Thread: 3 hour walk thru town, I did it!

Aspiring Member

3 hour walk thru town, I did it!

I fixed up my wig the best I could and put on the camo skirt over black tights and tennis shoes. I had a gray girls hoody. It was only about 5:00 pm and still real light out but I could not wait. I drove up to the "square" in the town of 15,000 or so and parked. I put on my girly sunglasses, bright red lipstick, flopped most of the hair to lay in the open hood and off I went. I tried to take slightly shorter steps than I normally do.

It seemed like a million cars passed and I passed a few people walking head on. No one said anything. Once it got too dark for the sunglasses i just took them off, I did not have any makeup on. I know nobody read me! I just looked like a 40-50ish woman taking a stroll.

I got home realizing that 2 hours had passed. I changed into another slightly above knee bright coloured skirt and off I went from my front door down my own neighbourhood. I thought about walking to the minimart and buying a soda, but I might do that tomorow in a different town.

This girl feels like a million bucks!!! Just do it!!! I am not going to let daylight scare me either!!! Next time I am going even earlier .Amanda

Congratulations. There's nothing like the freedom of being yourself.
    "I'm not sure. But I'll never know unless I give it a shot."

Congrats Amanda!!!!

I know how well you must feel. I can't really explain how wonderful I feel being out in public dressed as a women. The clothing is to kill for. I spent many years wanting and thinking one day I would be able to just get out of the car and walk into the mall dressed as Susan. I finally did it a few years ago and my heart was pounding. Since that day in Jacksonville, Fl. Susan has never looked back. As it turned out there wasn't that much to be worried about. Dressing, acting, looking, and feeling like a woman is so empowering. ENJOY

Gold Member
    I would love to do that, congratulations, I bet you had fun.
    Rader

Amanda you are on your way to the freedom you deserve! It won't be long 'til you are shopping and enjoying yourself like you should! Good luck!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    Amanda you are on your way to the freedom you deserve! It won't be long 'til you are shopping and enjoying yourself like you should! Good luck!
    Yes... Freedom...I deserve it! Advise to others: do not put it off, I wish I would not have... Amanda

Congrats! I bet you can't wait until the next time.
    Each time I've gone out in public, the fear is diminished. It's a gratifying thing when I WANT people to know this side of me. So far i have been treated with respect.

Platinum Member
    Hi Amanda, It sounds like you kicked down the closet door and made your escape.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

What you need to do istell us how you feel after doing it a few times.
    Congrats on the first time out.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hey Amanda, good thing you weren't walking around in 5" heels!

Congrats! Your liberation has begun. You'll only get more confident and enjoy being yourself more and more from here on out.