Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So the Doorbell Rings

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MsArlene View Post
    I did sign my male name, but my hand writing is not readable, its just scribbling.
    welllllllll .....that is sort of like a guy ! so many girls at about 12 make a 6 week job of making her signature flowery and loopy ......they loose the hearts and unicorns ........but the readability seems to stay.

Don't feel bad Linda, I would have done the same thing minus the peeking lol Yes, now you have to go pick it up but at least you kept your promise
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    I would have run and hidden under the bed!

Tuesday I'm getting 4 wigs to be delivered by UPS, including my first two brunette wigs ever, I pay to answer the entirely enfemme. I'll report his/her reaction, I plan to were shorts, top, bra, hose, wedges, blonde hair, femmy eye wear. The UPS delivers here usually bteween 12noon & 6PM CDT.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Oh, gheesh, do I know the feeling. Was traveling, and alone in the hotel room. So, hey, I go for it: I dress myself up, put on wig, and do nails and face. Long artificial eyelashes, too. An hour later I'm relaxing with a book and some hot tea and enjoying the en femme time when the hotel fire alarm goes off. Superman and that phone booth thing have nothing on me.
    Last edited by MissTee; 10-15-2012 at 09:35 PM.

As someone who used to deliver pizzas while I was in high school. I can tell you I seen a few things. One time I made a delivery to a house in a very afluent neighborhood. I was hoping for a big tip, and boy did I get one. A beautiful woman answered the door almost naked. It appeared that an orgy was going on. I couln't see anything, but I could hear alot.

When you order somthing, put in the special comments, "please leave package with crazy crossdressing house mate. Thanks". That should take care of it.
    Chickie

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I do it all the time now, linda. I agree - a wig will boost your confidence. So once its here, you'll be ready to go answer the door at will.
    I do it all the time also,but can't pass since I wear moustache in male mode for work. Usually dress casual around the house, curvy jeans/ short shorts(Dasiy Duke), with spaghetti strap tank or crop top with bra and C forms etc. and fem thongs on feet. If tanning I wear string bikini. No problem I am who I am, so sales and delivery people you only see once so what, love there reaction.

I would have said eff it--S'not like he's ever gonna come back again, or you'll ever see him again ;P

Quote Originally Posted by wilt575 View Post
    I do it all the time also,but can't pass since I wear moustache in male mode for work. .
    Does work require a moustache? Shave it off. Tell people you lost a bet.

As for the original package, I signed the ticket and left it stuck to the door. They left it the next day (I was really away from home that time).

My wig is coming today but that's UPS so they will just leave it.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Platinum Member
    Hi Linda, I have a friend that drives for UPS and he says that NOTHING surprizes him anymore.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Linda, I have a friend that drives for UPS and he says that NOTHING surprizes him anymore.
    I don't doubt that but there's an understanding with my wife that I won't answer the door dressed as a woman. I suppose I could have, but it would have broken a trust. This CD acceptance is still pretty new and I don't want to jeapordize it.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

You could always throw on a house coat, crack the door 1" and say, "hey I'm just getting out of the shower and could you pass the docs through the crack, I will sign it and leave everything on the front mat."

I remember when we were in high school there was a kid in our subdivision that was filthy rich and had all the toys. We would go knock on his door and sometimes his dad would answer the door as drunk as a skunk and in the nude. I mean the bare nude with the pot belly hanging out. He wasn't even wearing a sock.
    Instead of a "nice hello" he would say, "what do you want?"

There is nothing as bad as that
    Last edited by Launa; 10-18-2012 at 06:10 AM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I keep Mr Mossberg close to the door just in case.

The delivery guys by me always leave a sticky note for me to sign, and they'll leave the package at my back door the next day for me, or if it's valuable, you can simply pick it up at their local branch. Besides, once they notify you that they've been there, you can simply stay dressed in drab the next day for him/her to deliver it to you so you can sign for it. If you really, really need to feel a bit girly, you can always underdress that day under, say, heavy sweats to hide the bra + panty lines/wear a thong,....works for me when I order food for delivery.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I keep Mr Mossberg close to the door just in case.
    the trap door in the porch floor over a mote filled with pirona is what I want for un-wanted "guests "
    it would work in "convenace store robberires too !"

yea I grew up on Saterday morning creatuer double feature and old tarzan flicks.

Linda, I would have done the same thing... My Fed Ex Guy knows me to well. Stacy