Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help to create a womanly shap.

Creating a womanly shape with materials at hand is only limited by our own imagination. This is what I did for many years before coming "out". These days with the internet, all you have to do is a search in most cases and there is a plethora of information available.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    I think you should talk to her in person. Read my story:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...old&highlight=

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...old&highlight=

My choice was to bring her into it slowly or as Kim put it "like a frog in a kettle". Others just dumped it on their wives all at once. The longer you put it off, the harder it will be and the more distrust and resentment she may have.

There are several other threads on "telling your partner" on this forum. Read them as well.

Well I am so new to this although I have had urges for years. At this moment in time all I can think of is tucking away the man bits and getting dressed up with painties, bra, dress and make up etc.
    She is sensing my thoughts are elsewhere as she is asking me whats up.
    Now the urge to be feminine is becoming an obsession.
    As I say I am just starting out so it may be a little premature to tell my wife. Eventually she will find out but as you say hopefully it will be myself who breaks the ice.

I have been experimenting today. Have bought some rice put in small bag and made some inserts. Tried with bra and they look great i am really pleased. Also have bought some bubble wrap and created padding for my bum and hips again i think they will do the job for now.
    Going to order, on line, some shoes (i am a size 9 but the largest they seem to sell is size 8 will they fit?) and some tights, panties and bra etc.
    can't wait until the 02.11.12 when my wife is away for a couple of days as I am going to get dressed to thrill

being in the UK if i remember right mens and womens sizes are exactly the same so ud take a size 9 womens too but the problem comes with the width men are just just a little wider and the heel height can effect the size usually and just for me i have to go a half size up for womens im 10.5 and even those dont come in mens to much so i wear 11s that are a little bit to big.
    On buying them theres loads of online stuff about size 9s isnt to far outside the womens norm but dont expect to find the little preety ones in much over a 7,in fact i have to buy from america due to sizing issues but i got a fixation for pleaser boots =)

thanks Alice.
    I will see what i can get. I will squeeze into an 8 if i must as i am so dying to wear heels

Platinum Member
    The answer is to talk to your wife. Sooner or later your secret will be discovered. If you tell her now she can feel that she's there at the beginning, and you'll avoid giving the impression that you intentionally deceived her. Think seriously about it.

Thanks Kim,
    As you say she will ultimately find out eventually. I have been so close to telling her on a couple of occasions.
    However i am really new to this although i have always had the urge.
    I have never been fully dressed up as yet but will be in a couple of weeks. I imagine that this will make me want to dress up and feel feminine even more and likely more often.
    In order to then satisfy my urges i will then have to tell my wife as i will likely need her support to do so.
    All i can think about at the moment is being and feeling like a woman.

Marion
    x