Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your sequencer of transformaing from Male to CD?

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city

What is your sequence of transformaing from drab to CD?

I am a very passable. experienced out in public CD who goes out public several times a month. Half of my enjoyment is the hour or so prepping ...dressing and makeup before out the door. My order of trasformation is this: shower.shave,underware/lingerie,prosthesis breastsand hips then do makeup, Wig,outer clothes & shoes, jewelry, then stuff the purse, grab the car keys and out the door,
    What are your routine sequence
    ?

Megan
    Last edited by Megan70; 10-16-2012 at 09:27 AM.

MMM let me see. My routine is shower, shave, moisturize, make up, underware then stockings, skirt, top, wig, nails.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Pretty much the same routine as you Hon, except that I get fully dressed before putting on any makeup just in case I decide the "look" doesn't work at the last minute.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I'm surprised that nobody mentioned breast forms or hip/butt padding.

While it might be easier to put on makeup before the wig, it would seem more natural and "girl like" to put the wig on first.

I don't think any of it matters as long as there's a shower in the mix.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Hmmmm! Boobs go with lingerie, makeup next outer wrappings and the wig last.
    This is on thing we have over GGs, we don't have to dodge the hair putting makeup on.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I dress after I put on my makeup, otherwise the same as the previous posts, last thing check that I have my keys, cash, spare pair of glasses.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

For me, boobs go with being feminine so they go on as soon as possible. I'm not going out in public (yet) but for me it's the feel as well as the look. For instance, I'll sit on the toilet to do my business rather than hike up my skirt and stand.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I don't transform into a crossdresser..... I are one already!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I don't transform into a crossdresser..... I are one already!
    I can spell Crossdresser, that's why I are one!(Take off from something we used to say about non-coms in the Army).
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I'm going with what I thought was the original idea of the post.... how to get into the comfy clothes....

Shower, shave, slick hair back - add a little bit of goop to keep hair down, moisturise, wait..., beard cover / lip stick on beard area, primer on rest of face, wait to dry, foundation, wait... oh time to get dressed, undergarmets, hose, corset, bra, pads, forms, tighten everything up and shoes, skirt, top..back to mirror, powder, eyes, eye brows, hair, comb, smile..... got that process down to 90 minutes.... ye ha...

Renne.....

Banned Read only
    I guess there's not a lot of differences with most of us. Mine is shower, shave, panties, bra forms, then sit at my wife's make up mirror, do the make up, hose, skirt blouse, wig, heels,jewelry, perfume, then find all of the mirrors in the house, and go back to see if all the other mirrors are still in the house. Take a few pictures.

Shower and shave entrie body. Skin loation and then make up. Dressing is last because I feel better that way.

For me after the shower, shave and moisturize its lingerie with the needed pads. then its the fun part Makeup and that can be an hour or so depending on how it looks. then hair and outer wear. then I am out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Shave and soak in a bath, put a little foundation on the places that need highlights, low lights like nose and eyes, Brows, then eyes because I always get dust on my face or cheeks and I can touch up the edges still, mascara (I can still wipe off mistakes), concealer under eyes (to help lessen the raccoon look I create), Wig cap, tape if I want it (before foundation in that area cuz tape won't stick then), foundation, lips, blush. Put my hand over my forehead so I can envision how the make up will look with the wig. Whatever is the base of the...uh...keeping things down there flat, waist cincher or nipper, foundation panty and hip pads, Bra or full body shaper (this smooths the lumps from the garments already on), stockings (rarely), Padded butt panty, dress or skirt and top. Necklace (because then I don't have to fight with the hair getting in the clasp), earrings. Wig. Bracelets, rings. Shoes. Did I miss anything? It ain't pretty being easy
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I generally prep my body (shave legs, underarms, paint toenails...) 2 days out so that I don't have to concern myself with those things on the day(s) i am dressing. I also try to lay my clothes out the night before. Then it's a shower, lotion, moisturizer, perfume, clothes, makeup, wig and more perfume. tori
    This is a man's world, this is a man's world
    But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl
    —james brown

Legs and body are already hairless but shower; shave face down; shave face up; then moisturize. Put on a bath robe and a bandanna to keep my hair back.

Makeup: Beard cover (lipstick, PanStik or Dermablend.); Work on my eyebrows (pencil or powder) while the beard cover sets. Next is foundation. While that dries I do my eyes. Next is some contouring and blush. Finish off with powder then I do my lips. One last check on my makeup then I put on perfume and get dressed.

Clothes, then jewelry. Wig is last. Nails (press ons) right before I head out. Grab my purse and gone. . .
    Debby

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    To become Candice I Shower, shave, bra and panties, whatever clothes I'm gonna wear, do my make up, and put on my wig. I'm really enjoying not using forms or any shape wear, feels good to be natural.

Because my beard is like a wire brush I'll shave my face with my electric shaver before my shower. In the shower I shave again (legs, pits, chest, and face), with the razor. Out of the shower, I powder my essentials then rub lotion all over my body, (for dry skin), then it's panties, bra, forms, pantyhose, my favorite pre selected outfit, accessories including my feminine glasses, wig and makeup. Before leaving home I make sure to have all my feminine needs in my purse, then I hit the road.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I stay as naked as possible while I do all the prep work and my makeup with the exception of lipstick. It gets hot enough with the lights in my bathroom that there is no way I'd subject myself to padding and clothes before taking way to long with my makeup! Sometimes I even have to pull a fan into the bathroom. Maybe I need to look at a better lighting solution that doesn't put off so much heat?

Makeup addict!
    Shave, bra, shirt, pants/skirt, makeup, and wig

I shower, shave, then underwear and boobs, the rest of my outfit, wig cap (unless I'm using hair extensions) then make up, and lastly wig. I will leave my wig in the bathroom while I shower and stuff, because I've noticed the humidity makes it much easier to straighten out and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Debglam View Post
    Legs and body are already hairless but shower; shave face down; shave face up; then moisturize. Put on a bath robe and a bandanna to keep my hair back.

Makeup: Beard cover (lipstick, PanStik or Dermablend.); Work on my eyebrows (pencil or powder) while the beard cover sets. Next is foundation. While that dries I do my eyes. Next is some contouring and blush. Finish off with powder then I do my lips. One last check on my makeup then I put on perfume and get dressed.

Clothes, then jewelry. Wig is last. Nails (press ons) right before I head out. Grab my purse and gone. . .
    I think you and i share the same basic process....
    except the "gone" after grabbing the purse...
    haven't been out yet

but sooon...

XO

Penni

Hi,

As iv read through the posts , just thinking , do you go through the same or similar routine every time you dress or go out,

What if you had to go out & 10 min's were only allowed to do so what then, would you go out or what would happen then,

...noeleena...

With only ten minutes to prep, I think most of us would look like a guy in a dress. Just getting rid of the beard would take that long.

Karren, I want to repsond to your comment!.....dang you are right..........thats it.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.