Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It makes me feel... (??)

It makes me feel... (??)

I don't know... so I'm asking you all. How would you describe how dressing makes you feel?

In the beginning, of course (and I think it is true for most of us), it made me feel 'excited'. But that doesn't last forever.

Later, I've heard people use words like 'comfortable' or 'less stressed'. I think that is getting near what it is for me, but I still don't think it really hits the nail on the head. Maybe it is so hard to answer because it is a feeling that can't be put into words, like asking 'How does the color blue smell?'

So in a few words, Finish this sentence: "I enjoy crossdressing because it makes me feel..."

All I can come up with so far is "...more like myself" which is a difficult feeling to describe, but somehow I just feel MORE like me (and less like somebody I'm PRETENDING to be) when I'm in a dress or skirt.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Cristi, you have answered your own question in the very best way, and isn't the most important also? I feel the same.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    ....makes me feel like I'm on an adventure, mostly because that's so true. For the last 7 years we've been trying to understand who Tina is and what role she plays in our lives. The only way to find out is to do it, so it's an adventure every time!

...makes me feel happy and comfortable. I feel as though I am someone I want to be.

"More like myself" Thanks Cristi for posting this. I have so many questions about who and what, but this makes sense to me.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Cristi:

I feel just as you do. I'm comfortable being a man (but always looking forward to being Chelsea again), but when I'm Chelsea I do feel more like myself. More at ease and relaxed. When I see myself after I get dressed and I've made a particularly successful transition it just makes me happy. Makes me want to go outside and be in the world as a woman.

But, fear of being seen as a guy in a dress does keep me in most of the time. Not to mention my wife doesn't know.

You'll get different answers from different girls because everyone is........different. Just enjoy the feminine side of yourself and welcome her into your life.

The dressing is a vehicle that puts us in touch with our creative feminine energies so that we become a full spectrum person overall in thinking and in doing. Much, much more powerful than endorphins and beneficial to health if utilized properly.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It makes me feel "whole" just like the person I should be.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Launa View Post
    It makes me feel "whole" just like the person I should be.
    Amen to that...You could not have said it better Amanda

It makes me feel more complete in being who I am!
    abtw; Pink smells far better then blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Dressing enfemme makes me feel good! I am a man, and also enjoy dressing as a man. But feminine clothes are much more comfortable, and certainly better looking!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Hi Cristi
    I feel content. In a nutshell, dressing in femme just feels so right and comfortable.
    "I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam," : Popeye

Cristi, you have answered your own question very well. The desire to dress as a woman is so powerful. Dressing, acting, looking, and feeling like a woman is incredible. I only get the chance to dress a few times a month and always look forward to getting out as Susan. The clothing is to kill for. My answer to your question is cross dressing is a wonderful adventure full of exciting turns at every corner.

Platinum Member
    Hi Cristi, It makes me feel like a lady that I want to be.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

makes me feel pretty. No deep meaning I can think of.

Hi,

Dressing for myself is a little different, for others who dont know me it says heres a woman. who will express her self through her clothes, for some it will be a ? am i really a woman, so when they see me enough & get to know me as a person then they know im just a woman whos a bit different ,

So in many ways my clothes are to show i am a woman, do my clothes show some of my personality. in the different clothes i wear, or a little more of who i am & how i like being seen,

My dressing shows who i am in real life, with out pretence,

...noeleena...

Cristi, whenever I dress I just feel wonderful. There are lots of other suitable words like fantastic, fabulous, incredible, delightful ....they all apply but there's another one nobody else has mentioned and its so much a part of my love of dressing and feeling so good. The word is SEXY!. I've always marvelled how some women could look so sexy and it was never somethng I could feel as a guy but from the time I began to dress I felt it and it was such an amazing sensation. Of course in the early days it was incredibly sexually arousing but even after 20+ years the excitement of feeling sexy is still there, if not as intense as it once was. Those other pleasures of feeling feminine, comfortable, relaxed and happy are all there and have grown in importance over time but I still love feeling sexy . ( and Mythic , as you just wrote, that other gorgeous feeling guys can't often share, being pretty)

I feel completeness.
    I am sure that is a new word.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Cristi View Post
    I don't know... so I'm asking you all. How would you describe how dressing makes you feel?

So in a few words, Finish this sentence: "I enjoy crossdressing because it makes me feel..."
    ...it makes me feel COMPLETE!"
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Sexy for me. I guess there is a feeling of freedom and ballance in there as well. So many things going on in my head at the same time makes it hard to pinpoint one thing.

...a mixture of relaxed and excited. I don't feel all of the expectations that are put on my shoulders and I can just be my natural self for that small period of time. There's also the joy of experiencing all of the unique feelings and sensations that go along with dressing. Not in a weird way. Feeling pretty and (sometimes) sexy is probably the ultimate feeling of letting go and breathing in the freedom of life.

It all depends, if I'm stressed, it takes away the stress, if I'm down, it's a pick me up, and if I'm in a happy place, it makes me feel right. By feeling right I mean at that moment, when I put on that last touch, an look in a full length mirror, I see the inner me, the other side of the coin as it where. and when I've seen both sides of the coin, I know I'm complete.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

it makes me feel sensual, in touch with both sides of my personality. I also feel adventerous when I go out, and love pampering myself getting ready. Even as a guy I enjoy being dressed nice and having manicured nails
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Im rite there with you Cristi It just makes me feel like I should. and that is very happy and in a relaxing mood.
    Renee

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I feel normal and content. Relaxed and able to let go of my emotions.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"