Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: would like comments on my nails

Finally found you guys dawnmcdaniels's Avatar

would like comments on my nails

I had Pink and White acrylic toenails put on at a local salon. They feel soooo elegant and I cannot stop looking at them. If I want to paint them red or copper I can do so and just wipe off the polish later but these babies stay. Toes grow at 1/4 speed as fingers so I can go up to 2 months before needing a fill. What do you guys think?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE="6"]47.9623 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot !!![/SIZE]

What can one say? They look very nice! It's like walking around with a smile all day!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Nice

Well, as you know Dawn, as a nail nut too, I simply adore these! I talked to several nail techs, and some do not like to do them as the chances are greatly increased of getting greenies, unless you wear sandals most of the time.

But, yours look really fantastic, and you have me thinking seriously about doing these
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Get out there girl. I know you have a nail tech as I saw last weeks post. they are great and no greenies and I have had them on since July. I just got them touched up wednesday. Don't think about it just go and show me pictures. I usually wear tennis shoes and never a problem. When I watch tv at night I put on some opened toe shoes and seem to look more at the nails than at my show. Here is a pic of them painted copper. Afterwards I just used nail polish remover and Walah Perfect french. You will thank me now Go..Go Go Go.

Hello Dawn they look great sweetie.
    Adrianne.

Platinum Member
    veary nice and i love them shoes.....

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I knew about pedicures, but I didnt know that they did acryilic toenails.

you have to try them. They feel so fantastic and you can even make them longer plus thay are easy to hide. They feel neat under the sheets.

Dawn, I never thought I'd say this to anyone, but I am jealous of your nails!
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Still Learning

Nails

Dana:

I dunno, but I always knew you to have great nails. For you to comment like this means someone has "exceptional" nails ( and they are)

Nice nails Dawn.

Me
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

It is better to be "immortal" than "mortal"

I LOVE them!!!

love em

ok how much, and how? far do i need to go to get there
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

ma(((((WOMAN!!!)))))n KittyMuffin's Avatar
    Very nice! This is a venture we all should put on priority!

WOW!!! Those really look nice. I'm jelous! I didn't know they had toenails. I wonder if they can put them on my ugly nails. Just out of curiosity, what is a greenie?

A "greenie" occurs when acrylic nails have lifting, which usually occurs when they are applied poorly. It is possible to get a bacterial infection, which shows up as agreen stain, This mainly occurs under conditions when moisture and darness occur also, such as toes in shoes would encounter.

I think Dawn's nail tech has done a great job, and hers are doing well - but the danger is there, not all techs are licensed or do a good job. Read more about it here: http://www.thenailgeek.com/articles/....html#poststop
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not only great nails..... but great legs too.... I hate you

j/k
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Thanks Dana J, that was some info, actually kinda scarey. Maybe I won't get a set of toenails. Got enough problems with my toenails allready. You know that guy on the commercial, Digger and his friends. I guessI'll just live with my funky nails..BJ

Ditto to what Tamara said...Nice legs and feet!!!

My Friends Call Me Maddy Madilyn's Avatar

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Hey Dawn,

Those are some HOT looking nails. I've done the french tips on my hands, but never ventured past painting my toenails. I fear that I'm going to have to take the plunge one of these days. I have such a thing for open-toed sandals that doing my toe nails is almost a given. Great legs too sweetie.

Maddy
    [SIZE=3]If You Are Beautiful On The Inside, You'll Be Beautiful On The Outside[/SIZE]

Hey girls, check out my Yahoo Photo Album sometime...Let me know what you think???

Ladies, if you like what you see, then please help me out by voting 10 at the Hot Or Not link here...ty

Thank you ladies for all of the nice words. I paid just under 40.00 for them but have not had to touch them for nearly 2 months. About 50 cents a day and I still cant believe that these are my feet. I look down and all I see are womans feet. Effortless is the word that comes to mind. A perfect Pink and White French every morning. They feel sooo sexy rubbing against the sheets. Any good licensed nail tech can do them...so quit worrying and go get them.....you wont regret it and they are so easy to hide. But when the sandals go on...TADAH !!!! Instant Sexy Female feet.

I love your sandels and your legs. Oh ya this is about nails. Thay look super. I bet you are close to heaven. Sounds like the gift that keeps on giving. Way to go girl.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Hi Dawn the nails look fantastic love them also wow great sandals to show them off.
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]Jenny ~ x ~

My Group on Yahoo

nails

nails are lovely ,shoes to are they heals or wedges

I'm green* with envy! The ultimate look with a pair of strappy sandals.

* not to be confused with "greenie" in any way.
    Bart: "So Milhouse, what's it feel like riding a girl's bike?"
    Milhouse: "Disturbingly comfortable!"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/robynbrianna/