Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: heel heels everywhere not good

Quote Originally Posted by heatherdress View Post
    Denise - seek professional help - for yourself. A good therapist is needed.
    Exactly what I was thinking. I second that!

Quote Originally Posted by heatherdress View Post
    Denise - seek professional help - for yourself. A good therapist is needed.
    did that twice and when the therapist started to question my wifes actions my wife pulled the plug and didn't want to go anymore

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    Glad I don't live in South Jersey (the southern end of NJ).....I'd be broke by now.
    If you want a hug, well, here.

Live, from the Garden State....where we love to waste money on booze & gambling.
    Thanks Nathalie, that is waht I needed

this is the best theapy the wife isn't home and I am relaxing
    Attached Images Attached Images

Denise, life is too short for all this drama. If you truly love your wife, you will get help for her somehow. If not, it's time to get out of the relationship. She is not making you happy and you are not making her happy.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

She pisses the money away an gets drunk an it's your fault ? Yep your fault ,,Cuz you dress like a girl ! What does dressing like a girl have to do with spending money an getting drunk ? Don't ask me I am just a DUMMY ,,, Just saying ,,, Think about it ,,You could be living the high life right now with all that extra money ? Some times Hind sites 20/20 ? Never to late to try again . The Obvious never needs Exsplaining !!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Silver Member
    Good luck and keep an eye on that credit score (she can ruin that really quick). I would suggest Alynon(sp) for relatives of substance abusers if a 12 step is your way of thinking. I would keep the CD thing of her radar so you 2 can work on her health and well being and your sanity. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Denise, life is too short for all this drama. If you truly love your wife, you will get help for her somehow. If not, it's time to get out of the relationship. She is not making you happy and you are not making her happy.
    HOW TRUE THAT IS She needs a servant and I am good at that!!

If you are as miserable as you claim, then move on. If you choose to remain, then stop martyring yourself. It will only feed both of your resentment. If you choose to stay, then suck it up and try to help her with her problems.

People like what you describe can be toxic, and they also have to want to be helped. If everything you say is accurate, then it may be time to consider moving on.
    Last edited by JulieK1980; 10-15-2012 at 11:27 AM.

Platinum Member
    Honestly, Denise, something has to be done about this situation. Yes, she has some problems, but they are your problems too. Therapy is not optional here - make it clear that she has to participate, not for a few days but probably for a few years, and that if she refuses, then you will take definitive action. Otherwise, you'll both be dragged down. Do it. And soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyCD View Post
    If you are as miserable as you claim, then move on. If you choose to remain, then stop martyring yourself. It will only feed both of your resentment. If you choose to stay, then suck it up and try to help her with her problems.

People like what you describe can be toxic, and they also have to want to be helped. If everything you say is accurate, then it may be time to consider moving on.
    You make ugly painful separations seem like a walk in the park. Move on you say !!! so the way you make it sound just packup when ever I caN FIT in in little hatch , quit my job yank out my measly 12G's out of my savings account and move on . IUf it was that simple and uncomplicated , I would have done it years ago. If it were up to her for me to move on, I must first be drug thru the mud, humiliated,forced to make irrational decessions, made to use all my assetts to pay for a lawyer who will empty every pocket out and that is just my lawyer HER lawyer will keep shaking out my pockets till all that I will have left a useless shell of a person with no purpose in life. TOXIC is a good word you use once exposed to a toxin and it gets in your system the damage can be irriversable
    Last edited by DeniseNJ; 10-15-2012 at 06:26 PM.

Aspiring Member
    ooohh oohhh ohhhhhhhh this is going to piss every one off

"man up" , "take control of the bitch" and make her straighten her ass out!

ok now who 's in control when she makes you "play " the man role . and she has " forced your hand"
    by being " out of control "
    she is .....controling.......be carfull, be smart and rememeber we are animals that have needs and expectations . aint life grand!

wine in no ones freind ! nor is beer ....ect. it seems to me our expectations are set at about 4 years old the rolls the situations the expectations blaaa!
    damb few can escape that programing. and damb if we don't keep coming back to a 5 year old's view of how the world should be ! (F~ disiney)
    the first thing we have to have/crave is posative knoledge of safty.......
    if she is scared.............god help you , and I recogonize " no one is so blind as those that will not see"
    Last edited by suit; 10-15-2012 at 08:19 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Denise, It sure seams like you've gotten yourself stuck inbetween a rock and a hard place.
    Good luck with this one.
    So here's another hug for you.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 10-15-2012 at 08:41 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I will add another hug! You are a really understanding person. I highly doubt I could have put up with all that.

