Thread: Fake Cleavage Skinny Frame

Fake Cleavage Skinny Frame

How do I get "Cleavage" with my skinny frame =[?? I've seen people do the whole "tape" thing but that all involves fat or muscle on your chest--I don't have any fat ,or muscle. I'm 5' 3'' and 103 lbs (just to give you an idea of my body frame). Any suggestions?? Helllpppppp!

For you, other than taking hormones, nope! Why is it that important to have cleavage anyway? I don't bother with it myself and still get some admiring looks from guys and others.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

if you don't have anything on top then its difficult to simulate any believable cleavage .... I've been using a home made device that enlarger my breasts using negative pressure...... over a B cup and enough breast material to make them look like D's with an add 2 cup size pushup bra... my device is very similar to the commercial Brave system and to this girls one... www.sheebalibeda.com/breast.html
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

With a skinny light frame you can utilize it to make a fabulous woman.
    I was 5' 7" and 112 lbs. I had a 22' waist and was a 34b bust at one stage.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Don't complain about the cleavage lack, rejoice in being petite and slim.

There are many gg's who are very thin who would like to have cleavage as well. Its pretty normal. A small frame usually has smaller breasts.

I agree with Starr...
    You won't see too many girls your size with cleavage. They just don't usually have anything to cleave....so to speak.

Be happy you are petite and can wear almost anything. Skinny jeans, skirts, dresses, shorts, bikinis are all in your repertoire. That's not the case for those of us that are in the "plus size" range, or those that are very tall. I'm sure that many of us would die for your size and the fabulous figure you can achieve.

I don't show cleavage either. It's not that I don't have it...it's that that isn't important to me now. Rejoice in yourself and open yourself to the wide world of fashion that you have available.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar

Interesting link. Definitely looks as if the device might deliver some of the benefits of hormones without the potential systemic side effects, although, I'm curious if you have seen any of the undesirable side effects which the author warns might occur?

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    if you don't have anything on top then its difficult to simulate any believable cleavage .... I've been using a home made device that enlarger my breasts using negative pressure...... over a B cup and enough breast material to make them look like D's with an add 2 cup size pushup bra... my device is very similar to the commercial Brave system and to this girls one... www.sheebalibeda.com/breast.html

Karren- I'm going to build one of those tommorow, looks easy enough. Some things I just have to try to believe. Let's compare notes in a month or so.Celeste

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Looks like some torture devices the North Vietnamese used only cleaner.

That looks scary :,(
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post

Interesting device, Karren. How do you wear it playing hockey?
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    im Skinny too. I dont bother with breasts or forms. Part of rocking who you are is working with what your God gave you. There are alot of women in the world who are thin and have small to no breasts. They rock being a girl....so can you.....i cant remember the last time i wore a bra...i use Lace camisoles or a tight fitting slip for lingerie up top when i have clothes that need a little modesty with them.

-Donni-

AH! look what I found =]]]]]]]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfggHGgYxDk

i still have to try this maybe this will work *crossing fingers*

Personally I have always been attracted to ladies with very small breasts. Once I lose weight I plan on getting forms that reflect that taste.

Oh yeah...I tried the tape....OUCH!!!!! I use a nu bra now.
    Last edited by Angela Campbell; 10-24-2012 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    Personally I have always been attracted to ladies with very small breasts. Once I lose weight I plan on getting forms that reflect that taste.
    My feelings exactly! I wear a 34b and like to think of myself as an athletic girl