Thread: My Quandary.......???

My Quandary.......???

I know this has all been probably been said before but I really am stuck and not sure where to go or what to do..... I have always known that I like dressing in fem but have only really embraced it in the last couple years... I have told a few on my friends that are girls and the have all been great in helping me with anything I need. Giving me lessons in make up and everything. I even started this summer to go out a little... the biggest problem I have is that I live in a small town like less then 5,000 people I help do a lot of stuff at the school and am out in the public a lot. When I go out in fem is when I go to a different town about 4 hours away. But recently the urge has been so high it is driving me nuts.... I will be at work and all i can think about are wearing my 5 inch heels!!!! I dress all the time when I am at home but I just do not know what to do make the urges at a lesser degree or so that I don't feel so conflicted all the time....!!! Any thoughts would be helpful......

I understand the "joys" Sarcasm, of living in a small town. What has helped me is, under-dressing, Cami, panties and socks, also girl jeans all, I think I only have one pair of guy jeans left.
    LET NO ONE BURN; LET NO ONE GO TO THE LIONS

you're just going through a patch of pink fog. the daily reinforcement doesn't help. just try focusing on other things and save the femme stuff for your trips to the city.

Stay away from your home town and live safe..... 4 miles away.
    It will be less frustrating.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I grew up in a small farming village of 1,400.... and it was awful.... everyone knew everyone else's business.... and gossiping was an olympic sport.... I'm so happy living on the outskirts of a smallish city (1.1 million being smallish) and love being able to go out somewhere minutes away and not know anyone.... so personally if you have nothing like a wife and family to tie you down.... consider moving......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Alexisninsar View Post
    I understand the "joys" Sarcasm, of living in a small town. What has helped me is, under-dressing, Cami, panties and socks, also girl jeans all, I think I only have one pair of guy jeans left.
    I have been doing this for a while, and it goes a long way.
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

Platinum Member
    wow...not sure how to handle that. Perhaps underdressing might help.

Aspiring Member
    How about living in a town of 900? I did but now live in a town of 15,000. I know alot of people but hardly ever bump into anyone I know. The majority of my crossdressing is done an hour away after college. I have walked around my town in the neighbourhoods and the parks. I do not believe I would even be recognized by anyone.

Hi,

A little different.

We have 3 500, people here in Waimate , & i was known by quite a few 18 years ago. as a percived male . best wording i can use,

At the same time i told Jos i was really a woman. intersexed. so not long after that i said there will be a few changes, so that took place,
    about 4 / 5 years ago i joined up with our group we dress in Edwardian clothes & are very well known . & we do a lot of things with other groups as well so we have a good name. far & wide,

On one morning we went to a church meeting there were 11 of us mixed in with other church goers, some 60 , after the service the chaplin was talking with me & said do i get dressed up for the group & i said oh yes im part of the group. he then asked as a male you dress just for the group. well yes & im allso a woman.......oh .....i thought you were a male , i said well yes & no, im intersexed, . oh...... that explains it then. he thought i just dressed for the group. & was a male.

So you see being different can be fun. well it is for this kid,. so what does that say , you can be accepted like i am ,

Or you can get all hot under the coller & say not nice things & be thought of as an idiot & be one , or help others to know we can be different yet get on with others in a way that says wow, these people may be different yet they are so nice,

any way a little more to share,

...noeleena...

I live in a very small town, too. I hesitate, I waffle, I don't know what to do. Sometimes I tell myself, "Sure, it'll be OK, what's going to happen? This is a nice, quiet town." Then at other times I say, "Are you insane? Do you think the people of this sleepy, little, one-horse town are going to like that kind of stuff?"

So I don't know. I'd like to get out, but you only get one chance. If they don't like it, things could be tough afterwards.

Annabelle