Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Could YOU be bribed to Quit?

Banned Read only

Could YOU be bribed to Quit?

At least temporarily? Think of all the stuff you could then buy with the money!

There are threads all the time of how people have "chosen"/been unable/been unwanting to dress for days, weeks months or years. Sometimes MANY years.

What if... someone offered you 200 bucks... to not dress at all for one month? Would you take it? And the "catch" would be that IF you can go two months, the next month you get 250 MORE bucks on day 60 and then 300 bucks more on day 90 and so on. Go 180 days w/o dressing and on day 180 you get 450 bucks. 1950 bucks, TOTAL, if you could last 6 months. Would you be willing to give it a shot and how long do you think you might last?

What IF the pot were sweetened a wee bit? You could STILL do hair, makeup, nails etc., to your hearts content but absolutely NO clothing articles. [designed for and marketed to/for women]

Make any difference?

This thread IS just for fun.

CD'ing is such a large part of my life that I doubt that a bribe could temp me, but maybe if the bribe was for a billion bucks, and my giving up was for seven days.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I don't have a job now, so I don't think I could say no.

No. WTF??

I am me.

I doubt it! But as Arlene said; one week for ONE mill might tempt me!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

no way, wouldn't do it

Nope. There is not a chance. There is no amount of money or anything else that could buy me off.

There is nothing to quit. This is who I am. Might as well ask if there is any amount of money out there that could pay you to drown yourself. I have come way too far to turn back now, I have already been on the wrong road for way too long.

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I don't spend much on dressing. So, I can afford the other things I want and need.

However, Wild, what about bribes that DON'T involve money!?

Like, if I met a nice GG that said, "Give it up for me?" I'll bet there's LOTS of girls here that have and would go for THAT BRIBE!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I wouldn't last for very long, but anyway, I wouldn't try to do it!

It would be Manipulation by the person offering The Bribe, and I don't do manipulate worth a damn! I think I would flee that manipulator very quickly.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Not sure I could do it to be honest.
    Not for chump change anyway.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I have thought about my personal bribe point more than once. (A) I've had some university students offer to pay me to do assignments or major projects for them; and (B) I won't do military work but the variety of work I do is desired by the military and I need to consider that some day they are going to attempt to hire me.

What I at least tell myself is that my price point is very high. Win-a-major-lottery high. High enough that if anyone actually offered me that much, I would laugh at them as being obviously not serious -- and high enough that if anyone claimed to be serious about it, I would have to assume that it was fraud or the sort of enterprise where I would not be left alive long enough to enjoy the money.

But that's easy for me to say as I am not nearly homeless or broke.

Not a chance, money can't buy happiness

J
    How do I feel about my SO. Chris de Burgh - Forevermore, says it all.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I don't spend much on dressing. So, I can afford the other things I want and need.

However, Wild, what about bribes that DON'T involve money!?

Like, if I met a nice GG that said, "Give it up for me?" I'll bet there's LOTS of girls here that have and would go for THAT BRIBE!
    Good point. When I first saw the question, I thought not for money per se, but if a woman bribed me with love and affection it would be very compelling.

Hi,

Can i be bribed. he he ...... oh yes ...... i do have my army boots & work snow boots yes this is good, now hats sun hats ... well yes it is summer here, looking better, shorts , yes i have 3 pairs two tee shurts . wow this is going well.

if it gets cold i can wear a lovely. er, ummm jacket.that Nathan our son gave me. , well what else, now i do have overalls & bib ones , yes , so how am i doing. id say pretty good, now i dont have any hair up top, so thats even better.....

Now no makeup, dont care, jewery not bothered there ether .

Now what about my name ill just be who i am , noel....well it is my birth name, so thats cool.

Okay wheres me money oh yer one month okayill do it,,,,

Oooops allmost forgot ummmm not sure about this its only a miner detail my breasts ummm now then cant hide them..as to my er ummm.... womens ummmm you know down there, cause i dont have those er ummm you know ball's & thinge whats it you know thing'e.....

Dont spos thatll matter ...a....

Right do i pass, as a oh dear a ummmm hate this word .....you know,,,,,not so loud....... boy,......you did not not hear that
    from me.

...noel.... ...

That's a very small pot that was sweetened to convince me to relinquish myself for that 6 months. They'd have to try a whole lot harder. A WHOLE lot harder...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

As a student I think I would probably do it for the first month, or at least try to anyway.
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

I could, I've given it up for months at a time. All I would have to do is make it through the first 2 weeks, by then my facial hair would be too thick for me to want to mess with and after that it would be pretty easy.

Silver Member
    Ten years ago, I would have given it a go, don't know if I would have succeeded but I would have at least tried, today, no chance, wouldn't even bother taking the challenge, I know I would fail !!

I certainly could use the money. But I am not sure that would be enough to shelf a so important part of me.
    Maybe if the $$$ were larger the decision would be easier and I may just give it a try.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

make it 10 x the money and we may have a deal. $1950 can't even buy me a good Les Paul.

Money aside, I'm wondering just who this mysterious benefactor would be. That, in itself, would help me to decide whether to do it or not.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferUK View Post
    Not a chance, money can't buy happiness

J
    No but it can buy chocolate cupcakes and that's the same thing! lol

I have more money than I will ever need and anything additional will just become my kids inheritance ..... so money no longer motivates me.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Apart from anything else I would have to buy a whole wardrobe of Male clothes eeeuuucccchhh!!! nothing could induce me to do that!!
    Last edited by Gina X; 10-21-2012 at 06:52 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

I get up in the morning and the second thing I do is put on my bra. The first is my cup of coffee. I considered not wearing one to work the other day, but said why. I dress every day, not in dresses or skirts though, because of the dress requirements of all the employees (safety reasons). I run the risk of being let go every day for some reason or another, so why would the possibility of extra money have anything to do with who I am and what I am comfortable doing.

So, I guess the answer to this, for me, is no.

Bobbi
    Last edited by BOBBI G.; 10-21-2012 at 07:33 AM. Reason: spelling--fingers got in the way of typing.

Quote Originally Posted by ArleneRaquel View Post
    CD'ing is such a large part of my life that I doubt that a bribe could temp me, but maybe if the bribe was for a billion bucks, and my giving up was for seven days.
    Hmmm .. maybe for an hour???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club