Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do your crossdress?

Why do your crossdress?

Please describe your enjoyment (be ladylike!) and what do you seek to accomplish?For me it has always been to try to compensate for being 'typecast' the wrong gender and trying to somehow worm my way onto the Pink Team? You?

Because I like being on the pink team as much as I like the blue team.
    I don't think I can stay on one side forever...that's just me.

I crossdress because I believe that by living as a woman I am expressing the real me, I have had the urge to live as a woman since circa 1956, now that I live the life that has always been just under the surface I feel completely fulfilled. Btw I love being a female 24/7, as often as possible.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Just as Ms Arlene said! It's the true me!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I am just beginning to realize why I began crossdressing a year ago. I now know, but can do very little beyond brief moments, and they are not enough.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I dress for recreation and rest.
    I have always had an affinity for female company and this mixing with women was what got me going some years ago
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    Because it relaxes me and excites me all at once. And the longer I go without doing it, the more I tend to need it. I find that if I dress often enough, I can get stuff done when I am not dressed. If I don't do it often enough, it builds to the point of distracting me during times when it's not convenient to be distracted. So I guess I dress for peace of mind, and because a piece of my mind needs for me to do it.

i still need a job.

but i put a on a skirt as soon as i get home.

There isn't anything I am really seeking to accomplish when I dress.

However, fashion is an art. Makeup is an art. When fashion and makeup come together it can be an explosion of art.

This is how I choose to express myself in the most artful and creative means I have at my disposal. I try to remember that no one has ever put clothing on a body quite like I am doing when I dress. My wife gets to see the best creations yet some Frankenstein monsters never make it out of the closet.

I love the process and the unknown outcomes of different combinations of clothes, shoes and makeup. I just love seeing how it turns out.

That, I suppose, is what I am trying to accomplish.

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

Makeup addict!
    Just enjoy dressing. Nothing more

It relaxes me and I can get in touch with my feminine side. Plus I like the way the clothes feel against my skin.

I have always enjoyed dressing as I love the way the clothes feel and the way I look. It makes me comfortable and sensual.

Hi,

Hmmm, Wrong gender , Ladylike , pink team .& ,..... type cast, i like that....

Worming my way in thats a good one , compensating, & what did i do to compensate .

Nothing really.i did not need to. strange as that may sound. being born the way i was did it for me, never had to change , just get my gear on & live my life .

Of cause being accepted by the other team was the issue i had feared the most of not being accepted, well that was groundless as i soon found out, & the other team , well they accepted i was not really one of them ,though they know i can still give as good , so all up its really an accomplishment that has worked well for myself,

...noeleena...

I cross dress because it gives me the chance to become a "female in training". Actually I have A L W A Y S wanted to be a girl and this gives me that opportunity to fulfill that desire. Not only do I L I K E the clothes, make-up, jewelry, perfume, hair and all the other female necessities but also the friendship. If I could, I would stop the cross dressing aspect of my life and transition to becoming the woman who lives inside me.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Lou View Post
    I have always enjoyed dressing as I love the way the clothes feel and the way I look. It makes me comfortable and sensual.
    This is me also I have tried stopping many times some how I become real bitchy and I do some dumb and stupid things I dress to keep my sanity

Why do I dress? Well,....... to look like a girl.

It just seems like the natural thing to do.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    To be me. I don't think I'm two different people, just a feminine side and an masculine side. I'm comfortable in both. Dressing makes me feel complete. Also I love new clothes, new looks, new makeup and you can't do that as a man.

I do have confusion sometimes and guilt. My wife does not know and would not approve, so I'm a closet basket case but happy. I do have to be sure to take care of my wife, and treasure her. I think I'm better at that by dressing, so maybe it's a bonus.

I have to be careful not to let my desire to dress overshadow other aspects in my life.

Because I have to! Hugs Roberta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Why? I have no idea.

Because since a young age? I've always admired, envied and loved women, feminty and all things feminine. I truly like and enjoy women, and any and all things about women. I'm envious of them, how they form friendships and relationships. I love their clothes, the mannerisms, the choices and options they have that I as a man don't and can never have.

I love the thrill, the frillioness of women clothes ~ the sometimes fussiness of it all.

I love the options that women have that men don't have. The sponetantiy of being feminine ~ the "Just because I feel like it!" or the "Just becaue I like it!"`

I like the fabrics, the smells, the odors.

I like the lace!

I like feeling girly.

Jus to name a few!

Platinum Member
    Hi Harley, It's who I am & It's what I do.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I love the feeling of the materials, the vast array of clothing that women can choose from, and the total calm that comes over me when dressed. I don't know why I started but I know it is something that I must do.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Because, I can't find a way to quit, that doesn't mess up my head.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I think I'll die if I don't. I love the look and feel of the clothes and the freedom I have to change myself that you don't get in male mode, and I just like being generally girly. I also like heavy drinking and heavy metal, I just like the duality of it I think
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British