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNJ View Post
    You make ugly painful separations seem like a walk in the park. Move on you say !!! so the way you make it sound just packup when ever I caN FIT in in little hatch , quit my job yank out my measly 12G's out of my savings account and move on . IUf it was that simple and uncomplicated , I would have done it years ago. If it were up to her for me to move on, I must first be drug thru the mud, humiliated,forced to make irrational decessions, made to use all my assetts to pay for a lawyer who will empty every pocket out and that is just my lawyer HER lawyer will keep shaking out my pockets till all that I will have left a useless shell of a person with no purpose in life. TOXIC is a good word you use once exposed to a toxin and it gets in your system the damage can be irriversable
    Denise, Most of the people here have been trying to help you, but as I read your latest post, I'm beginning to think you aren't looking for help, just pity.

It doesn't appear that you love your wife by the way you have described her. It appears more like you are "putting up" with her and her the same with you. If my wife had the problems you describe, I wouldn't be blabing it on the Internet, I would be doing everything I could to get help for her. I suspect at least some of her "problems" are the result of the relationship and her way of dealing with you.

Your rants on your financial situation are just an excuse and your rants on lawyers are uncalled for.

I will say it one more time and be done with it:

You are in a bad situation. Fix it or get out of it, no matter what the cost. Neither of you is happy the way things are. What's the point in living the one life you have been given in misery? You won't get a gold medal when you die, you'll just be dead. And you will have been miserable your entire life. All for nothing.

Before you respond, think about what I have posted. Read it several times.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Denise, Most of the people here have been trying to help you, but as I read your latest post, I'm beginning to think you aren't looking for help, just pity.

It doesn't appear that you love your wife by the way you have described her. It appears more like you are "putting up" with her and her the same with you. If my wife had the problems you describe, I wouldn't be blabing it on the Internet, I would be doing everything I could to get help for her. I suspect at least some of her "problems" are the result of the relationship and her way of dealing with you.

Your rants on your financial situation are just an excuse and your rants on lawyers are uncalled for.

I will say it one more time and be done with it:

You are in a bad situation. Fix it or get out of it, no matter what the cost. Neither of you is happy the way things are. What's the point in living the one life you have been given in misery? You won't get a gold medal when you die, you'll just be dead. And you will have been miserable your entire life. All for nothing.

Before you respond, think about what I have posted. Read it several times.
    My sentiments exactly.

Nobody said it would be easy, but having a pity party will not make your problems any better for you.

Moderators PLEASE close this thread Were the Jews looking for a pitty party when the NAZI's gassed them ??? They were just trying to explain their situation And Lind Aallen I was not asking for pitty nor do I want it from anyone , those that offered a HUG thanks that nemt alot. Poor Denise No I sometime vent on this form how har it is being a crossdresser with a wife that you can't reason with . Hey if she can't handle living with a crossdresser why doesn't she leave me. AND salt man up you say so I beat the crap out of her and tell her (Even tho I wear heels at times I am no sissy girl I am the man in this relationship . Great advise just beat sence into this Bayatch. I can not talk or reason with her. It is not like she don't know about Denise she has known it for 23 years I tell her all the time (IF YOU WANT A REAL MAN GO FIND ONE AND LEAVE THIS SISSY QUEER ALONE<> I WON"T CRY). does she NO she needs me Yes I live in misery but I rather live like this than be a Quadapledic bound to a wheel chair. There are girls out there that get beat up by their man all the time and they don't leave till they had enough. Maybe I didn't have enough yet, ever think of that Those that post that they have been OUTTED , you don't hear me say Hey you looking for a pitty party. Some of you girls are great people and some are JUST MEAN sad just sad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNJ View Post
    Were the Jews looking for a pitty party when the NAZI's gassed them ??? They were just trying to explain their situation !
    Wow! You just compared your problems to the holocaust? Now THAT is sad.

Banned Read only
    Denese, I hope things get better for you. Take it a day at a time.
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 10-17-2012 at 10:24 AM.