Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girlie triggers when you were younger?

My first trigger (No pun intended...I promise) was a pretty Indian girl on the Roy Rogers show wearing a loin cloth, I went straight to the bathroom and stripped down, put on a belt...then tucked a wash cloth in the front and one in the back like a skirt and was caught by my christian mother (oh boy). I was only 4 at the time as I hadn't even gone to school yet. But I knew I was pretty in that mirror
    Preference = Personal Perfection
    Sindee: Naughty by nature, Nice by choice.

Ithink mine was the sight of a well dressed woman. That included stockings and heels. Mmmmmm, Stockings! Anything feminine would make me want to use it, wear it, BE it!

Jennifer Wallace
    I'm so old- women didn't have pantyhose, they wore stockings with garter belts, god I loved the sheer silkyness of them. I always wanted to dress like the beautiful women of my youth, and still do LOL.
    Jenn

My triggers were having to go get my hair cut by my mothers' hairdresser at a womans salon instead of a barber. I sat in the girly chairs with my longer hair and all it was super fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I became a salon lover real fast and went to them all the time when I was older for cuts, highlites, washes and you name it. Now the damn hair fell out and I have to wear wigs which is not as fun cause ya can't go visit the salon the same treatments you can do with real hair.

Silver Member
    Panties got it started. Sundresses and pettycoats expanded it when a teen

Platinum Member
    Hi Erika, Well dressed ladies always did it for me.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

School uniforms always did it for me. Plaid skirts and knee socks.

I had an unusual experience when I was about 5 years old. My younger sister and I we were all ready for church one Sunday and my mother sent us outside to get in the car. On the way there my sister and I got sidetracked by the kiddie pool that was set up in our driveway. I’m not sure what prompted her to do it, but my 3 year old sister decided to take a swim in her red frilly Sunday dress. I was delighted to see the how red tooling and white lace looked in the water and didn’t give a thought to why this would be a problem. I had put one leg in the pool and was just about to join her when my parents came out...

I remember my mother was furious! She swished my sister back into the house to change her clothes and after a stern talking to. There was never anything sexual about it, but the image of my sisters red and white frilly dress and white tights all dripping wet never left me.

believe it or not bugs bunny ............i want to spin around and change too, it was just that easy for him, didn't work for me just got dizzy

My mother is the epitomy of society matron. Throughout my childhood she had formal events to go to almost daily that required new clothes. All my earliest memories were of being in women's clothing stores, hair salons, and the like. By six years old I knew the difference between a Gucci and a Pucci. My sister is four years older than me, so I became the crash test dummy for her and her girlfriends make up experiments. What it boils down to is, I was so surrounded by femininity, it would have been a miracle if I didn't grow up wearing ladies' clothing. If there was a single trigger, it was my mother in formal wear, she was so pretty in her floor length gowns, heels, and with a clutch purse. (may explain bizarre purse compulsion of mine).

Aspiring Member
    I was the second child and my mother really wanted a girl and often said that I was supposed to be a girl. Don't know if this had an effect but sometimes I too wish I was a girl. As early as I can remember, probably 3 yrs old, I was fascinated by my mother's girdle, (yes they wore girdles when I was 3) and to this day, I still enjoy doning shapewear. As soon as I was able, I would sneak into her dresser and put one on. As this was long before puberty, I often wonder if it was sexual or not.

My trigger is a well dressed shapely woman be it on TV or a magazine. I just love the look and feel the urge to get dressed.

I still remember my first day of Kindergarten....All the girls had their hair done so cute, curls, bows, pigtails etc. I was so jealous and SOOOOO wished I could be one of them. Cute hairstyles have always been my trigger! No surprise there check the avatar.

My older sister was a square dancer and I would see that dress and petticoat and I would have to put it on!

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Triggers- Pretty much seeing a girl wearing a skirt or dress, the jealousy that I felt. This could be in person or a television commercial. I grew up with mostly girls in my daily life so it was always just around the corner.
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

My earliest girly trigger, was Betty Boop. I used to come home from school to eat my lunch. Maybe 8,9 and 10 years old. I would watch Soupy Sales lunch party. He always showed Betty Boop cartoons. I was mezmerised by that cute little lady. I'm still a big fan at 64. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Oh, I had tons of triggers. When I was younger, I was very intrigued by tights and leotards. I would always anticipate when the Sears catalog would arrive so I could turn to the women's aerobic wear section and admire all the wonderful clothing. In one of our high school yearbooks, there was a picture of a girl in her ballet practice wear that made me want to be her so much. Then of course there were music videos. Two in particular stick out: Robert Palmer's "Addicted to Love" video and Tom Petty's "Don't Come Around Here Anymore." I so wanted to look like one of the Palmer girls, with sheer black hose, short black dresses, and striking makeup. And Tom Petty's Alice in Wonderland inspired video had a couple of girls who wore checkerboard unitards that I longed for.

I was raised by my mother and an aunt who took me everywhere with them - to the grocery, hair salon, nail parlor, drug store, dress shop, etc. They used me as a mannequin to hold their possible purchases up to me to see how they would look. I remember once being very young and wanted to try on lipstick and blush at the makeup counter. My Mom and aunt both loved to make me dress as a girl on Halloween. They made special dresses or hair ribbons and such for me to wear. They tried to out duel each other with who could make me more feminine. I eventually outgrew the period but always wanted to dress up and never have stopped to this day.
    We cannot change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I never really got to indulge myself as a kid. My sis dressed me once or twice. But having 2 older sisters that were both girlie girls. triggered a lot of frustration.
    My GF calls me Sasha since being lost in the fog

Banned Read only
    I know it may sound strange but it was after I got a daily beating from my Father and I went and hid in the garage or went and hid under the house, that it would trigger that desire to become Tara

One of my first trigger was putting on a wig my mom had. Looking at the mirror I didn't know why but I felt more me. Difficult to explain.

Also I remember watching almost all m2f transformations in movies and tv series, like ranma 1/2, and wishing it was me.

I've been with girls a lot since childhood, without doing it by purpose, and I'm not and never was attractive, so it must be another reason.

I'm not effeminate at all, if I was born as a woman I probably would be called a tomboy. But even like this, I loved to try my cousin dresses.
    "I'm not sure. But I'll never know unless I give it a shot."

First time is as a teenager and putting on my sister's dress in the bathroom. A few years later it was my girlfriends stockings and that clinched it. Haven't been able to stop since. Lucy

When I was young, my trigger was simple. Whenever I had the house to myself.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

A bra and slip...

When I was younger (5-6) I would watch my mom get ready for work every morning, watching her put on her clothes, it was different and it made me corious. When I was 7 I found my sisters bra and slip in the bathroom, I was about to take a bath. I often wondered what it felt like to ware a bra, this was my chance. I put on the bra and slip the rest is history. Today 50 years later I have countless bras and may slips and to this day both are my favorite.

I'm dating myself but whenever I saw Ginger in a sexy gown, I dreamed of wearing the same and would often raid my sister's collections of prom dresses. Then came Farrah Fawcett and that beautiful hair, my first wig purchase was a blonde one styled just the same. Then came Loni Anderson of WKRP. Far as songs, the biggest trigger was Shania Twain's "Man, I feel like a woman."