Thread: To be so loved , but feel so alone .

To be so loved , but feel so alone .

I have people that I can call , but they are just like me .Why cant the world , just be a little more supportive

Silver Member
    Chazity - Seems like you are feeling down. If you have people to call who are just like you, they must be OK. Why don't you call one of them? As far as the world being a little more supportive, as you suggest, maybe we can make it just a little bit better ourselves.

I hav no one i can tell at all. So want to be so feminine all the time. Hav really strong urges to do so. Pls keep ur chin up

Quote Originally Posted by Chazity View Post
    I have people that I can call , but they are just like me .(
    Give these people a call. Don't commiserate together, explore what is good about each of you and build upon that for support.

It is sad. These are not times, where it is esy to make new friends. If not for the internet, it might be worse. aBut, in person friendships are few and very far between. I can't tell any of my relatives, and most of my normal friends, either. Maybe only the ones you can talk to, is a start, for now. My cats are my best friends.

Quote Originally Posted by heatherdress View Post
    Chazity - Seems like you are feeling down. If you have people to call who are just like you, they must be OK. Why don't you call one of them? As far as the world being a little more supportive, as you suggest, maybe we can make it just a little bit better ourselves.
    I would do as Heather says, you are lucky to know others like you.
    Take a deep breath smile pick up the telephone and ask them around for nibbles and coffee.
    Non fattening of course.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.