Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Door Won't Open!!!

The Door Won't Open!!!

Last week I posted that I met this beautiful woman online that lives about 150 miles away. Like I said in the post I drove and checked into a nice motel ( A National Hotel Chain). We met and we had a wonderful time as we both hit off from when she said "Hello". Any way we whent to a club for the night had a blast dancing and it was time to head back to my room, I must ad that I wanted a 1st floor room, but all they had left was on the 3rd floor, try that on high heels. So we finaly got to the room (I need to ad at this time that we where both dressed rather provactively ak short skirts hose and great make-up) then I got the card key and swipped it to open the door and it did not work, I tried again and nothing so here we are about 1:00am standing outside with bright lights of the balcony leading to the rooms. I got real scared as neither I or my friend could go and ask for an other key as I forgot my ID in the room. We both laughthed and flipped a coin to see who would try to explain this to the attendent. I lost the flip and she said she would go anyway, I told her I would try one more swipe and bang, it worked. We then went in and layed down with a big smile on our faces. I hope I never have to go through this again. LOL.

Great story so far... you have to tell us more. lol

Also, I am recently single and also in Texas. How did you meet someone online? Through here? A dating site?

Former Member
    I miss real hotel keys.....

Quote Originally Posted by Susan. View Post
    Great story so far... you have to tell us more. lol

Also, I am recently single and also in Texas. How did you meet someone online? Through here? A dating site?
    Susan, yes it was through a datting site that I signed up for over a year ago and it's a site for Alternative life styles and it's called ALT. Any way I signed in as TV?CD looking for Woman. I did not get hardly any responses untill about a month ago. So far so good and we hit it of as if we have been friends for ever. She loves CDs and their femininity, wow how great is that, oh and did I mention that she is beautiful. Keep looking they are out there.

Rubber Salve
    That's a great story and funny experience. Bet the adrenaline was pumping............along with the excitement

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    I miss real hotel keys.....
    I do too...but that happened to me once with the old fashioned keys too. They had to take a pipe wrench and take the knob off..lol

I had a key failure once and when I presented the key they just reprogrammed it.
    The identification no of the key was correct but the desk computer is the thing that has the glitch.
    They did not ask for ID as I quoted the correct room no and name.
    God I looked cute that night too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Sweet story, and so glad it ended so well for you. Always a good idea to get two cards, and carry them both.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Great story those darn cards can be a PITA.

Look at it this way... you have a great story to remember. First dates are best when some things go wrong! I very happy for you...finding a girl who's really in to Cding too! One thing I can tell you, any time I've gone out with my wife, I get forced in to being a man...that means I would have to suck it up and go to the front desk no matter what I was wearing. (kind of ironic to me).
    Chickie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Stupid card keys! We had to deal with new ones every nite on our summer travel tour. Too slow? It won't work. Too fast? It won't work. Wrong end of the card? At the dark end of the hallway, how do u know? Stupid card keys!

But Gena, in Cal. and hotel/motel over 2 stories high MUST have elevators. Not so in Texas?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I can just imagine how it felt standing out there in heels and can't get in your room! Be kinda hard on the nerves to say the least! I guess the third time is really a charm!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

yup,, same thing happened to me but i wasnt dressed,, thank god,, found out the key card cant be next to your cell phone,, phone will erase your card,,, who knew.....
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Quote Originally Posted by crossdrezzer1 View Post
    yup,, same thing happened to me but i wasnt dressed,, thank god,, found out the key card cant be next to your cell phone,, phone will erase your card,,, who knew.....
    Wow! I never knew that could happen as I had the card key in my small purce with my cell phone right next to it. They should have some kind of warning to let you know that that can happen, thanks for the tip I will be more careful.

Banned Read only
    That happend to me at SCC last month. I went to the front desk as Tara, I told them the situation. They asked for ID. I said it's all in the room. They then asked me what was my address, I told them, then they gave me another card.

Yeah! Mine did the same thing last week..... after I extended my stay an extra day and no one put it in the computer.... usually I like to have 2 key cards just to make sure one works.... but that wouldn't have helped.... so I had to go to the desk... I was dressed in my dirty mine clothes.... how embarrassing! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I don't spend much time in hotels and none as Linda, but I did get locked out of my room once by a defective card or lock and I really had to clean up and be someplace at a specific time. That was the whole point of my trip. The (English as a second language) clerk had trouble with the door as well. Eventually it opened and I completed my mission.

And I learned this: Just because a hotel/motel is part of a national chain, that doesn't mean it is not a poorly maintained dump.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Glad everything worked out in the end. But why didn't the card work from the get go?
    You where born this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Madam Rose View Post
    Glad everything worked out in the end. But why didn't the card work from the get go?
    I am not sure, I tried it up, down, and flipped and nothing was working.The good thing was that it was late at night, the bad was that it seemed as if we had spot lights on us as it was realy bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Gena Gurl View Post
    ......... the bad was that it seemed as if we had spot lights on us as it was realy bright.
    I'll bet people who work in hotels, especially at night, have seen it all before, probably more than you can imagine.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Yeah! Mine did the same thing last week..... after I extended my stay an extra day and no one put it in the computer.... usually I like to have 2 key cards just to make sure one works.... but that wouldn't have helped.... so I had to go to the desk... I was dressed in my dirty mine clothes.... how embarrassing! lol
    Where they jeans by the way????
    Rader

Platinum Member
    At least there wasn't anyone inside when the door opened. A friend of mine opened his room for the first time only to discover a couple of hotel employees intimately involved on his bed. The management courteously assigned him to another room.

I am ALWAYS dressing in hotels, and, being ever the "girl scout", I never leave my room without my ID, a credit card, cash (at least enough for a cab ride back - even when I have a car to use), and two keys to my hotel (yes, ALWAYS get 2 keys to the room, and, when you get to the room right after check in, always make sure BOTH keys do work on the door). Still, even with all that, there have been a few times when the keys were de-programmed (having the keys near a cell phone in a little purse does not help!) and I had to go to the front desk to get the keys re-programmed. It is always VERY late at night, and I am ALWAYS dressed rather "provocatively" when this happens. Still, it is not in the least illegal so I hold my head high as I head to the front desk!

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    At least there wasn't anyone inside when the door opened. A friend of mine opened his room for the first time only to discover a couple of hotel employees intimately involved on his bed. The management courteously assigned him to another room.
    Many, many years ago when I was still driving my parent's car and people didn't lock things, I went to a party and left the car unlocked. After the party, I started to get into the car and the same thing was going on, a couple who I didn't know were getting it on in the back seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Karen you are soooooo funny!

I love your twisted sense of humor.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]