Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Could YOU be bribed to Quit?

Platinum Member
    Hi WAH, After 65yrs. of dressing you can't teach an old crossdresser new tricks.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 10-21-2012 at 08:01 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I would lose because I wear panties 24/7 and have no intention of ever going back to men's briefs.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Banned Read only
    No investors here apparently. Making it a full year would put $5,700 in your pocket total for the whole year. But then one might be tempted to go for a second year and the additional $12,900 in your pocket? I'll let someone else work out what a third year would do.

So hair, nails, makeup and skin alone still wouldn't cut the mustard?

Still gotta have the clothes and forms?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels View Post
    No investors here apparently. Making it a full year would put $5,700 in your pocket total for the whole year. But then one might be tempted to go for a second year and the additional $12,900 in your pocket? I'll let someone else work out what a third year would do.

Absolutely, only dying could stop me for a whole year or more
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

I'd probably take a month's pay off then dress for 3 days straight with all the clothes and makeup I got with the money
    Samantha -x-

So a guy cuddles up to a nice looking lady at a classy bar and asks her
    "Would you go to bed with me for a million dollars"?
    With a mischievous grin she says "sure".
    He then says " would you do it for 1/2 million?"
    Now she hesitates but decides to bite " yea, I guess so."
    He then says " How about for $5?"
    She whirls around quite irritated and states
    "Please! What do you take me for? A *****?"
    Without missing a beat he says "We've already established that, now were negotiating on price"

I bring this little, well torn ditty, back to life only to state the obvious. Almost all people have a limit. It's just a matter of where that limit is. And for what reason.
    For me? Put her away for a little while? Been doing it for about 8 months now due to family reasons. Can't stand it, but it can be done.
    Look at all the wonderful women now serving in the armed forces out in the field. They have to put the "pretty" away and grab the drab. They do it, and I thank them. And I haven't heard any rumors that the makeup trailers are going to start showing up at the front lines soon.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Miller View Post
    Almost all people have a limit. It's just a matter of where that limit is. And for what reason.
    When I was "working poor" in London UK, I might have considered it seriously. It was Not A Fun Time. I can talk about turning down contracts now in my life, but that wasn't always the case.

Mind you, when I was working in London, I hadn't yet discovered I was a cross-dresser, so it would have been trivial for me to "stop" wearing women's clothes for some months. I would, though, have had a quite hard time if you had asked me to give up books!

Hah,not a chance,I've wanted to be a woman for over 50 years.All the hurt,tears and sacrifices I've had to make negates any amount of money offered.No doubt a lot of girls here probably have similar thoughts.
    Paula.
    " I'm learning to fly"..............(Tom Petty).

Miriam
    A day? week? month? Certainly, especially if the pay was good. Longer ... better be really good compensation. Beyond a couple months, might be pretty difficult.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jilmac View Post
    I would lose because I wear panties 24/7 and have no intention of ever going back to men's briefs.
    I say "Me To" I have been wearing panties for over 5 years, And now that I am retired, and have the time, Why
    would I want to go back to DAB wear.
    So keep your money, I am having fun.
    Rader

Wild, I'll refuse to answer until I get a bona fide offer, with deposit, and it better be for a lot more than you suggested.

I'll do anything legal for a sufficient price ... but you'd have to increase that offer by two or three orders of magnitude before it would start to sound interesting to me.

(I always tell my students on the first day of school that good grades are totally for sale in my class -- but the bidding starts at a value sufficient for me to retire on in style, since I obviously couldn't ethically continue in my job after taking a bribe. One cute young lady once drew a fake "$1 million" bill with my picture on it and handed it in with her final exam.)

- Diane

It would have to be a substantial amount of money to get me to stop all together for a long period of time. I dress when I get the craving to do it, so I never can really tell when or when i'm not.. its just something I do.. and at-least once or twice a week. The money would have to be big..if someone offered me say 3 million id stop form a year. It would be hard to do.. but 3 mill in the bank pretty much would allow me to live comfortably and could buy a lot of clothing!! I know to be happy this is who i am and a part of me.

If there is one thing in this life that can make me happier than anything, it is money. I'm very greedy, so naturally, I will do just about anything for "easy" money. I would drink a glass of milk a day for $10 a week (milk is NASTYYYYY).

I'm probably the only one who will admit I can be bought out of anything for money. So, yes. I could give it up for $2,000 in 6 months. That is $2,000 more than I had before .
    “You can love someone so much… But you can never love someone as much as you miss them.”
    -John Green, An Abundance of Katherines

Your quibbling! I think it's obvious that if someone actually made you the offer, (like an unhappy spouse) then you would also be expected to give up all aspects of your supposed "affliction."

The person requesting wouldn't be interested in just making you abstain from the clothing. They would want to try and expunge all of your behavior(s)! They would NEVER settle for "half a loaf," and if you tried to wear the makeup etc., they would certainly consider that to be breaking the deal.

Peace and Love, Joanie

With all that money I could buy a new wig and high heels and.......... wait a minute, oh darn.

Only if you include health insurance coverage...
    That stuff is expensive!

Sure, I could do it...

"I am the LIZARD KING, I can do ANYTHING!"

Matter of fact...I have been "clean" since February, lol. Not by plan or any "goal"...just busy doing other things. CDing is just not a life-altering experience for me...just another curiosity "toy in the toybox."

There is never a "beginning" or "end" to most things in my life. I just follow my curiosity and motivation at the time.

Never say never...right?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildabout heels
    Could YOU be bribed to Quit?
    [SIZE="2"]Crossdressing, you mean? Could you be bribed to quit breathing? [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion
    There is never a "beginning" or "end" to most things in my life. I just follow my curiosity and motivation at the time.
    [SIZE="2"]Eluuzion – now there’s a name I haven't seen for a long time! Where have you been? Welcome back? [/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Would you stop cross dressing if your wife said to stop or she will leave you?

Banned Read only
    There was some kind of study done... Or maybe it was Internet folklore. Something to the effect of they asked a bunch of kids...

You can have one cookie now. Or, IF you can wait till the class period is over... you can have a whole bag of cookies or something like that... with the expected results.

Of course kids and cookies and CDers and dressing is probably not a real good analogy. But haven't most folks had to make various "sacrifices" [at least temporarily] in a number of other aspects of their lives?

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    There was some kind of study done... Or maybe it was Internet folklore. Something to the effect of they asked a bunch of kids...

You can have one cookie now. Or, IF you can wait till the class period is over... you can have a whole bag of cookies or something like that... with the expected results.
    This sounds like the Marshmallow studies (Stanford U., 1972), which really did happen. There was a recent study that came up with a significant twist to it that showed the results were much more conditional than was thought before.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Would you stop cross dressing if your wife said to stop or she will leave you?
    I think most of us have heard that one.

I believe she should accept you for who you are. No bribing or anything like that. I bet you a\had to put up with crap from her.
    You where born this way.

Probably, but I seriously doubt anyone would or could offer me that kind of money.

Quit? Quit identity? Impossible. You cant stop being you. You cant run away from yourself