Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help to create a womanly shap.

help to create a womanly shap.

Hi. Need help to create a nice womanly shape on my bum and hips. Unfortunately will only b able to use anything lyin around the home. Same also for breasts. Thanks in advance

Well for the "bum" area....not sure what you have lying around the house but most use some sort of molded pads there and for hips. For breasts I have read many times people have used rice put into pantyhose and stuffed into the bra. Gives the bounce and weight of real ones so they say...good luck.

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

We don't know what you have lying around your house so it's pretty hard to help. If you have some women's stretch shorts or long line panties, you can cut some foam pads to incrase your butt and hips. You can find instructions on youtube if you need them.

For breasts, rice (uncooked) or birdseed poured into nylons or socks works for some people. If you can find large balloons, you can put water in them for breasts.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Thanks joanna. What can i use for bum and hip pads? Ps everyone seems very nice on hear

Here's a thread that covers home made hip pads:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...emade-Hip-Pads!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Thanks again linda. But is ther anything else u can use apart from foam etc. Sorry new to this and taking baby steps

Stuff towels into your panties?

Ok it seems that is only option for now. Thanks again

Aspiring Member
    Buy a panty with bottom padding, and the foam for hips. I use the foam, and it works wonderfully under pantyhose. My bottom is big enough. I used to hate it now I'm glad I have it!

Try ebay and search for hip pads youll no doubt end up with hndreds of cheapish panties with silicone pads stuck to them have yet to actually try them but fascinated to see what the outcome would be totally lost my pert bottom losing weight may even try them myself soon. GL

problem is I am going to have to just borrow items from my wifes wardrobe. Anything i do buy I would have to hide but have no idea where. Thats why I am looking for just ordinary things around the house to do the job for now.
    Thanks again
    Marion

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You tube is your friend lots of tips and tricks there.
    I sometimes use a padded panty and cotton batting material for the hips or foam under pantyhose.

Quote Originally Posted by marion View Post
    problem is I am going to have to just borrow items from my wifes wardrobe. Anything i do buy I would have to hide but have no idea where. Thats why I am looking for just ordinary things around the house to do the job for now.
    Thanks again
    Marion
    Well youd have to hide them in the same place youd hide your own homemade version anyhow unless your going to create and throw them out each and every time , thats gona get costly, besides easier to hide one pair of pants than explain a bin full of chicken fillet looking foam inserts =)

i get your point alice. I will just have to be so careful and experiment at the same time whilst i develop and become more confident and brave.

actually a corset works wonders

"Fiberfill" works nice for hip pads. Take an old small pillow and open it up--get one at at charity shop. Use the internal fill padding. Knickers covered by a girdle or pantyhose with padding between, makes a good bum enhancer. Use hot glue, or whatever you are able, for construction. Hide well. A large car wash sponge for padding works nicely, also. Cut it to shape--use for top or bottom. Get more than one--it may take a bit of experimentation.
    Also, two or three padded bras will give you a nice shape. The inner two cups need the cups only--not the back and straps.

Thanks jennifer Good tips. Need all the tips i can get

Banned Read only
    a corset,breast forms and some hip & butt pads

glamour boutique

Think I am going to have lots of fun when i do eventually shop for all the lady bits and bobs - cant wait until i dress up.
    My wife is away for a couple of days soon so I am going to dress up and intend to wake up in the morning still in my bra and panties.

Silver Member
    I've heard of people using rice in pantyhose to create boobs. Maybe you could figure out something with your hips with that?

Or buy some flexible foam from an upholstery shop (say it's to repair a relative's FAVORITE lounge chair) and shape it to give you a bum and hips?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Any fabric shop will have all the foam you need and batting material.

feel quite excited at the thought of shopping in person. I am not the shopping type but feel as though i will be very soon

It's not easy, but you might want to consider a way to bring your wife onboard with your dressing. I hid mine from my wife for years, but once I brought her onboard, it was a big relief. Nothing to hide now, no fear of getting caught, and no guilt.

Think about it.

Thanks Linda,
    I have thought about writing her a letter explaining my thoughts and fantasy etc for her to read alone and then text me that she will support me.

Quote Originally Posted by marion View Post
    Thanks Linda,
    I have thought about writing her a letter explaining my thoughts and fantasy etc for her to read alone and then text me that she will support me.
    I think you should talk to her in person. Read my story:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...old&highlight=

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...old&highlight=

My choice was to bring her into it slowly or as Kim put it "like a frog in a kettle". Others just dumped it on their wives all at once. The longer you put it off, the harder it will be and the more distrust and resentment she may have.

There are several other threads on "telling your partner" on this forum. Read them as well.