i really don't think your freinds look at this website...and you are very pretty and passable...why hide such a pretty face??

wendy

Banned Read only
    If your friends or work colleagues are not CD/TG/TS/IS, why would they be looking here for you? Again, as has been said, if you are not sure or comfortable, don't

Kaz has pretty much summed it up. Here is relative secure but once you upload a photo to the internet you can never tell where it will end.
    "I'm not sure. But I'll never know unless I give it a shot."

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I've posted thousands of photos and videos all over the web.... here and facebook for almost a decade and never had anyone that doesn't know find out.... more likely that the photos on your phone or pc will give you away vs ones posted here... imho
    .......I agree with Karren,I consider this my safe haven..
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i have a teenage son, at his age he has enough on his plate without being confronted by the sight of his dad all dressed up. while i know the chances of this happening are miniscule, while the chance is there then its not a risk im willing to take. who knows, i could end up like this guy! http://www.cracked.com/blog/how-goog...-famous-moron/

also, to be honest, i quite like how my body looks dressed up and dont really like pics where my ugly mug spoils the effect!

in short, if a pic is ever taken of me where i think a) im totally unrecognisable to my male self and b) my face enhances the pic rather than spoils it, then i'll post it right away. promise
    I decree today that life is simply taking and not giving
    England is mine, and it owes me a living

Me Too

Get that Camera out my FACE !!!!!!!!! Attachment 188889
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 03-03-2013 at 11:59 AM. Reason: quote removed, please stop quoting large posts
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Hi Anastasia. I understand your concern but I had too seek this site out, you have to be interested in crossdressing to come here, it not likely someone you know will a) stumble upon this site b) be here long enough to find your picture and then c) recognise you in your makeup etc. I think you would have to be a fellow crossdresser to come that far.

That said I am from Essex and I will be looking for you now lol

I'm going to post pics of myself soon, I'm just holding back because my SO wouldn't want me too.
    I'm at a stage in my life where I'm ready to own what I do.

I don't worry about that. Any picture can be faked so easily now that you could take a pic of anyone and make it look like it is a man wearing a dress, or making love to a football. If someone I knew showed me a pic I would just laugh it off as some kind of joke. That said I do not have any pics posted anywhere but that is mostly because I just can't get the camera to make a decent picture of myself. I have to use either a mirror and it always looks like a funny angle or I use the 10 sec delay and it just looks so unnatural ....I will get someone else to take my pic tomorrow at my tri ess meeting.

Gold Member
    I had the same concerns when I first got on here Anastasia. If you start getting some level of comfort, I would recommend only posting them in the pictures forum. A person has to be a member and signed in to see anything there where this forum doesn't have that requirement. But like many say, why would they be here anyway whether they are signed in or not? But the picture forum makes for a more comfortable first step.

I agree with you, Sue. This CD won't post any pictures on the public forum, and until I get my own camera, there won't be any pictures at all. I've consistently found that it's better to be safe than sorry with identifying information on the internet. It's mostly others' experiences, not mine, and I'm not willing to put myself in that position. That includes my avatar.

If people you work with saw your pics here I would ask them... "And why were YOU on a crossdresser site?"

Think about it...if you're here it's for a reason...what's theirs?
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'm hoping you are right Karren having joined the show and tell brigade. In part my decision reflects a degree of comfort now with my photos. (Thankfully taking digital photos is cheap.)
    Last edited by Michelle (Oz); 10-06-2012 at 07:27 AM.

Silver Member
    The chances of you being recognized are slim but if you are recognized from posting here or on another CD/TG site, chances are you will be asked for a date rather than being outed. After all, what was the person who recognized you doing, surfing this site
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by becky77 View Post
    That said I am from Essex and I will be looking for you now lol
    I'm expecting to bump into either one of you any day now
    When you see your ship go sailing...

Aspiring Member
    I'm new to this and I thought the same thing that Jorja said,"why would they be looking here for you? Again, as has been said, if you are not sure or comfortable, don't". So, I posted my photos with my face. If a co-worker recognized me, then I bet I found a new girl friend.

But, do what YOU are most comfortable with. I figure if my wife finds out, then it was meant to be. If she looked, she'd see it anyway.

Chelsea

So, as noted... If someone sees you they are probably a friend. Btw, if you log out you can see some of the pages ar hidden and some not... So, if you are really worried, just post pictures to areas that only members can see. Then just mod your avitar to not be as clear. But, really if someone is looking on this site, they are probably a friend.

Hi there, this is a site for support but be wary of posting pictures if you're in both worlds, it might not be good to do.
    All I know is it is easy to be exposed and then people look to blame some one when your out enough not to care by all means. Consider fem masks too they give you illusion. But do take pictures for your own improvement on make up and hair colouring it is better than a mirror because you can see what works and things that might need more attention.

Here is my advice, for what it's worth. Take a picture of yourself, in a pose that you have placed online and en femme, but this picture is in guy mode. Use the services tineye.com and images.google.com to do an image search using that image. If pictures of your femme self pop up, remove those images. If none do, you're good to go!

I do this periodically to manage my online image for both male and female images, and I believe that it is good practice to see what the internet says about you, just as a general rule!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pexetta View Post
    I'm expecting to bump into either one of you any day now
    I get into Essex as part of my work now and again, so I'll be looking for all of you!

If you are not wholly comfortable posting pics, I suppose the best advise is as Kaz stated, 'DON'T'. As with most things, in your own time is best.

Reb
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

well I also think that only members can access the picture and video gallery...

Silver Member
    This forum is a comfortable place to post comments and questions. But if anyone has any important reservations about posting their picture, they should not do so. Anything posted on the internet you have to assume can be compromised, discovered and shared. Even with restricted site access, for example, if someone else in your work place or neighborhood is an unknown site member, you could be discovered. Most likely a very slim chance, but possible. Members might also want to be careful about posting personal information (location, employment, current military service) which could further identify them if they have concerns. Why post anything that you are worried about?