Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am really starting to be more and more attracted to passable CD & TG. am I bi?

Banned Read only

I am really starting to be more and more attracted to passable CD & TG. am I bi?

I do not consider my self a man at all while im dressed and I am still attracted to women, but passable CD and TG really is sparking my interest. a lot.

I can not say if you are Bi or not, but I am attracted to a CD who is passable, or a T Girl. I think it is because I like women, and what I see is a woman even though my mind is trying to remind me they are really a male, I guess my eyes are telling my mind to go to sleep because these eyes like what they see.

???

I think I am always straight.
    When I dress I do loose myself in the PINK FOG. I have and always will be attracted to women.

I have thought about guys when I dress (sometimes) but have never dated one.
    I do wonder what it would be like to be a girl with a guy.

Does that make u bi??? If so I guess I am.

Silver Member
    It's pretty simple. Do you want a penis, or do you want a vagina? Or do you want both, or either or one a little more than the other? Or who cares? If you don't have a commitment to a partner, then heck!!! Go explore and find out what turns your gears! Life's too short to over overanalyze.

Take it from someone who's been here, there and everywhere in between.

That's right. Take it.

And like it.

Teehee!!!

Banned Read only
    Im really attracted to womens shoes and clothes also and the dressing just is a by product in a way.

I never did like to get it wet, just grind. So maybe, why not..? Im ready for a T girl with a P your pretty cute bree...

If i wasnt the same person, I would certinally do me as Jen I love looking at my self when im dressed. Is that my answer?
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-19-2012 at 04:11 AM. Reason: merged posts http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_content

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsunic_1978 View Post
    If i wasnt the same person, I would certinally do me as Jen I love looking at my self when im dressed. Is that my answer?
    Nooo.... that's not an answer... lol. Explore more... without mirrors... :P

Banned Read only
    im ready to go to meets, get people to go to the Tg/gay clubs to go with,

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsunic_1978 View Post
    im ready to go to meets, get people to go to the Tg/gay clubs to go with,
    Hanging out with other people that are dealing with similar issues in life is a very good way to give you some perspective! I'm glad you're taking that step and not trying to figure things out isolated in your home.

Nope, I think you are just human.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

How to find out if you're bisexual or gay:

Step one: Look at pictures of men.
    Step two: Check for erection or other signs of arousal.

No arousal: Congrats! You're straight!
    Arousal: Congrats! You're either bisexual or gay!
    Fell asleep: This shouldn't happen.

Platinum Member
    Not the right question. There are lots of quite attractive TG girls...but the question is whether you're attracted to the without the feminine overlay...what's underneath, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Bree-asaurus View Post
    Hanging out with other people that are dealing with similar issues in life is a very good way to give you some perspective! I'm glad you're taking that step and not trying to figure things out isolated in your home.
    I go along with Bree here, like people attract anyway and sharing a common dilemma and situation is not necessarily meaning you are gay.
    Whatever you decide I think you are making a wise choice.
    You can always change your mind.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    It really is that simple! Think of a penis..could you do stuff with it? If your answer is yes then yes enjoy it,cos you will

I am attracted to the female form. I have been with many women and enjoyed it and I have been with several she males and enjoyed it. I am not at all interested in a man who looks like a man. If that is bi I don't know. If so I guess I am bi and picky. It is not the male image that excites me it is the female form. A cd would not attract me once the clothes are off, bu tthe body of a woman with "something extra" well that does. Doesn't matter if I am dressed or not. It is also nothing new for me.

I thiunk that you will find that you are not alone in that category.

Get naked with them and then see how you feel.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

When I do go to the pic's, if something catch's my eye I believe it's more that I know what there are feeling or I would love to look like that.

If you need a label, maybe pansexual may fit.
    PRIDE

GO REDWINGS
    I'm a geek and proud of that too
    Stay femme my friend

Find me at Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002088230763
    URnotalone: http://profiles.urnotalone.com/144465

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Get naked with them and then see how you feel.
    It's the most fun way!

Do you desire to have sex with men? If you try it and enjoy it, then you have at least some homosexual feelings, hence, you are probably bisexual.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    not men, I wdont consider us men as were dressed.

i always considered myself totally straight. however after opening up with my crossdressing and going out in public i was looking at more tgirl pics rather than the regular stuff a hetero type guy would look at. i questioned myself just like you are. i decided to try my options. i met a nice guy we hung out we were almost intimate. i wont get into details but i will say that i felt really awkward and didnt know how to be a girl in the bedroom. i still would love to try it again but havent had a chance to go out with my guy again.

really, who cares what label you put on it. do what you like. gay isnt a bad thing, straight isnt a bad thing, so a combination of the 2 shouldnt be a bad thing. try it, but be careful

Aspiring Member
    I find this thread very interesting. I may even take the responses and sort them by age and see if there is a pattern.

I'm older and the sexual aspect of my life is pretty much gone I'm sorry to say. I get a fluttery feeling in my stomach when I think about dressing, new clothes, makeovers etc., but alas, that is as low as the feelings go now-a-days. I evaluate other women's clothes, how they walk, talk and present. I just want to be a lady.

I have have only had doors opened and a little attention given me by older gentleman and I find it flattering but that's all. Should a proposition present itself, I would thank them and decline.

Now, for you I would say that dressed or not, the attraction should be there for that person (male or female). You've already received a few very good replies to your question. You need to explore your feelings and make sure they are relaying the real you, whether it's gay, bi, or straight. You could see a therapist and she/he could possibly help you sort this out - I've never seen one so I have no idea if this is a good or bad suggestion - please anyone else chime in here.

Foremost and most importantly, be safe and don't just do "things" to experiment. Find love, be honest and true to whomever you love from the very beginning; passion, piece, and contentment will follow.

Strive to live your life so that you never have any regrets - and that has not happened to many I'm sure.

Good luck!

Banned Read only
    This site has been really great therapy, WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT, we like to dress. Professional help just may help with just how I handle my feelings and aggression as it does arrise at times. This site and the people has been a great milestone. I absoultley need to see a professional and ask them why I'm attracted to womens shoes so much and use them. I dont mean to offennd anyone. also, I think some of us that dress are attracted to the clothing and also unaware of that.

I really wish i was gay, them it would make a lot more sense why I dress. On the otherhand, im really glad im not because I would probably be the one getting beat up by hitting on men. how do some of us avoid getting harmed for thoes of us that are gay and try to pick up men while dressed?
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-21-2012 at 06:42 AM. Reason: merged posts http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_content

Chelsea. Great point about "find love, be honest and true to whomever you love..." male or female (and be careful). Thanks for sharing.