Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girlie triggers when you were younger?

Girlie triggers when you were younger?

Quick question?

Do you ladies remember when you were much younger growing up what girlie triggers did you have? The reason I bring this up is because I just saw Whitney Houston's "wanna dance with somebody," music video and I remember when I was younger loving this video, loving the way she was dressed, her heels, and her lipstick. This was one of the triggers that I remember watching and thinking, wow I would love to be able to look like that. I also remember anytime any makeup commercial would come on, especially any lipstick commercial, I always thought, I would love to be able to wear that lipstick...now I can

Anyways just wondering if guy ladies have any triggers like that?

Cheers,
    Erika

Erika, Also a lipstick girl. Taylor Swift melts me. Hugs Roberta PS pretty avatar!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I never needed a trigger, I had a big sister with a closet full of formals, and everything a young boy like me needed to imagine being a girl. Given a chance when no one was looking, I loved going into her room and just feeling her dresses, and things. When I could lock a door and no one would wonder why, I would sneak her stuff and play with it. I also collected things out of the rag bag, that she had out grown or worn out, and hide them in the tool shed, where I would go after school and try them on. I really hated it when she got married and took all of her pretty stuff away.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Anyone with long , well done nails.
    Hugs,

Zoe

As a young boy, my triggers were; ladies boots, Linda Carter makeup commercials, ladies jean commercials from the eighties, and for some reason pigtails. Nowadays, seeing an outfit I like gets me in girlie mode ( I have had a few slips in front of friends and family because of this too, lol).
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

I used to sit and go through the Sears and Wards catalogs dreaming of what it would feel like to wear the body shapers, there were pages and pages of them. I also had interest in the silky slips and garters and stockings. Mom put red nail polish on me when I was five or six, Bobby my best friend kidded me about nail polish being only for girls but I didn’t care I loved it. About the same time Mom told one of her friends that she had put lipstick on me and I didn’t like it – too greasy. At the time I wondered why she said that because I did like it and I wanted her to put it on me more often but she never did.

Then when I was about twelve or thirteen and boys wore mostly jeans, dull shirts, and dingy brown shoes or Keds I was fascinated by what the girls were wearing. Dresses, not the little girl dresses but dresses resembling what adult women wore, or skirts and blouses, and feminine looking flats. I sat behind a girl and many of her blouses were sheer enough that you could see the shoulder straps from her slip, and I was green with envy. A year later things got even worse, girls started to develop breasts and wear bras and I so much wanted to do the same.

Freshman year in High School, Halloween, I found a strapless long line bra that my Mother, as far as I knew, never wore and in a spare closet a pair of wedge espadrilles. I also found a skirt and blouse that fit, and of course her lipstick was in the bathroom. I didn’t have a wig so I tied a silk scarf over my head and out I went. I loved walking in the wedge shoes but best of all I had boobs, and the skirt felt so good brushing against my legs – I was in seventh heaven.

Unfortunately Mom made me take it all off when I came home, but she did let slip that I looked good as a girl. Dad had to work late, or he had stopped off for a few drinks, and Mom said I had to change before he got home; I wanted to go back out and be a girl – never quite got over that desire.
    Babs

my triggers were..... pretty much breathing related.... inhale... I want to go dress up..... exhale.... I want to go dress up......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Don't know if I had any tiggers but I grew up living with my mom,dad,aunt,grandma and grandpaw. Most of the males were gone half the time. I was the only child. My aunt was in her twenties and she had all the kool 50's and 60's clothes, I loved to go in her room and play. The neighborhood kids were 99 % female and I played all the time with them. Well I guess this may have been a tigger for who I am but all I know is I love being a CD and always will.
    Love Kathy

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    I never needed a trigger, I had a big sister with a closet full of formals, and everything a young boy like me needed to imagine being a girl. Given a chance when no one was looking, I loved going into her room and just feeling her dresses, and things. When I could lock a door and no one would wonder why, I would sneak her stuff and play with it. I also collected things out of the rag bag, that she had out grown or worn out, and hide them in the tool shed, where I would go after school and try them on. I really hated it when she got married and took all of her pretty stuff away.
    Tina B.
    Gowing up in the '50s I can relate to all that as I also had an older sister I used to "borrow" clothes from etc .
    My mom had clothes from the '40s and my sister had clothes from the '50s.
    I never did identify with being a male and was jealous of my sister.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 10-11-2012 at 11:34 AM.

