Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does it upset you to see a woman dressed attractively?

Can't say as I do get upset unless they are fashion disasters and I ask myself "don't they have a mirror?". Do you get upset when you see someone driving a Ferrari? Ok I get jealous until I realize they really don't do well in snow and I would still have to have my SUV anyway.

Why let it bother you? Do you think they are out there trying to ruin your day? And why do you think you have to hide your hosiery? I kind of doubt they are jealous because you "get to" wear something. Being envious of an outfit is human nature, getting upset over it is a little out in left field
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

It is like hearing a song I like on the radio....beauty is beauty whether a song, a painting or the glory of gods work in a female form....no I am not jealous I am enthralled.

thanks for the many comments. I truly adore women who go to the trouble to look as good as possible. even a plain looking gal can look great if properly put together. I respect that it takes a bunch of effort to look this nice. I think that many women are frustrated by the current grunge look-women who perhaps want to wear a dress and sheer hose are reluctant if everyone else is in jeans, for example. Dress code pressure! Everyone is supposed to conform.
    Interesting how lovely Kate Middleton has helped hosiery sales in England, from what I read--other young women see her and recognize that most legs look better with flattering hose. Thank God the dreadful white hose of a decade ago aren't in fashion today. They made women's thighs and calves seem larger-hardly the aim of most women!
    I am not really upset, just reminded that, sadly, this won't be my lot in this present existence.
    PS--my wife (who tries to understand) goes along with this sort of fashion review-we will agree, for example, that a pair of red pumps are pretty, go with the outfit. I don't elaborate on the inner feelings I have-what purpose would be served.
    thanks for the honest, friendly remarks-no nasty jabs as some posts get.

Yes it does get me upset....the other night I was shopping for food when this beautiful long legged lady walked by wearing my short shorts! Showing her great legs...I was about to tell her I have the same ones but her BF came up behind her...I have expressed to some of my other GG's how luckey they are that they can wear anything anytime! I have great legs and would like to show them off more offen but....small town people are rude.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

i look and think yes or no will it look good on me as for as being upset not a bit but i do feel for them for it takes time to look that good and at times I am really lazy
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Rose View Post
    Sloppy dress or presentation by anyone is a shame on some levels, but it is the free choice of each individual along with the resulting consequences that result from it. For a community that often voices displeasure or scorn at society for judging or ridiculing them for the way they want to dress, the same courtesy or acceptance is not given back by some members of the community. While I understand the thought and feeling, it does come across as hypocritical and judgmental at times. If we want cross dressers not to be bound by social clothing and fashion constraints, why should GGs not be given the exact same freedom? While loose jeans and a sweatshirt does not show the female form or falls under the current definition of feminine attire, why do guys get to dress just as poorly and not get slagged in the same respective way for it (it is not showing their masculine form)? Do we negatively judge all guys with decent bodies that do not wear tight shirts and pants, or do not wear a suit? Again, I get what is being said, but it is often coming from a skewed perspective driven by cross dressing desires.

If the thought is why do so many people dress so poorly then that is a completely different story. Then again, dressing poorly is fairly subjective.
    Ok maybe upsets wasnt the right word was intended as a pun dissapointed should of been used,and yes i realise its ironic but at the end of the day every one looks good with some effort to see a good looking women going out in grotty smelly clothes makes me ctinge tired of the sunday morning car boot routine of bumping into young lady's walking around in baggy pjamas and ugg boots class it seems is dying out.
    Even i on the odd occasions i get forced to socialize atleast make the effort to become presentable and i hate what i look like,the least that could be expected for a female where dressing and attractiveness is like a competition would be some effort.

GG
    It's nice to doll up sometimes and feel pretty - but everyday? I personally couldn't handle the stress. Being female means we live in real fear of unwanted male advances, and less sexy clothing gives us the opportunity to live out our lives without this fear. Until you've literally walked the walk of a girl among men, you can't understand how threatening this can feel.

Plus, try chasing a sticky, busy toddler in a mini skirt!

I love seeing girls and ladies all dressed up nice. I love seeing them in heels and short dresses showing a little cleavage etc. I'm jealous but I love it. I take the time to look at them to get pointers on how to do makeup and and the fashion looks as well. I watch them walk and body movements, I watch to see how they look at others too. Men stare, women are more casual but they too look. I just love women and how they look and get to ndress and I try to pickup on their wmoanly actions.

DoorMat, You are so right about the fear of unwanted male advances. Being dressed does not mean that we're trolling for a man. (Some may be LOL) We just want to dress how we feel but we all need to be aware of our surroundings and just be careful. Good luck with the toddler, love to see the mini skirt though...

Quote Originally Posted by darylinb View Post
    I love seeing girls and ladies all dressed up nice. I love seeing them in heels and short dresses showing a little cleavage etc. I'm jealous but I love it. I take the time to look at them to get pointers on how to do makeup and and the fashion looks as well. I watch them walk and body movements, I watch to see how they look at others too. Men stare, women are more casual but they too look. I just love women and how they look and get to ndress and I try to pickup on their wmoanly actions.

Its not entirely females only that have to watch out for male advances tho depening on how you pass even to just what sites you frequent is enough to be stalked these days , i thought it was just BS this "admirer" malarky untill i recently updated a online proflie to a little more inkeeping with my state of mind and i ca no lomger use it its spammed up yo the nines with propotisions funny thing is ive never even posted a pic of my self or even suggested i pass in the least .

Had to retire the account and make a new subtle proflie just for peace of mind was scary.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    It does not upset me as much as it frustrates me.
    I long to be able to exhiibit to the world that I m also a female who can expess her feminimity by action actions as well as letting in people know that I waer panties, bra, etc as any femal would .

It is is particularly frustrating for me because I have a fairly feminine body but, I have a somewhat heay beard stubble to deal with that requires heavy makeup which I hate and is rarely apropriate.

I wish I could just get dressed and walk out the door like any other female.

BTW my avatar is somewhat old. I have sinced , gained some weght and I'm now more shapely, due to a couple of things.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 10-10-2012 at 05:47 PM.

No I admire her like I might a beautiful painting, if anything I get upset when you see an attractive GG dressed like a slob. What a waste of something I wish I could be

When I see a well dressed woman, I say in my head "yep, she does it right". There are only few ladies in my town who know how. Ad it kind of adores me- no matter what the weather is, somehow they manage again that classy look, every time I see them.
    Sometimes I grab some ideas from what I saw around in town. But to answer thread title question, no, it doesnt upset me.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kdraper45 View Post
    No I admire her like I might a beautiful painting, if anything I get upset when you see an attractive GG dressed like a slob. What a waste of something I wish I could be
    Wow! You could not have said that any better!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    No I don't get upset and I don't get jealous of GGs ..... not any more that is. I used to get jealous until I embraced my feminine side and started going out en femme to public mainstream places, including the theater. In other words, nowadays I don't get jealous because I know in a few days or maybe a week I'll be out in public dressed in something similar myself!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!