Thread: First Time

First Time

This the first time ive painted my toenails and boy i love it My wife is fine with now
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's great that your wife is fine with it! Nice color!!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Miriam
    My wife helped me with it the first time. Taught me by having me do hers first, then coached me through mine and touched them up a bit.

Miriam

Yeah, isn’t it great? My Daughter took me in for a pedi for Father’s Day (June 2011) and the gal painted them a nice poppy-pink. I have virtually had them polished ever since and I wear sandals almost exclusively (Southern Calif. Weather). Well last Tuesday I wore pumps, not open-toed, to my therapy session and every time I looked down I felt a bit of remorse not being able to see my polished toes. They were red for awhile and now they are a very dark burgundy; a woman in the neighborhood was walking her dog and I thought the dark burgundy looked really great on her feet and I just had to try it on my feet.

At first I was nervous but I haven’t had a single negative comment, even my Doctor complimented me on my toes. A bit of a warning, after awhile it’s hard to go back to unpolished toes after having looked down and seeing how great they look polished.
    Babs

I am getting ready to do my for the first time since I was young [ i use to steal my sister polish when ever i had a chance] I can not wait to see my toes in nylon and peep toed pumps!!!

Much like everything else I have learned on my journey to the feminine side, pratice makes better.... Not sure I can say perfect. I'm far from that. LOL
    I keep my polished as often as I can. I have to remove it when I go swimming or somewhere where I may have to go bare foot. But I do love having them polishd up. My fav is Pink! I love the color you picked.
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

There are a few first time things left on my bucket list.
    Pierced ears next?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

First times are always fun, cute color.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.