Thread: Romantic Getaway

Romantic Getaway

Hi Folks,
    Wife has had bad time of late, her mom passed. So I have booked a room at Natural Bridge ,Va. Lots of fine food and drinks planned, lots of romance!!
    Ordered two new French Maids outfits one for each of us, stockings, heels, the works. Hopefully she can have a good time, I know I will, staying dressed all weekend.

I only wish to say it is a sad time for both of you and is she so accepting of kicking her heels up yet?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi samantha

I hope your wife is ready to have some enjoyment.

Your idea sounds terrific if she is in the mood but it could be a disaster if she is not ready

Good luck
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Gold Member
    I would try to focus more toward her, and not yourself. Matching outfits sound great for a
    Marti-Graw thing, but for someone who is in grief, not so nice.
    My self, I would go in DAB, and treat HER like a queen. She just might want her "MAN" for a few days.
    Rader

Lipstick Lez at heart! celtic.blue.eyes's Avatar
    Hi Samantha,
    You've received some excellent advice here. She is the one that is hurting, and she needs a real friend right now. It's time to put your own needs aside for a while and concentrate on her.
    God's finest work of art is that of a beautiful woman.

You guys are absolutly right! This is all about her, but she is the one who asked about a getaway.
    I just made the call to set it up. Sorry I should have included that, but in my haste I left that info out. The maids dresses were my idea, but we both dress for each other, in bed an out. Believe me the weekend will be about HER! She is looking forward to being dressed for each other. We do that often. By the way for our vacation this summer I purchased for her a motercycle chic outfit. Leather thigh boots, leather garter belt and bra, leather hat, choker and gloves. We have a wild sex life. Thanks for the input ,I will take that to heart.

Hello Samantha

First, I am saddened to hear of your wife's loss.

However, now is NOT a good time to push things. While your motive of an escape is a good one, she may not want fancy food or drink. I certainly didn't when my father died. Comfort food is a better choice than the gourmet.

She is hurting and will be for some time. Push her too hard and there will be backlash, and you'll have no one but yourself to blame. If she is anything but fully accepting and participating, I suggest you put the maid's outfits away for a while. Both of them.

The best thing you can do now is putting your own needs aside and being there for her. Treat her like a queen. Be tolerant of unusual outbursts, as these are part of the process.

Edit: Our posts crossed. My remarks above are a bit harsh now that i've seen your second post. And Purple, changes should be up to Samantha's SO for now. A new toy or sexual practice may not be the best idea at this difficult time.
    Last edited by giuseppina; 10-09-2012 at 10:59 PM.