Thread: Funny story.

Talking Funny story.

Sorry long winded.
    Ok this is really two stories. I got to tell one for the other.

My wife and I took our kids to a fall festival this past weekend.
    It was at a baptist church. So I dressed as drab as I could.
    Which wasn't to bad. What was hard was not acting to femm.
    As anyone how has ever lived in the south know. The last thing you want to do is stand out around a group of southern baptist! I had to spend two hours thinking don't cross you legs keep your hands off you hips use guy voice and so on.

Now the really funny part. After the fall frest. We needed to stop at Walmart. Which I think is fun in drab. Looking like a guy and act like a woman. I love messing with people. Making this part all the funnier. I was hearing jeans (women's) with pink panties. A blue T and flip flops (had on hiking boots at the frest)
    I had the need to use the restroom being in drab I use the men's.
    I go into a stall pull my pants dawn and sit. About that time someone els comes in and I hear him go back out saying there a woman in there. I looked down to realize. All they could see was jeans pink panties and pink toe nails. I'm sour then heard me laughing.
    Always remimber life is what you make it.
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ashley...00004093583692

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Oops, that is something that we risk, but its worth it for sure
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

lol. it had to be the weekend. I ran out late last night (2am) to corner store for cigarettes and a soda. When I got home after, I realized I forgot to change out of my cami, and to wash some eyeshadow off (i was trying some new colors.) IT explains the service with a smile, but nothing was said. I use this store a lot, and I am sure it is only a matter of time before the night crew tells the day crew which happens to have a very cute lady I am interested in.
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

STOP !!!!!! Ya killing me ,,,, You sat down ? You better watch that ,,Never know who was in there before ? I hope the floore was clean ,,,, Lucky it was that guy an not me ,,I would have said Heyyyyyyyyyyy where did ya get ya nails done at ? LOOK at Mine !!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Stacy, you always have the most enthusiastically positive things to say! 8)
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

I am particular about some of the stalls I visit.
    Union Station NY has large gaps at the bottom.
    The disabled suite is the best there.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    STOP !!!!!! Ya killing me ,,,, You sat down ? You better watch that ,,Never know who was in there before ? I hope the floore was clean ,,,, Lucky it was that guy an not me ,,I would have said Heyyyyyyyyyyy where did ya get ya nails done at ? LOOK at Mine !!!
    Well yea I sit down. Got to stay in the habit. I use the women's restroom don't want to not think and stand up there.
    And I always use the paper seat cuv thingies. Use two in the men's room guys are so nasty!
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley D. View Post
    I always use the paper seat cuv thingies. Use two in the men's room guys are so nasty!
    Hehe preaching to the choir there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley D. View Post
    Well yea I sit down. Got to stay in the habit. I use the women's restroom don't want to not think and stand up there.
    And I always use the paper seat cuv thingies. Use two in the men's room guys are so nasty!

Hey it's hell wearing girl shorts or capris an panties an standing up using the Bathroom I know ,,But like ya say Ya gotta get used to it ,,But I could never get used to having that crap all over my clothes I just gotta bite the bullet an stand when its nasty . I have sat for the past 25 years an it's Normal for me to sit ,,I feel weard standing ,,But it comes in handy outside ,,I still use my secret arsonal when I am outside ,,The only difference is I don't wear under wear while I am working that makes it easier to go outside in the wild ! Stretch pants an capri's are the Bomb outside when ya gotta go .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I would be very uncomfortable sitting in the men's room. Guys have cooties!

Hovering Instructions

"To any woman who has encountered the disgusting gas station toilet, the dive bar waste-hole or the airport restroom - complete with the scattered remains of indigestable airplane food - let me say that I understand your horror and disgust. What can be done about it, you may ask yourself as you begrudgingly take a seat to urinate? Though there is nothing that may rectify the literal filth of the experience, there is something you can do for yourself and for the well-being of your ass.

"It's called the Hover-Piss.

"You're probably already familiar with the position if you go to the gym, like every woman in America. And you may be well-practiced in it if you are concerned, again, like every woman in America, with the size of your ass. It's the same position used for squats at the gym but is infinitely more useful in a public restroom. Stand with your legs about hip-width apart and slowly lower your butt towards the toilet, like a mothership looking to beam up her long-lost alien brethren, making sure to get low in the squat. Some women may find it useful to support their upper body by propping their hands or forearms on their knees. Once properly positioned go ahead and let loose the stream."

(Click here for more)

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Beautiful Girl to Nikki ♥ Billiebluenose1878 GG's Avatar
    That was sooo sooo soo funny ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]To wake up and see SweetNikki i love by my side happy is very special and important to me xxxxx
    In life ... we dont lose friends .... we discover who our real friends really are ....

Cariad a Cwtches xxxxx

Love everyone equally and tolerate all xxxxx

@WelshbirdBillie on Twitter

SERIOUSLY????? You would rather sit down on some nasty toilet or just as bad, hover like a spaceship above the toilet???? For Pete's sake you are there for a matter of seconds, not hours. Just stand up to the urinal, get your business done and be grateful you have the option to do so. Then you can go back to pretending your a lady. I guarantee you if any woman in the world had the luxury of going to the bathroom standing up see would.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

Megan, talking about forgetting what you are wearing, a few years ago I drove out to Reno NV Dressed, had a lot of fun on the way teasing the truckers. When I got out there I changed in to Drab to check in to the Motel because of all the people who knew me were at the same Motel, well I was real thirsty spotted a soft drink machine, got out of the car and went up to get a coke, the vending machine attendant was filling the machine, so I just give him the money and he give my a coke, when he handed the coke to me he looked at me and give me a big smile, I thought at the time that was odd, but oh well I have had stranger things happen, well when I got back in the car I noticed I had forgotten to take of my earrings, and they were the real fem, pretty pink ones.

Stacy...you're killin me. You are one crazy sista, I'll say! That being said, I also sit to pee as well. Unless it's filthy, then I hover.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    If you are wearing ladies jeans, as I do a lot, it is almost impossible to go standing up. The zipper does not down far enough to get the necessary stuff out! But you can always squat without actually sitting! I would bet many of us CD's have done that!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Even if I have to use the men's room, I've been sitting to pee for so long I just automatically head for a stall. Since I'm always tucked, getting things all back in order just can't be done standing at a urinal.

Interesting. I will try hovering next time in about 15minutes
    I love the feeling of being dressed.
    I have a dream of true equality - including clothes and make up.
    Hugs Joanne.

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    and the restroom would have been full of your entourage and all the papparazzi

That's it... I'm using the restroom back by layaway... where's my purse?
    ​Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by EllieOPKS View Post
    SERIOUSLY????? You would rather sit down on some nasty toilet or just as bad, hover like a spaceship above the toilet???? For Pete's sake you are there for a matter of seconds, not hours. Just stand up to the urinal, get your business done and be grateful you have the option to do so. Then you can go back to pretending your a lady.
    I don't pretend I'm a lady. But some times I have to pretend I'm a guy.
    For now.
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn