Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever meet anyone on this forum and found out you know each other?

Aspiring Member

Ever meet anyone on this forum and found out you know each other?

. .
    Last edited by ChelseaErtel; 02-03-2013 at 09:24 AM.

I think the same the other day, it would be great!

Didn't happen for now.
    "I'm not sure. But I'll never know unless I give it a shot."

Not really in this life Hon but I have met many friends here that have become my local area neighbors as well as my TG sisters.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Nope, the closest I have come is finding one of them worked for one of my larger customers in Austin

Not here, but a number of years ago, I was in a Drag bar(drab) and ran into a co-worker, dressed to the "9's". She approched me, I didn't see her. Small world.

I have never experienced that action, sorry to say.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I'm not sure it was on here, or another forum, but I saw a picture of a "Gurl" and I'm about 95% certain it is someone I work with.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

I've met a couple here who went to the same college and we just missed each other.... I've meet a crossdresser online who I know locally and our kids go to the same school... and I've met online a couple crossdressers through a third party admirer who work for the company I work for... but at a different site...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Not yet, but I did meet a member on this site for lunch. Great experience. We live in two different areas but share a similar past.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    I did several years ago when we were in New Orleans together. It was weird but fun
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

I haven't met Karren personally, but I am one of those who graduated from the same University as she did, Toot! Toot!, except I am much younger than she is and she just edges me out on the good looks department by a fake eyelash. I also met and have gone out a few times another member here who went to the same all boys Catholic high school that I did. Unfortunately, she is younger than I am. Another good friend here with whom I go out frequently knows my neighbor's brother. Sometimes the world is just too damn small!

Silver Member
    Yes I have. Four or five years ago. His wife and I were friends and co-workers. We still are and I have now become friends with him also.

Stephie

Banned Read only
    Yes, I have. There are people that I know from other settings that have turned up here. I guess that says something for this forum -- it attracts a lot of crossdressers from a lot of different groups.

That would be so nice. To date I've not encountered anyone here that is local to me that I might be able to meet and get to know.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Aspiring Member
    I realized one of the members here is from my home town, probably one year younger than I am.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Believe it or not, yes (cue "It's a Small World" music). I found out a member of the forum here was actually in my Air Force Reserve unit years ago, and remembered me.

Kathi

No, I retained my cover when somebody advised me there was a lot of info about wig wearing on a site called crossdressers.com or something like that.
    She worked in a wig salon and I was trying on wigs for myself. I thanked her anyway and said I must look that up.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That would be really awsome then I would have a good friend to hang out with
    Formerly Lolisa

I was on another site and I saw one of my coworkers had joined the site. That was a little bit freaky for me.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I haven't had it happen yet. There are several people on the forum who I have subsequently met and find to be wonderful people and even good friends. If there is someone on this who knows me from "real life", has kept it to themselves but wants to visit, I'd be honored to have the contact.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    That would be pretty cool IMO.

I have always wondered about this, it kinda made me hesitant to join the forum, but now I think it would be interesting! I also wonder about the proverbial closeted dressers living next door to each other, peering out from the drawn shades trying to sneak out without the other neighbor seeing. Lols.
    "Fear is the mind killer." Frank Herbert, Dune

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." Ferris Bueler

"I make a GREAT team!"

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabitha Storm View Post
    I was on another site and I saw one of my coworkers had joined the site. That was a little bit freaky for me.
    Ummmm, why? You're a crossdresser, he's a crossdresser . . .

Kathi

Gold Member
    Almost. At my very first Tri-Ess meeting, a leader from another group came and threw in a video of their group. One of the members interviewed for the video was a co-worker.

There is a member of a local gender meet-up group who works for the Post Office. Although I don't know her in drab mode, when I started to talk about my neighborhood once, she immediately figured out the exact address and was able to describe my house, my car and my dog perfectly from her encyclopedic knowledge of our city streets. Kinda freaked me out.

- Diane