Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Your First Purchase

Even though i had "inherited" a couple of pairs of panties from several old GFs, my first real purchases were through the mail. I was living alone in an apartment and I had just recently gotten a Macy's charge card. I made several modest purchases of guy stuff and then when the bill came, there were enclosed, advertisements for Pam panties. Briefs and hipsters both white and pastels. I don't remember the price, but I checked off six pairs. a mix of styles and colors and both size 6 and size 7. Sent the bill away and about a week later, a little brown box came in the mail. Voila! six pair of lovely nlyon and lace panties! I could not get that box opened fast enough. I was way skinny then and even the size 6 were a little large - so I just doubled up. I put them on , rode around in the car with them under my jeans after work, very nervously went to the supermarket imagining that everyone had xray vision and could tell that I was wearing panties under my jeans. It was heaven.

Long gone from one of my may purges though. But there have been plenty more purchases since.

My first purchase was a beautiful pair of patent leather metal tip spike pumps from Fredricks of Hollywood...I still have them "enshrined" in my favorite section of shoes. The first dress I bought was a white tank top style minidress with a peplum fringe around the lower waist from Rainbow Shops near my home...it was exciting and scary to walk in after seeing it in the window, and purchasing it 8 blocks away from my home.

Ha! Bought some panties and a bra at Target at age 17. I was scared to death and it took me hours to (1) approach the women's section, (2) decide what I wanted, (3) work up the nerve to go through the register. In fact, I was so nervous that I also bought a gift box and a birthday card to pretend those purchases were a gift for somebody else. When I got home my mom was like "where have you been, we were starting to get worried" -- this was in pre-cellphone Earth, of course. Fun memories!

Who doesnt love boots!
    A black skirted thong with garter straps and thigh highs from victorias secret my sophomore year of college
    Last edited by JessicaMN; 11-27-2012 at 08:22 PM.
    - Jessica

to long ago to remember what i boughtbut i think it was a pair of 3 in heels Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I was ten and I wanted a dress for my "sister", I explained that she was the same size as me.
    A couple of kindly old ladies I guess they were at least twenty five years old, talked me into trying a couple of dresses on.
    A couple more questions, is she older than you? yes 13 well we will put these on to pad you out.
    An hour or two later after helping them play dressup on me, I had bought my "sister" a dress.
    About a month later I bought a bra and panties after they suggested I could buy these for my "sister" as a birthday present.
    I think my "sister" had three birthdays that year.
    The best thing is, "They never knew". Did they?
    They were great!! Don't you wish that always happened[s]?
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Guy wearing dresses
    My absolute first was going to the old Montgomery Wards in Balitmore where you could place a catalog order and wait about an hour and pick it up. I ordered panties, a slip, a dress, etc... The dress was not in stock but I got everything else and took it home and tried it on.

first thing I got was a dress and some shirts from forever 21, easy to get online and if you go to the store just say its for your girlfriend =), you feel akward but you get used it to

Panties. I loved (and still do) the feeling of them. Stockings were next, and then a bra (under the guise of being a Christmas present for my wife). Shopping is so fun!

Di

My first purchase was panties and bras from American eagle and breast forms from an online store I am not ready yet to try and go into the store and actually purchase items from the women department yet.

I would always buy cloths for my wife.........really.......I had great taste and would pick her out stuff all the time, so when I started buying stuff for me, it wasn't a big deal.....until I started trying it on in the store, that was a head trip the first few times, but since then, no problems. My first time for myself was at Goodwill, just wanted to get my own outfit to see how well I could pull it off and didn't want to spend much...........since then have moved to better quality stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Let me think....It would have to be the black/green bra and panty set with a set of thigh highs. I drove 40 miles to the "big city" with a couple of friends to go to the mall. Was a rush for me at the time. I wasn't supposed to go there, but dangit, I saved the money up, and come hell or high water, I was gettin my pretties!

