Thread: question about mask

question about mask

hi all. I have a bit of a wierd question. Do any of you wear masks? I am working on my make up but it is very bad. I am contimplating wearing a mask so I can take full body pictures. Just wondering what your thought on that may be. Thanks

Susiecd13

Sherry is the only one here I know does.... though sometime I put so much makeup on it feels like one!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by susiecd13 View Post
    hi all. I have a bit of a wierd question. Do any of you wear masks? I am working on my make up but it is very bad. I am contimplating wearing a mask so I can take full body pictures. Just wondering what your thought on that may be. Thanks

Susiecd13
    'silence of the lambs'

Susie, crossdressing comes in all varities. Some are satisfied to throw on an ankle-length dress after work - no makeup, high heels, wig. Others prefer to do the whole nine yards - wig, makeup, shapewear, pantyhose, jewelry, nails, perfume. All are valid. But there have been mask-themed threads in the past, and some folks just couldn't resist chiming in that they think it's creepy. I don't. I like heavy makeup, which some think is creepy. Don't let it bother you. I don't let it bother me. I'm looking forward to Sherry responding (well, I'm always interested in what Sherry posts). Masks serve a need. Just take the support and ignore the naysayers.

If you like it then why not? I prefer to look like me but I can understand why some would enjoy it. Go for it and see if it suits you! Makeup is very difficult but it is also fun, keep trying and eventually you will get better at it. I am determined to master it. (no time limits please)

and to Nicole.....yes some even see a man wearing a dress as creepy. Never stopped me LOL

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I say do what makes you happy.

I would try a mask to see what effect it has.
    If you have a great figure and a face that does not match try it out.
    I would try lots of pancake type makeup as this would pass better in the real world than a mask.
    As I said earlier I have a wardrobe full of expensive experiments that did not work.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I never have tried one. I've seen several and they never struck me as being particularly believable. I just kept practicing and have a pretty good hand at makeup and that's fine for me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Silver Member
    I wear a mask if I am catching during a softball game.

Sometimes I wish I had a good mask - like when I am late getting to work or if I am trying to sneak out early.

Former Member
    I want one of those masks that they wear in the Mission Impossible movies!

Seriously, do what ever you like. Everyone here has a different idea about how they want to look. I'm usually a little heavy with my makeup, but that's the look I like for myself.

Gold Member
    There are a few mask wearers her, Sherry as said is one, there are others, buy I
    can not remember them off hand.
    A few here with beards like to wear them to hide the face, and it generally works
    for them.
    Rader

oh I have several female latex masks besides the rubber and leather fetish type. i love them and wear them sometimes when i do not have time for makeup.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Susiecd13
    Many folks wear masks because it's their fetish, Susie. Most girls here r either creeped out when it comes to masks, or dislike them because they hide who they r. And, after a lifetime of having to hide their fem sides, I can clearly understand their feelings!

However, there r a few of us here that wear them because hiding who we r is a GOOD THING! Because looking like a man in a dress in our mirror after all our efforts is an extreme downer!

I wear masks in my pics because I always have! Not because it conceals my identity. However, that IS a happy side effect! Ha ha!

I just received a new mask for Halloween. It's very unusual and not only looks realistic, it's PRETTY! I find latex and silicone masks to be homely or scary! Which is why I make my own.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...-Shopping-Talk

Here's the link to a thread running on it rite now. If u need more info, please PM me so we don't gross out the other girls!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 10-23-2012 at 07:54 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I use makeup im getting better with practice

I tried a mask,as my real self is just an ugly old man. But the mask makes me perspire a great deal, and it winds up leaving me with a rash.
    So, I'm an unattractive old person no matter what sex I am, patiently waiting until I'm old enough for my appearance not to be of any importance.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Hi,

I have worn one that covered part of my face as in a masked ball i attended, though i took it off as i was doing photo work.

In normal day to day. nothing & even makeup is not what i do much of,does not say i did not take the time to do it for two years plus wearing my wig, doing clothes to see what suited me & haveing Jos tell me what was good or not,

Im very opened faced were ever i go. so its lippy & eyebrow liner. & thats it,

Some one said just above me they are unattractive old person hmmmm,,,,,, really thats only our outer appearance.

What about your inner beauty, does that not count does that not say something about you hey dont put your self down, im the only one to do that, & im a bloody woman. come on we all have some nice things about our selfs,

As a woman my features say male , so what, im 65 as well. does not stop us from being accepted for who we are,

Makeup or no does not give me a beauty its in us & thats what counts,

...noeleena...

Susiecd13
    I guess the alternative is to get help with makeup. There are many ways to do this. Professionally, go to MAC and have someone prosessional do you. They will do you in private, but it may cost more. Or go to a transformation studio. They specialize in making men's faces look more feminine. There are lots of threads on both subjects. Maybe you know a GG who would enjoy helping.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Doesn't hurt to experiment with different types of crossdressing practices. If I didn't have issues with eczema and the associated body overheating, I would give the masks and femmeskin suits a shot.