Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Difference between dressing and being her

Platinum Member
    Hi Carly, It's like the forbidden fruit.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Various oppinions on this one. For me there can be a sexual link at times. Other times it just makes me more relaxed. Trying to behave more girly can be done if I'm dressed or not. The hip movement, arm positions and just behaving a little more fem. I'm not a woman and I don't think I ever will be or want to be but at times it is nice to pretend.
    I love the feeling of being dressed.
    I have a dream of true equality - including clothes and make up.
    Hugs Joanne.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Like Suzy1, I have a certain percent that's always Tina, but my gendered selves are really very different. The other day my wife called Tina "sweet" and her dressing was a bit "edgy" (haven't quite got a definition of that yet). Tina and my male self do look at many things differently. The best explanation I've heard yet (my wife, again) is "two different programs working off the same database!". That really sums it up. I'd love an arrangement where it was Tina for 3 days and then back to male for 3 days, and round and round!

We really have evolved into having separate things that we like to do. We cook different foods, play different musical instruments, read different books, and we sure the heck watch different shows/movies! That's why switching back and forth is just so great! Parts of me that were really kept in the background get to come to the foreground, and many of them my male self either wouldn't do or completely does not enjoy!

Does Tina "feel" like a woman? Heck, I don't know. It's really not an issue. In her mind she is feminine, and works hard at it!

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Thats a tough one to answer. Some days when all the make up works and the outfit comes together, the nail polish is smooth, the dressing makes me feel very much the woman, I begin to sway as I walk and remember to take smaller steps, stand up straighter, and smile.
    But Darn it all, it only take a few hours before a fart pops out or the urge to burp or spit happens.
    I guess you can take the girl out of the boy but you cant take the boy out of the gurl.
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!