Thread: Black Sweaters

Black Sweaters

I just love the way a tight black sweater over a padded bra looks. I went out today in a pair of nice jeans and a tight black sweater, with just a little eye shadow on, and love the way I looked. does anybody else have a fav look?

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    You just described it for a lot of us, did you have heels on? I prefer to wear an unlined bra, love the way my boobs look and feel with just a little tape to create cleavage.
    I want to be this girl!

I'm probably pretty boring, but my favorite look is as a professional business woman or office gal.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I also like the way a tight sweater looks on me, but it doesn't have to be black. I have a real pretty pink sweater that I often wear out in public, sometimes with a denim skirt! And since I have natural 40 B's I don't have to wear a padded bra to have a nice looking bosom!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Black sweaters hide everything, especially cardigan, shawl, knee legnth, or bolero, or any kind. They hide a guy's natural muscular features, and is the top number one male de-enhancer of any female outfit a non-woman or TG person can wear. It hides everything. It is a staple part of anyone's femme wardrobe. .

Silver Member
    I do like black sweaters with jeans and boots. Have several in various weights and weaves. Watch where you wear them and your bra under it. Been outed by blacklights reflecting the white or light colored bra under it. Was in a store and talking to a SA when I realized that she was looking at my boobs. Then it dawned on me "the black lights".

Yes, a sweater can really make one look wow! Today, used a cardigan black ladies' sweater with my little bla It really made the look!ck dresses.
    Attached Images Attached Images