Thread: When you get compliements from a beauty queen that's awesome

When you get compliements from a beauty queen that's awesome

I have these 4 young girls that work at a corner Deli that know about Denise and I show them sometimes some of the stuff I buy for my self. They all saw me fully dressed and they are so nice to me and give me advise and support. I called and told one girl I was coming in with my new skinny jeans and heels and new pedicure and wanted their opinion. If my legs matched my upper body I would be one fit girl. When a 19 year old size 4 beauty queen ( And she really is) says she is envious of my pretty feet and says they are so smooth are you wearing stockings in my peep toe pumps I said no can you imangine how that made me feel , I said you own some sexy skinny jeans, she said my legs look chunky in skinny jeans, I mean this girl is totally super sexy but said the size 14/16 jeans looked great on me both ashley and holly were like wow you look great in them talk about a morale boost

Platinum Member
    Hi Denise, When you win over the teenage girls approval then you've made it.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

See how times have changed! But you do look great and deserve praise..

You 2 girls are the best !!! We all know those little positive things that people say can really lift ones spirit!!!

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Denise you made it if GG girls are envious you are pretty.
    Pinkessence Transliving Urnotalone