Thread: Question about Miami Area

Question about Miami Area

Our 2012 Dignity Halloween cruise is October 29-November 3 out of Miami. Some
    in our group want to know the location of TG friendly clubs as well as members from this board in the Miami area who would join them on October 27 and 28th.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

All, and I mean all, of South Beach is trans friendly. Go anywhere you please. Key word- expensive -.

I don;t about south beach but key west is wide open its fanastic stay dressed all the time we were just there i live in florida
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah but Key West is 4 hours away from Miami....

Silver Member
    I was in Miami 20 years ago. It was a pretty accepting and welcoming place. I can't imagine it's done anything but get better. Have a great time you all. I love cruises. A floating, luxury hotel!

S