Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Your First Purchase

I bought a pair of patent black pumps from Payless in 2009. I've always had a hard time purchasing in public, but it gets a little easier each time. And it's always still given me that "rush." It's like knowing you're doing something wrong or bad, even though this is natural for me.

My first purchase was a horizontal pin striped pencil skirt, of multi colors, in a knit fabric, and a white peasant blouse. I was in my early twenty's. I can't remember the name of the store, Zoye's are something like that, in Southern California, I don't know if they are still out there or not, But the where like a Kmart, or walmart, of today. I still remember how scared I was!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

My first purchase was of course a pair of black Leggs pantyhose from Walgreens in 94. I was in college still living at home.
    Cary

My first purchase was around this time last year. I went on a mall trip in guy mode and decided to spend my holiday bonus on my first outfit. I bought 3 pairs of panties and a tank from Aeropostale, a HIDEOUS polka dot skirt and my favorite pair of yoga pants from Hollister, a pair of flats from Payless Shoes, and a Super Padded Poof Wonder Bra from JCPenny. I had terrible fashion sense...be easy on me, I was TERRIFIED! Lol
    Done crying.

I am pretty sure the first thing I purchased was a pair of black pumps, around 2000. I got them at the Kmart the next town over that was along the bus route that ran near my house. Sadly these shoes are now falling apart and are a bit tight; I may have to finally get rid of them...

My first purchase had to have been a pair of sheer energy legg's, I'm thinking in the early 90's. I do remember being nervous and almost backing out. After that first purchase seems the rest came easy.

A pair of pantyhose at a local drug store in 1972.

If I remember correctly my first was a nylon night gown purchased at Roman's in Woodbridge Center Mall. I think I was 18 at the time so that was 1970. I even figured an easy way to get it into the house without my parents seeing it. I just laid the package on top of my bedroom air conditioner, went inside and reached out thru the side curtain. Did this many times but only at night.

Yeah I can remember it. It was a black sports bra I got at a K-Mart about 50 miles from my house. I also remember the look I got from the elderly cashier that rang it up. LOL
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

For me it was the summer of 1969, I was 18, and I bought some makeup and a few pairs of pantyhose at a E.J. Korvette department store near my home. I wanted to experiment with makeup and didn't want to use up my mother's, and also wanted some article of clothing that I could stealthily wear under my clothes. I wanted some panties and bras too, but I chickened out.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Has to be the nylons I had to run and purchase to replace the ones that belonged to mom that I inadvertently ripped while trying on. Back in the day....

Banned Read only
    A denim mini skirt from a charity shop.

No Nonsense pantyhose from Safeway, it was 1984 when I was in the Navy, I drove a few miles away from the base (San Diego) to purchase them. This was the certianly start of more things to come!

Here to Learn :)
    Teen girls bra that I plucked up the courage to purchase (from self service) at a local K-Mart, buy most my things online but still do occasionally see things that i like in shops and have to build up the courage.

My first purchase was from Victoria Secret. It was a matching bra and panty set.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria P View Post
    Hi,

I'd like to know if anyone can remember the very first purchase of women's clothing and when it was?

I can and mine was a beautiful burgundy/black lace set (panties,bra and matching garter belt) and a light blue teddy with white ruffle lace, all back around 1980 the age of 16 or so that I ordered from
    Sears catalog! I took a risk as they called me at my parent's home when it arrived in shop! The things we do lol!

Hugs Victoria xoxo

I was 16, I think it was around 1991. Bought a pair of white Keds with my gf at the time. I had just told her about my dressing. So, she asked me what I wanted most and that was what I wanted. I tried them on inside the Meijers and wore them to her house. I like this thread, haven't thought about that in years.
    Just wearing what's comfortable!

I was about 1978, a pair of panties at Jordon Marsh, now Macy's outside Boston.... I was terrified I would be caught and thrown in jail.

I went into a Hanes outlet store when I was about 25, and bought 2 pkgs of thigh highs almost black stockings, and also a pkg of panties. When I got to the check out, I handed the salesgirl a list I said I had from my wife. I asked her to check it, to make sure I got the right things, she just smiled (what I thought was a knowing smile) rang me up, and out I went.

I bought the pink skirt in my profile pic! I was too chicken so i bought it online. Nowadays once in a while I work up the courage and get stuff at the second hand store.

My first purchase was 2 weeks, i got some shiny black leggings, leapord print pumps and the week after i bought some lip gloss. I love it all i want more already!!!

Can anyone recommend a clear lip plumping gloss(one that makes your lips tingle)

I began ordering from the Sears catalogues years ago. I remember buying several skirts and a couple of blouses and happy as all out when they arrived. It felt like Christmas, lol!
    -Audrey

hmmmm I thought about what my first real girl purchase was and I don't remember it was soooo long ago
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

It was 1971 and I was 14. I used my paper route money profits to buy a yellow padded no underwire 34 B bra from the JC Penny catalogue. It ame in the mail to my house, and it didn't fit well. BTW I still don't have breasts!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

My first purchase was online, M&S bought 4 pairs of silky knickers and 4 nighties.. (I know, but they were on special offer lol).
    I was mid 20's at the time. Didnt' buy much for some years later and my first in person purchase was a striped ponte dress from Dorothy perkins followed by a fuschia ping long cowl neck sweat top and leggings and a cable knit maroon jumper from next and then my knee high boots from Alternativefootwear. Only tried on the boots, just bought the other items and crossed my fingers.. they fit!.
    Quick question to those who said 'for my mother'... really ? have you ever known a son buy lingerie for his mother ... I've seen this loads of time and I think to be honest the SA would be more wierded out by a teenager buying underwear for his mum then for himself..
    Last edited by *ROXY*; 11-26-2012 at 06:17 AM. Reason: added question
    Foxy Roxy has entered the building

It would have been pink nylon granny panties....long long time ago.