Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A bit early but what would you like your SO/GG to get you for christmas?

GG

Question A bit early but what would you like your SO/GG to get you for christmas?

I really want to get Dannielle something for Christmas but I'm unsure what. I already have ideas for his boy side, this is our first Christmas together so want it to be special. I know all her sizes already just need a bit of input as to what you would like to recieve? Or to other gg's/so, what would you give, if anything?

Thanks for any advice given in advance

Xx Beth

My wife and I no longer buy each other gifts for Christmas, birthdays and such because we pretty much get what we want or need the rest of the time and we wasted a lot of money on gifts for each other in the past that turned out to not be what the other one really wanted.

We will give each other cards and just enjoy each other's company.

I see you are in a different situation. You might just want to ask or at least get some hints.

Now what would I like to receive? My wife saying to me "Honey, why don't you get dressed up and we'll go out and walk around town or the mall, maybe get something to eat at the food court."
    Last edited by linda allen; 10-13-2012 at 08:44 AM.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I don't have an SO but I have always asked everyone for the same thing every year for a long time.........Jamie Lee Curtis.

Holiday pin or sweater or matching night gowns are appreciated and what my spouse seems to buy me without my asking her

Being such a wonderful woman I'd say your love will be enough.

Hugs

J
    How do I feel about my SO. Chris de Burgh - Forevermore, says it all.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by new2this View Post
    I really want to get Dannielle something for Christmas but I'm unsure what. I already have ideas for his boy side, this is our first Christmas together so want it to be special. I know all her sizes already just need a bit of input as to what you would like to recieve? Or to other gg's/so, what would you give, if anything?
    Hi Beth,

I received a matching nightie and gown last year which was totally unexpected on top of my boy gifts. Does Dannielle have pierced ears, as this is always a very femme item? Clothing is perhaps a personal choice, my wife wouldn't wear half of what I like, hopefully you're are different. Femme watch is good too, if not too out dated in our mobile phone/cell world.

Maybe Beth, you could save all of our backsides by suggesting presents for impossible to buy for GGs?

Reb
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'm with Linda Allen on this one. Just the time is all I really need.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Banned Read only
    Besides being supportive which you already are, a well put together outfit, skirt, top, shoes, accessories would be incredible. Men have a real hard time putting things together. We come from the Geramimals world.

To get me? She already told me. Gucci loafers. Bless her.

I want a SO for Christmas :'(
    Preference = Personal Perfection
    Sindee: Naughty by nature, Nice by choice.

GG
    Quote Originally Posted by reb.femme View Post
    Hi Beth,

I received a matching nightie and gown last year which was totally unexpected on top of my boy gifts. Does Dannielle have pierced ears, as this is always a very femme item? Clothing is perhaps a personal choice, my wife wouldn't wear half of what I like, hopefully you're are different. Femme watch is good too, if not too out dated in our mobile phone/cell world.

Maybe Beth, you could save all of our backsides by suggesting presents for impossible to buy for GGs?

Reb
    I'm terrible to buy for as never actually want anything so am always surprised to get anything. I just love seeing others open theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Besides being supportive which you already are, a well put together outfit, skirt, top, shoes, accessories would be incredible. Men have a real hard time putting things together. We come from the Geramimals world.
    Love this idea. I had thought about matching lingerie/nighties but think this could be really fun to do.

We do spend a lot of time with her dressed and do go out out as a couple. We are hoping to get away next year for a mini break where she can dress the whole time so maybe the outfit could play into that.
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-13-2012 at 01:48 PM. Reason: merged posts http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_content

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post

Now what would I like to receive? My wife saying to me "Honey, why don't you get dressed up and we'll go out and walk around town or the mall, maybe get something to eat at the food court."
    Perfect !!!!!.......................Debra

I'd love my so to get me out of debt. but since that's not going to happen I'll be glad for what ever I get, she has great taste, and always gets for both genders, male and female. I love the surprise what ever it is.
    One of the best years was a nice necklace of real pearls with matching earrings, I would never have thought to ask for them, but i always feel special when I wear them.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I like lingerie and matching sleep wear is great.
    Can be a lot of fun.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    I'd love a really cute everyday outfit, something that shows my feminine side but is good for everyday. I assume you know his stye's, what looks good etc.

One great idea is to go out with him (he being en femme if possible) and go shopping and find things that look good on him. Then you know the style that fits him/her.

Doe he have body shaping wear?

A weekend away where know one knows you (if it's a problem) and have "girl time" and purchase the gift then. It's a double gift, a weekend away shopping and a new outfit.

A scent would work - completes the outfits.

Good luck

Not really but the greatest gift for myself would be peace and cheer for all of my friends and family.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Last year I bought makeup for my CDing SO, to help round out what she would need to present en femme. This year I have no idea what to give her (though I have a start on him). I actually am kind of hoping she comes on to this thread to give you a few ideas I can steal from!

Quote Originally Posted by new2this View Post

Thanks for any advice given in advance

Xx Beth
    What a wonderful SO to even think of this. I'm sure Dannielle will be very happy that you got anything for her. As they say, its the thought that counts.

As far as what to get it probably depends more on what she already has in her closet and what she may need. Can you take a look at her stuff and see if there are any "gaps" (ie no long skirts or only tight sweaters) that need to be filled? Still not sure? How about a home-made gift certificate for any thing she wants at x store, with you along to pick it out.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I wish my SO would offer me a makeover and photo session... Just saying...

Banned Read only
    I'd say get him so vintage lingerie/floor length nightgowns. You may have to shop on eBay, where I always see very lovely nightgown from the 1970's and 1980's. A matching bra and panty set to complement the gown would be nice, and, some perfume. If you really want to give him a special gift, I'd start with a luxury soak in the tub, shaving off his body hair, massaging his body with lotion, dusting him with bath powders, doing his makeup, then spraying him with perfume. Then dressing him in the finery you purchased. Wig, too! Just suggesting! Just fantasizing, too!

"...what you would like to recieve?"

That question doesn't even register w/me. I'm a giver not a taker. I get my pleasure by her happiness, surprise & thrill. So it's very important to me to give her lots of things for xmas. I always go overboard just to be safe. Besides if I want things for myself I just get them then & there, on the spot. Who wants to wait all the way till xmas? LOL...

Annaliese I'm a lot like you I love to buy presents for my people, I'm more into finding a perfect gift than buying a lot things, though.
    "I'm not sure. But I'll never know unless I give it a shot."

Stephania
    Sounds like Dannielle already has what most of us would like and that is the freedom to dress however
    we'd choose to, whenever we choose to, without issue. However to answer your question some of us
    just really want a beautiful night gown and matching robe to relax and sleep in. Just sayin.

Platinum Member
    Like others, we don't go overboard on Christmas. I like Linda's suggestion...a walk around town or the mall would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    I don't have an SO but I have always asked everyone for the same thing every year for a long time.........Jamie Lee Curtis.
    Can I share her with you please? She's always been my favorite also
    Preference = Personal Perfection
    Sindee: Naughty by nature, Nice by choice.