Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Handing out candy on Halloween crossdessed?

Aspiring Member

Handing out candy on Halloween crossdessed?

Handing out candy on Halloween crossdessed to little kids? Is that really a good idea eventhough it is Halloween? Thats what I thought about doing but I think it is best to bypass that and do something else.

That's an excellent question. I have wondered the same thing.

A few years ago I dressed as a witch. My wife hated it, but all of the neighbor ladies who brought their kids over thought it was great. I would say keep it "G" rated and you'll have a better chance of acceptance.

I've done it. Kids and parrents got a big kick out of it.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

That IS a tough question, depending own your circumstance, oye veh, I'll watch for more comments....

Jamie

I've done it twice, about 2008-2009, I received no negative feedback. I don't believe that I was in my flapper outfit, but it may have been, the flaaper outfit I believe I purchased in 2010.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Aspiring Member
    A witch outfit...I have all I need but wanted to wear a black miniskirt, black tights with highheels. Is that just a little bit sleezy..how about a black skirt just above the knees?

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I think you'll get away with it if it's a female costume rather than just dressed en femme in regular female clothes. Just my 2 cents.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArleneRaquel View Post
    I've done it twice, about 2008-2009, I received no negative feedback. I don't believe that I was in my flapper outfit, but it may have been, the flaaper outfit I believe I purchased in 2010.
    What is a flapper outfit?

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    I think you'll get away with it if it's a female costume rather than just dressed en femme in regular female clothes. Just my 2 cents.
    Well yes I agree...got to kind of make myself uglier than usual...not look too good.
    Last edited by Eryn; 10-21-2012 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts. Please use the multiquote button at the bottom right of each post to put all your replys in one post.

In 2008-2009 I belive that I wore a Wonder Woman outfit, if my memory isnt' playing tricks on me.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    I would say no. You'll become to be known as that weird dude in "xyz" colored house. It's odd, it will be seen as odd.

Banned Read only
    Bypass that and do something else. You will creep your neighbors out.

Not a halloween person so leave it a lone all together

I've done it and had no negative reactions from neighborhood kidsnand lots if positive comments from female parents about my legs. May do it again this year.

No. Dont dress up as a woman for the display to children. Its their holiday. Not an adult holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaQ View Post
    What is a flapper outfit?
    1920s clothing for women of, ummm, wobbly moral compass.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2413/2...14ecdcced2.jpg

I've considered it, but the problem is that I don't consider Eryn to be a costume. I'd rather be doing somethng that I enjoy if I'm going to go to the trouble of getting dressed and made up.
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-22-2012 at 01:34 PM.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Banned Read only
    its ok to be a which on halloween

Dress in a costume for sure and it would not seem sinister as it would regularly dressed to pass as a female.

I also agree Eryn is not a costume, neither is Beverley, but what about that flapper outfit?
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 10-21-2012 at 10:21 PM.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I guess it depends on how open minded your neighbors are. Then if you decide to, I would suggest a modest witch costume or something on that line. To go enfemme may not be just the best idea.

Banned Read only
    This is the problem why we think we are not accepted. dont dress how you normally dress as a female, but really over do it for hallaween. I could care a S less if im known as that weird dude, tough i have never passed out candy. I come n go from home all the time dressed. Were not harming anyone and overall good neighbors so were not weird.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by jsunic_1978 View Post
    its ok to be a which on halloween
    I'd say neighbors will think you're very strange and don't do it. People will think you're like the guy from 'silence of the lambs'.

Silver Member
    Do what you want. Just watch that fine line between what people perceive as you just being a weirdo crossdresser and you being a weirdo pedophile crossdresser trying to lure kids with candy.

People jump to all sorts of conclusions and you don't want to end up on the evening news.

Banned Read only
    if anyone wants to pass out candy, dont do it dressed period? I dont get it. Im sure our neighbors see us as we come and go. I really dont associate with neighbors. just hello and good bye, thats it. Keep the yard yp and the curb appeal, its ALL THEY ASK and quiet

when is society going to educuate people? it starts with kids. were ot weirdos, we are just in the wrong bodies and need to express out fem side. Let that be known and thats all that has to be known.
    Last edited by Eryn; 10-22-2012 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetta View Post
    No. Dont dress up as a woman for the display to children. Its their holiday. Not an adult holiday.
    I should inform my sister that it's not an "adult" holiday so she can call off the party and not have to worry about decorating the house for 30+ adults...

Personally, I think that Halloween is for everyone. I still keep candy around on the 31st, but more just in case. I've had 5 groups of trick-or-treaters in as many years. My costume this year is femme based, however I'm not using Halloween as my reason for dressing en femme. "It's Halloween!" does seem like a handy excuse for answering the door dressed as a woman...but I still prefer the fun of adding a costume to the mix!

Banned Read only
    i agree. I guess dressing how we usually dress to pass would be king of weird, just like any genetic male or female without a costume.

Silver Member
    Yup. Halloween is for everybody. But adults who want to enjoy it might want to dress up and go hit the clubs. Far more fun than passing out candy to kids who don't need candy in the first place :P