Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shaved my legs WOW

shaved my legs WOW

Well I wanted to get them waxed but due to a recent job loss I ended up having to save that money so I shaved my legs. Wow do they ever look and feel so good!! Had to share

Paige,
    Shaved legs put me in heaven. Thanks for sharing........and shaving !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Former Member
    Shaved legs look and feel great!

Love it. Cant imagine ever having hair on my legs again.

One of the greatest feeling in the world!!!

I got to agree with everyone else! Ity's a great feelin' indeed!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

simply heaven...
    paula

I know how you feel. Just shaved mine yesterday and I feel great. Keep rockin' it.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Please don't worry that someone will see them under your pants like some here.LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Being Paige View Post
    Well I wanted to get them waxed but due to a recent job loss I ended up having to save that money so I shaved my legs. Wow do they ever look and feel so good!! Had to share
    Come over here an let me feel um ,,,,, Woo ,,,La,,,La, Smooth as silk ,,,,, Wait for the Razer Burn ,,,,OUCH !!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

There is nothing better than shaved legs and gives wearing pantyhose a whole different feeling. Good for you.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy777 View Post
    There is nothing better than shaved legs and gives wearing pantyhose a whole different feeling. Good for you.
    I completely agree with this 110%!

after i shaved the first time, i never went back!

Have to agree with everyone, been shaving mine for about 5 years, just love it.

i love my legs shaved and so does my wife I have been shaving for about 5years and no one has every said anything

I don't shave my legs at all.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I love shaving my legs fanastic feeling i agree with everyone else wow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi, I did it for the first time about a year ago and when I put my stockings on it felt wonderful and looked great too. Lucy

Nothing makes feel more sexy than shaving my legs and then applying lotion, they feel so smooth and silky.

Lingerie and Lace Lover! FrancineBrice's Avatar
    I would have to agree with most everyone here, I been keeping my body shaved from nose to toes for over 10 years now, and just love the smooth hairless feeling. As far as shaved legs go, not only do they look great they feel great too. I do enjoy applying lotion when I am done and it enhanced the feeling and they feel so smooth and silky afterwards and it helps prevent dry skin. I do love it and I can not imagine ever having hair on my legs again.
    Life can be very short! We only have one life to live and why not live you life doing the things that you enjoy the most! Just Do It!

I love the feeling of hairless legs and body for that matter. I have been unable to wear heels for about 4 months due to knee surgery but have been keeping every thing clean and hair free. When I am able to wear heels again I am going to shave my legs very close that day and then I am going to buy a new pair of expensive pantyhose. Now that will be a exciting feeling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

I'm genetically not that hairy thank God, but started shaving my legs for cycling and loved the look and feel. Then snuck through the women's shoe department trying on shoes to see what size I wear. Then painted my toenails. And so it continues.

Oh yes, I love my smooth legs and finally shaved my underarms, looks and feels good too..Hugs Jaymee

keep a fresh razor in your shower there is nothing better than smooth legs. I just can't stop with the legs

Quote Originally Posted by Jaymees22 View Post
    Oh yes, I love my smooth legs and finally shaved my underarms, looks and feels good too..Hugs Jaymee
    I shave about 2 times a week; legs, chest and underarms...and wherever else needs it
    Never had anyone say anything