Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pantyhose?

Pantyhose

I enjoy the feel of pantyhose from my waist down to my toes. I am wearing them under my jeans and inside my heels I never was really a fan of thigh-highs.
    Pantyhose are what got me started. Pantyhose will always be my favorite. I feel that all I need is pantyhose.
    Last edited by Kathi-Anne; 11-26-2005 at 10:18 PM.

the feeling

i think the feeling of pantyhose is what got me into cding. the feel of the smooth nylon on your legs,added with the silky feeling of a nice nylon slip and the added excitement of high heels is what this is all about to me.
    danielle d

GypsyKaren
    I've been wearing pantyhose since they hit the scene in the sixties, and I now wear them everyday. You just can't beat the feeling of the sheer nylon against your skin.

GypsyKaren

Pantyhose are also what got me into cd'ing.
    I personally don't feel like a "woman" unless
    I am wearing my pantyhose.

I Love Pantyhose and Nylons Can remember wearing my mothers girdle and slipping a pair of Nylons on what a feeling. OH BOY!!!

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

Banned Read only
    I wear them all depending on attire and planned activities. Pantyhose, Thigh Highs, Garters, Knee Highs, Tights, I very rarely go bare legged.

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    I am a girl who prefers pantyhose. but stockings with a garter are okay.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

pantyhose

I would have to agree, it was pantyhose that I first explored crossdressing with as well.

For me, wearing pantyhose is about as feminine as it gets. They truly are designed for the female form, they accentuate the female form, they are delicate and need to be haandled with care.

I wear them everyday now, if those around me looked at my ankles they would notice, but they don't seem to or they don't care.

julia

I started crossdressing with stockings at a very early age. It was in my teenage years when my then girlfriend (now wife) started wearing pantyhose that I tried them and was hooked. I wear pantyhose whenever I go out dressed. Sometimes around the house I will wear thigh highs. In cold weather I often wear pantyhose under my drab clothes - especially when riding my motorcycle.

So many CD's indicate that it was stockings or pantyhose that turned them on to crossdressing, I can't help but wonder what will be the dominant "trigger" for the next generation of CD's now that so many GG's have given up wearing hosiery.
    Phoebe

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe Reece
    So many CD's indicate that it was stockings or pantyhose that turned them on to crossdressing, I can't help but wonder what will be the dominant "trigger" for the next generation of CD's now that so many GG's have given up wearing hosiery.

Very poignant observation! I too am among those who started with this wonderful garment. I often wondered if there were no such thing as hosiery, would I still be a crossdresser...I don't know for sure, but probably not.

Back to your question...When a lot of us started with pantyhose in the 60's or 70's, that was very femme. Today, with the emo crowd wearing androgynous styles and men wearing makeup more than ever (goth, Green Day, etc), some of the 'female only' items aren't so taboo, and maybe aren't so intriguing. Plus, with girls wearing mostly men's clothing anymore (jeans, sweats, clunky boots), what's a younger crossdresser to do? If a teenager dressed like 90% of the teenage girls I see, nobody could tell if he was CDing or not! We may be dying breed!

modern crossdressers

Sandra, now that's a great point. Today's average woman isn't all that feminine anymore, at least not until they start working full time. I guess time will tell. If only we crossdressers weren't so secretive, it would be easier to determine this.

But on the otherhand, a lot of styles are very feminine again and younger girls are enjoying getting pretty.

And there's the multi-trillion dollar fashion industry which I doubt will stop designing pretty things to sell.

julia

Quote Originally Posted by kattiecd
    love sheer french cut suntan pantyhose, yummy. it would be nice to lay on a couch with another tgirl rubbing our silky legs together.

kattiecd
    Kattie -- was there some reason you included a picture of MY legs in your post?
    luv,

Lisa

pantyhose

I am a fan of pantyhose..........i wear them as much as i can, most nights i sleep with panties and pantyhose on . LOVE THE FEELING

RE-Member
    I dislike panty hose. Seems so .... fake. Unlike my breast forms which are Oh so real! I'm f%*&#8) strange! People don't like you when your strange, right Jenny?

Saragirl
    I'll wear pantyhose out, but prefer stockings in.

Ohhh... um... pantyhose are great - I wear them every opportunity I have. I've worn them in school, in college, at work, on dates, by myself and on dates. I love the silky feeling, the encasement of my legs, feet, etc., is erotic and enjoyable.

Thigh highs for me please

I'm with you Cammi... thigh highs and lace panties... bikini panties in pink is my fav.
    I wore pantyhose once to a doctors appointment because I didn't expect to have a zillion tests run.... but the nurse needed to check something on my legs and lifted my pants leg....well. busted... She couldn't complete the test and I was embarrassed, but somehow it worked out. My wife and I left the office laughing!

busted

Suzy, I can relate. Did the same thing once. I used the experience to grow in confidence. Honestly, what difference does it make. If you find the article of clothing comfortable, why should it matter if you are a woman or a man?

julia

Aspiring Member

Pantyhose

I have been wearing pantyhose since the late 60's when I would stael them from one of my sisters's.
    I have had tried wearing a garterbelt and stocking on a number of occasions but have a hard time getting them hooked in back or they are long enough.
    I'll take pantyhose anyday or time.

new pics

Got some new pics! Pantyhose, slip, bra, thong, skirt, tight shirt

My sisters green pj's, bra, and shirt!
    Attached Images Attached Images

some more...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sexy velour pants!

Why thank you! I will get more pics later