Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another hate crime

Another hate crime

So, last nite - down the local bar. I got badly beaten up, downed on the floor and cut open with a knife, leaft bleeding until security sorted out transport to intensive care and the police were there to. It is all on cctv. It was no doubt a hate crime, I did not see it coming, a fist at my face and then woke up on the floor covered in blood - and my new dress totally ripped, not funny no more.

Wot is wrong with these people?

Hugs
    /Giovanna
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-14-2012 at 09:33 AM. Reason: no need to use a derogatory term
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I hate these small minded, aggressive idiots, harassing my friends. Please stop existing!

Thank goddess you are okay. This is to awful. You have my prayers, recover soon Giovanna.
    Last edited by Eryn; 10-14-2012 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Edited profanity

Sorry to hear. I hope you get well soon honey

There are people in this world who don't deserve to live.

Hugs!
    "I'm not sure. But I'll never know unless I give it a shot."

Condolences
    Get Well SOON!!

XO

Penni

Aspiring Member
    My thoughts are with you. Get well.

Warmly,

Chelsea

Sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you. Hope these animals get what they deserve!
    Get well soon x

Will do, it was bad. I am off to the establishment to tell off security and have them muppets to take photos of me as I am still covered in blood and my dress is still in shambels big time... Next stop is the citizens advice bureau, and that is the end of that,

Hugs
    /Giovanna

Thanks you lot... I am now off to the local ploice station, there will be words exchanged I believe.

Hugs
    /Your Giovanna - a Swedish lass in the United Kingdom
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-14-2012 at 09:35 AM. Reason: merged posts http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_content
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glad you survived it, and hope you heal soon! Well so much for the no one cares, so go on out there story we always hear around here. Girls you have to be careful, the world is full of idiots.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I am sorry you were a victim of hate. I pray you are fine and perpetrators are caught and punished.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

I am being told by my guides that you will be okay and the guilty party or parties punished by the Light if not humans (karma). What doesn't destroy us makes us stronger my friend (especially us).
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

So reading your prior posts about being assaulted at this same pub, this makes what, the third or fourth time that you have been assaulted there? With all respect, I have to wonder what it is going to take to convince you that you are doing something reckless.
    This time you got stabbed - are you going back again?
    I know that I am gonna take a lot of heat for this comment, but at this point, I think that you have some responsibility for this. You have been assaulted there several times and yet you insist on going back over and over.
    The first time that you put your finger in a light socket and get shocked, you can blame electricity - "Damn! I didn't know that was gonna hurt! Bad electricity, bad electricity!" The next time you put your finger there and get shocked, I kind of figure that you own some responsibility for that. The third time you do it, I start to think that you like getting shocked or getting your ass kicked.

First of all Kitten, thank goodness you are still with us. I don't want to see any more of us on the news. Since the whole thing was caught on security cams, these animals should be found with little problem. After the criminal courts finish with them, you need to take them to civil court and make them pay for everything they put you through. And finally it's time to find a new establishment to frequent. Your life is worth more than any happy hour. " Let's be careful out there".
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

Duchess of Eyeliner Erica2Sweet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    So reading your prior posts about being assaulted at this same pub, this makes what, the third or fourth time that you have been assaulted there? With all respect, I have to wonder what it is going to take to convince you that you are doing something reckless.
    I know that I am gonna take a lot of heat for this comment, but at this point, I think that you have some responsibility for this. You have been assaulted there several times and yet you insist on going back over and over.
    The first time that you put your finger in a light socket and get shocked, you can blame electricity - "Damn! I didn't know that was gonna hurt! Bad electricity, bad electricity!" The next time you put your finger there and get shocked, I kind of figure that you own some responsibility for that. The third time you do it, I start to think that you like getting shocked or getting your ass kicked.
    Why on earth would anyone go back to a bar where they were previously assaulted? As Bob Newhart would say, "STOP IT!"...

So you were in intensive care last night and now you have time to post to a CDing forum?
    Agree with the others, why go back?
    I only go out during the day because I feel safest.

Hope all is well,
    SS

There are parasites in this world. Lets hope they get caught!!! Do the police aggressively pursue hate crimes like this in England?
    From a lot of posts I have read in the past the answer is no they don't.

I hope you have a complete recovery

Quote Originally Posted by johanna.kitten View Post
    So, last nite - down the local bar. I got badly beaten up, downed on the floor and cut open with a knife, leaft bleeding until security sorted out transport to intensive care and the police were there to. and my new dress totally ripped, not funny no more.
    Hugs
    /Giovanna
    Quote Originally Posted by johanna.kitten View Post
    Thanks you lot... I am now off to the local ploice station, there will be words exchanged I believe.
    Wow you really made a quick recovery....last night in intensive care but now your off to the police station...and all you seemed worried about is the fact that your new dress got totally ripped.

Sorry but to me this appears to be
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I'm so sorry you were hurt Johanna. It horrible that so called "men" act in such a savagely and appalling manner. I hope the authorities apprehend the thugs and they are brought to justice. In the mean time, don't skimp on pampering yourself in the healing process. Talk it out, Cry it out, then Throw it out. All the negative energy, throw it out. You my dear have a life to live, and those thugs have time to serve.

Cassie

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Launa View Post
    There are parasites in this world. Lets hope they get caught!!! Do the police aggressively pursue hate crimes like this in England?
    From a lot of posts I have read in the past the answer is no they don't.
    Generally and in words of one syllable......NO. They go through the motions but as the courts in Britain are pretty lame, any efforts made by the Police are to no avail.

As per Sandra, I too thought from stabbed, intensive care and down the Cop Shop in less than 24 hours was very quick. The NHS must be doing a fantastic job bordering on religious miracles now!

Reb
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Untitled
    Now, if my memory serves me well, do you not document everything in your life, so you have personal evidence and should not have to rely on other sources

Not a problem with showing this documentary evidence to the authorities then
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

I hope that this tread is telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth. If it is, i feel bad for what happenned to you. But, sometning rings odd about all of this, too. Don't go there anymore at all. I hope you recover well.

I am on the skeptical and unkind side here.
    I am sorry you were attacked,but what did you do to attract their attention.?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    While I'm nothing but sympathetic if u were injured, Giovanna, I find the story a bit incredulous. I hope the perpetrators r caught and punished!

Please don't keep going to a place where they hate u! There must be friendlier establishments there? Unless there's something special about this store that keeps bringing u back there? I hope you've learned something from this experience?

First time, "Shame on u". Second time, "Shame on me"!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Unfortunately, I have to agree with Kimberly here. While you may not have asked for this to happen (if it did at this point) it seems you should have learned that this bar/pub isn't so CD friendly and you shouldn't have gone back for a fourth time.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Gold Member
    When you mention about going to the police station and words exchanged, why are you speculating that?
    If you want someone to help with anything in life, the last thing you want to do is piss them off by running your mouth.

You didn't even mention the nature of the stab wound but mentioned a couple times that your dress is ruined. I hate to say but if *I* were to be stabbed or injured badly, the LAST thing I would care about would be my outfit.

As far as the cops persuing anything - cops don't do jack crap unless it is convenient or to their benefit. Keep in mind if they have to go somewhere (instead of just pulling someone over) they are gonna investigate all parties and typically look harder at the party who is complaining the worst. Only time the PD seems to be all over an investigation is if some young pretty lady from the suburbs got murdered.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.