Thread: Going Out in Phoenix Area

Going Out in Phoenix Area

This may be the wrong place to post this, but I am all dressed up and nowhere to go. I have only been to Tri Ess meetings before but tonight I have the opportunity to go out somewhere more public. My wife has always been out with me in the past, but she has plans. I know that it is short notice but does anyone know of any safe places to go in the Phoenix area?

Hey tried to reply to you PM about this but it said your inbox is full

High Heels and Pantyhose!
    Wow! I'm stunned that there were no replies... Surely, there must be somewhere to go in Phoenix! I'm interested in hearing those suggestions also.