Blue danskin scoop leotard with matching tights the sales woman made sure my tights matched my leotard. She smiled and was very helping

A pair of L'eggs pantyhose from a convience store. That was in 1981. Billie Jean

I remember buying a skirt for myself when I was fourteen.
    The elderly saleslady about 30 I think.. Said "You will look cute in that and it is a nice color, do you like it?"
    I said "Yes" and melted away with my cheeks burning red.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My very first purchase was from the JC Penney catalog when I was in jr. high school, around 1973. They were a set of three "bandana print" bikinis, one in blue and two red, and a set of three "jungle print" bikinis, which had a leafy pattern and an animal applique poorly sewn onto the hip. I actually still have these, though they don't fit anymore and the elastic is bad on the bandana prints. Besides being a pack rat, they have fond memories to me.

Embarrassingly, my dad found the invoice in the trash and grilled me about it. I made up a lie that I bought them for a friend to give to his mother, which is pretty creepy when I think about it today.

My first in store purchase was the day after John Lennon was shot. I was working two jobs and kind of crazy in the head from no time off. Lennon's death was the last straw and something snapped. On my way to work, I called up my day job on a pay phone and quit over the phone. I then drove to a town about an hour away, where I bought a red with black polka dot skirt and button top. I then went to Payless and bought my first two pair of high heeled sandals. I wore one of the pair as I drove home. The shoes fell apart years ago, but again, I still have the skirt and top outfit. The top no longer fits but sometimes I pull out the skirt to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Billie Jean View Post
    A pair of L'eggs pantyhose from a convience store. That was in 1981. Billie Jean
    Ditto here. I don't remember the exact year but it was either '78 or '79.

During high school I worked in a grocery store that sold No Nonsense pantyhose and I helped myself to a couple pair of those. But the first "standing in line and hoping nobody else comes in the store" purchase was the aforementioned pair of L'eggs at a 7-11.

All I remember was my blood pressure boiling then! Nowadays, I really don't give a darn.
    Last edited by SandraInHose; 12-27-2012 at 05:34 PM.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

The day after I came out to my wife, my first purchase was several pairs of No Nonsense Great Shapes Sheers in several colors. That was easy because it was a supermarket with a self-serve checkout. That is probably the most awesome invention for closeted CDs ever. The shoes were more difficult. Went to Payless and invented a story about having to do a charity event--"walk a mile in her shoes" kind of thing. Asked for the highest heels in size 12, because I had read that you needed to add 2 to men's. They didn't have anything nice in 12, but I saw a pair of 5" Kosmic black suede platform stilettos in size 11 and I had to have them. I was sweating at the checkout when I had to repeat the story, but seconds later was in the car with MY FIRST HIGH HEELED PUMPS! It was worth the embarrassment. I wore those shoes for hours that first night in my hotel, trying all the various pantyhose shades. Took pictures and sent them to my wife...and the rest is history.

Was a wig i got in vegas went into the shop and just got it, didnt try it on just said this one that was a strange feeling back then now i dont care and dont make up storys, hell when out with the wife shopping she holds the stuff up to me all the time. But that first purchase was that was 20 plus years ago, right after that i ordered high heels from Fredricks of Hollywood, back then they had size 13 not anymore. i was lucky back then my wife and i were still the same size a 6, now i am am an 11 and she is a 7???? whats with that ...LOL

To the best of my recollection...I think it was a white longline underwire bra from Montgomery Wards.
    I bought many items from their lingerie selection until they closed for good.
    I miss that store.
    "Missed it by that much!"

Black long sleeve scoopneck leotard and black tights from Sears. Was 19 and going to have house to myself all week. Went into Sears store on way home from work, just a baby step to later getting up enough courage to walk into dance wear store and try outfits on in the store with the salesladies help.
    Last edited by Randee; 12-29-2012 at 10:37 AM.

My first purchase was actually just the other day! I bought a bra, a pack of panties and a nice pair of pantyhose. It feels so awesome.

My first purcase was at Victorias Secret, it was a bra, thong, garter belt and stockings, black of coarse. I was so neverous, even though I had told the sales girl that it was for my girlfriend, I just knew she knew it was for me.

A pair of 4" mary janes from ebay... which then spread into full attire and under-armour...

I think my first actual purchase was a pair of thong underwear, size 5. They fit me well, and I wore them fabulously!