I had these annoying girls come into my room (in a shared house) and say get dressed we wanna" go out.
    So I did.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes, I can relate to the lipstick trigger.

I grew up with my mom in a single parent household and every Saturday my mom would go to the Beauty Parlor and of course I had to go with her.

It was usually at least an hour or two or more on hair color days as she got her hair washed and set plus a Mani and Pedi.

And here I was sitting in one of the unused Naugahyde bound Hair Dryer chairs watching all of the women in the place get beautiful with all the smells that a Salon floating around in the air.

I sat there breathing in all of the hair spray, nail polish, hair color and the only thing to do was to read the beauty magazines while I waited for her to get finished.

And the last thing my mom would do before we left is re-do her lipstick wishing that I could too.

I knew even at that young age that something was wrong between my body and my head and this weekly foray into this World of Beauty just cemented they way I would feel for the rest of my life.

It was coming across my sisters' slips tossed on a chair or on a bed. Instant interest and arousal. Then watching my sisters dress and put on makeup including lipstick. I still remember the lovely smell of "maquilage".

Don't know if it would count as a triger. But had three girle cousins living just down the street and we always played together mostly dress-up etc. There were not very many male kids in the neighborhood. Also my older sister would dress me up in her friends younger sisters clothes when my parents traveled on business, which was often. So really didn't seem unusual at the time.

When I was younger it was panties. Now ....just driving past a department store!

No triggers here, when the mood hit me I dressed, many times just under dressing is what I had to do to satisfy my urge.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

It was always women smoking 120 length cigarettes...

A particular smell did it for me, though i'm too embarrassed to say what the smell is

My trigger had to be high heels and nylon hose. The look and feel was intense. As a young boy I would actually sit in the floor at church and rub on my mom's lower legs to feel the hose. When I was home alone I would sometimes put on a pair of her hose and heels and walk around like I was a girl, then masturbate to pictures (of girls) and put everything up. When my feet became bigger than hers I never dressed again, Until earlier this year over 40 years later after actually buying a pair of heels and thigh highs.

Quote Originally Posted by May(be) View Post
    A particular smell did it for me, though i'm too embarrassed to say what the smell is
    Aww dont be shy If not here then where?

Before I started school and making friends on my own, most of the family friends were girls.. So i remember spending days with them.. now I feel that was it.. In so many subtle ways I started reacting to things and talking about things like a girl.. Like I remember I had asked this question as a kid that If those girls can wear shirts and pants why cant I wear a skirt..

The Sears catalog did it for me and of course the Wish Book. I still remember the intoxicating aroma of a freshly opened Sears catalog in the fall and graduating from looking and wishing for the toys to wishing for the clothes.

I have to admit the Sears lingerie section was very inspiring, especially the 1950='60' catalog.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Trishasubcd
    AVON is a trigger for me. My mother was an Avon lady and I would "borrow" her samples and page through the book like most young men would page through a Christmas catelog.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by erica_kerrie
    Do you ladies remember when you were much younger growing up what girlie triggers did you have?
    [SIZE="2"]I remember girls being nice to me, NOT cruel like boys, NOT noisy, and NOT demonstrative. They were also mysterious (they still are), and they wore very interesting clothing. I viewed them from afar, and it was somewhat inevitable that I wound up dressing like them and adopting their non-masculine ways. In many ways, observation triggered my MtF crossdressing – I also found I could get a little closer to females, so I accepted the invitation…

BTW, I’m not a lady. I only dress like one…
    [/SIZE]