Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beating this dead horse

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlana
    Why must I be the deviant weirdo because I wear womens clothes…
    [SIZE="2"]It’s FUN being a deviant weirdo! To me, all non-deviants are weird in the extreme[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    [SIZE="2"]It’s FUN being a deviant weirdo! To me, all non-deviants are weird in the extreme[/SIZE]
    Now the dead horse is flogged to death, maybe we can get on to deviant weirdos?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    Marlana asked: "Why do I have to hang my head in shame for wearing women's clothes in public?"

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta Marie View Post
    You don't. The only reason for you to hang your head in shame is if you have shame. Shame is something that you put on yourself, just as pride is something that you put on yourself. The first women that stepped out the door wearing pants and a tie did so with pride, because they knew that they were fighting for what is right. You have to decide if wearing what you want to wear is worth a fight to be proud of. You can be either proud or you can be ashamed. It's up to you.
    This is an intelligent and enlightened reply. Listen and think, guys.

Stephie

Banned Read only
    A dead horse thread. Of course, please feel free to do as you please. As long as your activity is legal, do it! And, be sure you're able to accept the consequences of your actions. The issue of acceptable norms of society has been going on forever and will in the future.

If you are willing to go to an evening wedding in a floor length gown, will you go in virginal white and break another societal norm or custom? Just wondering.