Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: And he's having a latté

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frances View Post
    Your response sounds like you think I am regretting transition or having second thoughts. I meant putting myself through the pain or being seen as trans all over again and having to explain what I have done all over again, when I did not need to anymore. This thread is about making life suck a little more... on purpose.
    Ah okay! I misunderstood that post!

Yeah, I guess you do have quite the personal dilemma. I don't even know what I would do in that situation.

It does seem like you have already begun to relive some of that pain... so maybe give it a chance for a little bit and see if they come around? Or run like hell from the music scene you used to be in and start fresh if you can? Different side of town? Different group of people? I don't know...

Banned Read only
    Frances, I think it comes down to how much do you want to get back into the music world? Are you willing to go through all the crap again? It has been my experience that it will only last a little while if you put your foot down and nip things in the bud right from the start. Show them that you can still play with the best of them but don't take any crap when it comes to using the proper pronouns. Your music will win out in the long run.

Amazing Member
    I am wondering how sensitive GG girls do it, I mean going though all these emotional crises in junior high and into regular high? And how do their parents handle their crises, and the way their girls suffer from them?

Sooner or later, the girls must find a way of stabilizing their emotional response to these sorts of rejections and insults to their femininity and attractiveness, etc., don't they?
    Last edited by Beth-Lock; 10-23-2012 at 05:13 PM.