Thread: Square Dancing

Square Dancing

I went square dancing last night after not going for about a month and when I walked in the door I got mobbed by the other dancers. I got told that everyone missed me and that they missed me because I am a talented dancer and everyone there were experienced dancers and they all fought over who got to dance with me and with me not being there for four weeks made everyone depressed. I was also told I was very pretty by a lot of the people there... I didn't tell anyone I was transitioning until last night. I told them all last night I was transitioning and everyones jaw dropped. Well not everyones!! LoL! There are a few who knew already, but most didn't. I even had a few date requests from a few guys who are apparently "Straight" and they said they didn't care I am really pretty and they would like to go out on a date with me!! Ha, I would rather think they were bi than straight. I even got a few presents last night when I walked into the dance hall, which one is a very pretty red, white and blue headband croched by one of the members just for me!!
    1. I didn't know I was a talented dancer... In fact I thought I was a pretty poor one at that.
    2. I didn't know I would be missed so much let alone mobbed at the door the next time I walked in.
    3. I haven't been there for four weeks so I messed everything up!!!!

Angela
    Last edited by angpai30; 10-10-2012 at 11:48 AM.

Good for you!! Thats one thing I would love to do as a cd. I really like the looks of those very full square dance petticoats. It looks like alot of fun dancing in them!!!