Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloween idea posed by my wife

If its her idea...you have to do it.
    Chickie

Sounds like you are well on to an exciting Halloween!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    sounds like fun. Don't worry about your height. Just enjoy it!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I think the height difference will improve the Halloween effect! In fact, accentuating the gender switch and the unusualness of that switch will make your night, I think!

Have great fun!

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    well, in exactly one week from today, the party shall begin and we will hopefully have fun doing it. hopefully the weather will hold out.

The idea is hot girl go for it Its such a blast when you have a partner to experience thse times Dont forget the pics.
    Renee

I am sooo jealous! I wish my wife would provide an opening like that for me. You've got to go for it - enjoy and maybe she will let it continue past Halloween!

I'm so jealous of you American ladies and your Halloween parties! We don't have them here in England, and even though there's nothing technically stopping anyone from holding a Halloween party it's not something that adults really do. It's seen as more of a kid's thing.

One year my wife and I did butler and French maid, at my request, way before my wife had any idea that I was a crossdresser. I don't think it should be hard to figure out who the maid was. It was a very memorable experience, even without makeup, wig and heels, which surely would have given me away to my wife.

Among other things, I got a dollar "tip" stuffed in my bra, had a discussion the female hooker where I got my fishnet pantihose, and won the costume prize. The big problem was that they couldn't decide if I had the best male costume or the best female one.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    "Opposites" is a common party theme and will draw the lest suspicion, IF the theme of the is party is "opposites." If just halloween, you have to expect that many party goers will suspect there is more to your dressing. And frankly, the more convincing you look, the more suspicious you will be. Ironic.
    And that's why I don't dress on Halloween! Just kiddin. I haven't had a costume for Halloween since about '92 anyway

Don't worry about it! I've done it, on my own and theme with my wife and other than a lot of curiosity everyone thinks its great fun. The only thing to check is your own attitude. You are wearing costumes...not being the opposite gender, although its a great time to try your best, people will joke and make comments. Its all meant to be good fun. If questions get a little too close to home just remember its a costume and laugh about it. I have found that the better I get at looking female, the more people enjoy my costumes...just don't try to fool anyone too much, but it can be fun to keep some people guessing too. Beleive me, no one will read much in to it unless you make it in to a big deal.
    Chickie